Author Topic: TO JOYCE HARRIS....READ THIS  (Read 15853 times)

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
TO JOYCE HARRIS....READ THIS
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2005, 05:35:00 PM »
I'm not going to fight with you sweetheart.  I feel too badly for what you must have been exposed to in order for you to have posted what you did.

I wasn't defending Joyce.  She's done a pretty good job of doing that herself.  

What sort of diploma did you receive when you graduated?  Could you please tell me who teaches the academic classes at the Whitmore?

The idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind.
--Marquis de Sade, French libertine

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
Oh my...now my husband and I are characters out of a "Fairy Tale."  What next?

And I never sent a picture of myself to anyone at  Whitmore Academy. Our daughter came with pictures of her parents---but Cheryl Sudweeks made her get rid of them.

And the very last person I would ever send a picture of myself to would be to Mark Sudweeks.

And anyway, I AM WAY TOO OLD FOR HIM, I hear he prefers little girls, anyway.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2005, 05:46:00 PM »
Well--Mark is the one who has been found guilty of Cruelty to Animals, NOT ME....read the transcripts from the Canada trial.

Anyone that cruel to horses and dogs would do just about anything.

And Mark Sudweeks lied about me to ISAC...he's a proven LIAR.  Guess he just can't get on the phone and apologize, can he?

He is a liar and it has been proven.

Please do not say that is is not.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »
Listen: you called me an IDIOT, but you also called my husband a PUSSY.

Now what is that about?

You do not even know us.

And you have not read the police incident report, because it can not be released to be read unless we sign for it. So STOP!

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »
What do you mean: "Joey couldn't take it?"

Was he suppose to be able to take the abuse that was given him?

Is that what was expected of a 14 year old little boy?

Come on.  He was a kid, and he did not deserve to be treated that way.  You need to stop, and think about what you are saying. He was hurt badly, over and over. He was not sent to Whitmore to be humiliated, cursed, hit, and beat.

At least give him that. No, he could not take it, and he should not have had it done to him.
And not one kid at Whitmore should have been made to hurt that boy either. If Cheryl Sudweeks wanted Joey hurt, she should have had the guts to do it herself!

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »
I mean really look at this post.  There's so much in it, even aside from the crude remarks.  

Mrs. Harris I saw a picture that you sent to Mark once and it looked like you were trying to say, "here I am so let's take our clothes off" look in your cut off dress and your sleezy make up.

If in fact she had sent that picture to Mark (don't believe for a second she did, but to illustrate a point) why in the world would you, a student there, be privvy to this information?  Why would Mark discuss that with you?  

it looked like you were trying to say, "here I am so let's take our clothes off"

What[/b] in the world are you guys being taught there? I'm just sitting here with my mouth hanging open at this one.

You obviously don't care about your daughter because this was the best thing for her and it is the worst place for her to be home.

more of the indoctrination process.  Old family bad, new family good.

The cops hate the Whitmore so they lied in their report.

All outsiders who don't believe us are bad.

You even wrote us an email saying that you had hit her before and we have that sweety so what are you going to do now.

"Us".  Who is us?  If its "us" the students why would you have access to this information?  If its "us" The Whitmore then do you work for them?

You can try to convince anyone to be on your side and the only reason that you weren't in that parent's thing is because look at you, who wants to listen to you complain all the time online?

So then there was, in fact, a private forum that some parents did not have access to.

Everything in moderation, including moderation.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'>Mark Twain

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »
This private forum still exists today: But only 12 CHOZEN parent(s) are currently INVITED to participate.

I know because I participate.

Why isn't this open to all the Whitmore parents?

It is called Caring Parents Support Group

Parents do have to be invited by the monitor, and you have to have a password that includes the student first name and date of enrollement.

I wonder if any of the other members feel uncomfortable knowing that other parents are excluded?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2005, 06:16:00 PM »
A new member was just accepted, and it is strange, because her daughter is not a student, but is a former student who now works there.

So the feeling is that this member is really on the site to keep the Sudweeks aware of what is talked about.

It is not a comfortable or open atmosphere at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
I would like to know about the teachers at whitmore too.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
On 2005-03-03 13:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

The cops hate the Whitmore so they lied in their report.

Why do you think the cops hate Whitmore? I mean that both ways. What makes you think the cops hate Whitmore and, in your opinion, why would the cops hate Whitmore?

The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
--John Gilmour

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2005, 06:24:00 PM »
If Trinity trained under Monty Roberts, that should be easy to prove. Post her credentials.
Prove it!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »
On 2005-03-03 14:27:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

WOW. Just WOW. I hardly even know what to say. You say you're home. I'm assuming you're what's to be considered a "successful graduate" of this place??? I hope any parents that are considering placement for their kids in this place take a good long look at that post. Sure does say a lot about the "results" they're producing.

This reminds me a lot of some of the things posted to the Seed forum. I honestly wonder if, 30 years from now, some of these kids will still be having the same discussions.

...the people have a right to keep and bear arms.
-- Patrick Henry and George Mason Debates

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2005, 07:12:00 PM »
What exactly and specifically am I supposed to covering up for Leah?  

I would say she "took it" pretty well, she was there for 15 months "taking it."  The problem with "taking it" is that is not what we were told we were paying for.  

Leah took Hannah back because, at the time, Leah had turned 18 and Hannah was a minor.  She really didn't have much choice.  Her family chooses only to believe the Sudweeks.  I feel really bad for Hannah because of that, she is a very sweet and caring person.

By the way, why was it again, that Hannah ran away?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »
Hearing that the Sudweeks and students think the cops in Nephi hate the Whitmore sounds rather like good news. Sometimes in these small towns the police are in the pockets of these treatment center people. But the police did listen to this boy who ran to them, and the investigation is still underway. So this is good news.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
GMom, Hannah ran away because she did something REALLY REALLY  BAD and Mark Sudweeks caught her!!! :flame:
She actually sent an email home to an UNAPPROVED person. Imagine that!

So Hannah ran away because she was afraid of the consequencies of sending this email. Poor girl. She was brought back, and Cheryl cussed her, pushed her around. Then Casie was made to beat the shit out of Hannah. Blacked Hannah's eye, too. Camille ran with Hannah, and she was beat up too. Hannah was demoted as house monitor too.  Can't be having outside communication that is not approved by Cheryl Sudweeks, now can we? :silly: