Author Topic: whats this i here about peter?  (Read 13110 times)

Offline sportschicelan7

• View Profile
whats this i here about peter?
« on: January 19, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
i was in the house elan 7 what am i reading about peter rowe i have never heard this shit before. someone tell me whats up
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »
a bunch of BS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
LOL. You guys are in so much denial. I know for a FACT from two ppl who caught Pete Rowe having sex with a girl who was a coordinator overseeing the house durring outside time. The 2 guys went to get her to mark her for headcounts and she wasnt wear she was suppose to be. So they went to The staff office to catch Pete Rowe having sex with her. I have all of the names but I'm not going to exploit them. She was a x-country girl and If anyone was in elan 7 around 96 97 you can probably guess this girl pretty easily. The boys were offered by Pete that he would help them get more visits, trips, and higher positions faster if they didn't say anything. Both of the boys thought it was all funny, and went along with it.  If you want to be naive and tell yourself that this story is a buch of BS you may its up to you. But I can swear on my child that this happened. Believe what you want these are FACTS.  I know about one situation, I don't know about the whole Tracey mendonites thing or who that was, either the same girl or a different girl. And you people keep saying people everyone was a blabber mouth so they would have told on him. NO WAY you are forgetting what elan was like and the fear of staff especially the females had. They wouldn't have said a damn thing. The situaion I am speaking of was consentual anyways so why would she say anything? She was being sexually satisfied. Who else at Elan was? No one. She didn't say anything, she had a massive crush on him.  I dont think she is the same girl who is saying on here that she was scared of him.  But could be. It deffinately happened once.  And just like everything else, you get caught about 1 out of every 100 times you do something.  So you Pete Rowe fans should re evaluate what you think of this man. PS. The girl was only 16

Offline sportschicelan7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
omfg thats gross who was it i first went to elan in jan 97 do i know her then? who is it i wanna know dude... who are u?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2005, 11:16:00 PM »
Really not up to me to tell you who she was. But yeah you did know her if thats when you were there. Think about the female coordinators, and the ones that seemed really close to Pete. You will figure it out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2005, 11:20:00 PM »
Plus if I mention the names and anyone like the FBI gets involved in this, the girls life will be made into a living hell over something that happened almost a decade ago. Not my position to say anything.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2005, 06:36:00 AM »
LOL
In the HOUSE? Like Peter isn't fucking aware that headcounts will be coming through every three god damn minutes? Check your facts my man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2005, 06:48:00 AM »
If any of this is truth it needs to be told....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2005, 07:28:00 AM »
headcountd didnt come by every three minutes when the house was outside, usually the staff changed it to 10 to 30 minutes during outside time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
Yeah who ever said every 3 minutes probably didnt go to elan. Head count runs durring outside time were 15 minutes and only half of the runs had to go down to the house to check on COD. Im sure some sex could easily take place in 30 minutes. I think it is Pete rowe himself on here doing this defensive stuff. SORRY FOLKS BUT IT HAPPENED. It's the truth and it is not going away. Sorry to shatter you little perfect image of Pete Rowe and his wonderful life skills of being such a great and caring human being. HE COULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!! lol. Get a grip on reality.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
And if you dont believe it happened in the house what about all the girls basketball games, what about the x-country meets?  He was always OUT OF THE HOUSE then. Pete rowe is a Nympho.  Like was posted b4 he did almost get a divorce for adultery, AND he had sex with tracey mendonites when she was a staff, and probably after she graduated they got together. Hell maybe even while she was in the house.  Pete rowe is a dirty filthy disgusting man.  I think he fucked Fred Konepaseks ass a few times too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »
I was in elan from 98-01 in house 7 I played basketball,track and x country, never once do I even recall pete getting close in that way to the females at all. my question is to whoever says that pete rowe had sex with a staff memeber is.... How the heck would you know about it unless it really did happen and you were involved in it yourself??? When ever major guilt happened in the house ie- the fam  if anyone recalls in e 7 it takes more than just two peole to make major guilt happen in elan, with all of the strict rules, zones, etc... there have been so many posts about crazy things that staff mebers did  half of them arent even true.. My personal beleif is that pete rowe would not do such a thing,but if you can prove me wrong I will take all of what I just said back,I doubt I can be proved wrong.I was never actually part of major guilt just small guilt etc.. I just wanted to get out of there but for instance if you recall the guilt between adam stone and alison w from elan 7 that is the only really drastic sexual incident that I can reacall happeneing, and you know what.. everyone knew about it the next day, stuff like to me is unhideable because it all ends up coming out,,sooner or later people talk because they themselves cant live with the guilt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
ARE YOU NEW?!?!? :wstupid:

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »
wait... your telling me pete rowe is a heterosexual? and a prolific one at that! fucking BULLSHIT :exclaim:
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »
man stop talking a bout peter rowe i had a fucking nightmare last night about him raping me .