Author Topic: whats this i here about peter?  (Read 13093 times)

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
whats this i here about peter?
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2005, 02:31:00 AM »
and really; lets face it, Maine is just too damn far away for any kind of tactical strike, so we'll all just let it exist while we bitch.  :tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Alicat

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2005, 11:34:00 AM »
Whether there have been "many, many" charges against Elan is irrelevant. Where are the people that have brought charges against Peter & Elan for these allegations? If the women are confident enough to talk about these events, why wouldn't they try to bring charges? And if charges were brought, I am sure some of us would have heard about it....[ This Message was edited by: Alicat on 2005-01-23 09:26 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
how to people still try and say that pete rowe did this???  yes I am looking for proof and so FAR I havent been proved wrong in defending pete rowe.. I would like to know who is supposedly saying that he did,, how the heck do you know,, god why beat such a dead horse. you must have some life if you have to go and say that about a staff memeber and try and down his name years later,, have some sort of sick hatered or something,,or maybe just have a problem with authority , which is most peoles problems on here that dis staff memebers. Pete rowe was close to me  worked as his coor of x's  and you picked the wrong person to fuck with cause he has got a lot of supporters and friends that will defend him against the reatarded allogations, I have only been out since 2002 but god I dont think he has changed thatmuch and he would never do that,, but lets see who proves me wrong

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »
that is probably why people dont win when they press charges ( peter has many friend to back him up!!!)you just answered your own question.

Offline Alicat

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2005, 11:15:00 AM »
my point is that no one has even tried. also beyond that point, supposedly two guys walked in on PR and a girl having sex...don't you think some of the other staff would have heard about this from the two guys that caught them and made sure PR didn't have a job? do you think these two guys carried THAT much guilt for the remainder of their stay there and didn't tell another soul such a HUGE discovery? the two guys obviously told other students too, as others on this board claim to have heard it from them. All of those factors added up tell me that this is a BIG fat lie because I think if this really happened Pete would have been out of a job a long time ago.

Offline Tatiana

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
I put my name on this post cuz I only speak the truth and I will mention names because its the truth.  I am not saying that Peter had sex with a resident but I wouldnt think it was impossible.  I remember one night when I was pulling on the post, Sarah was woken up early to go running.  This happened quite often.  When she returned to the dorms (it wasn't yet house wake up) she was giggling and I asked her why (for those who don't know... crazily enough, smiling and laughing wasn't allowed among the residents in E-7).  Her response was "Peter is so funny.. He just lifted up my shirt to see my belly button."  I was surprised by her response and booked her, thinking that maybe someone should be made aware of it incase he was monkeying around.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2005, 12:21:00 AM »
CARRIE! Thats her that her name, she had funny glasses right? Ive been trying to remember so hard the name I was told by 2 elan 7 males.  If you want proof talk to Carrie. Thanks tatiana I wouldn't have remembered.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2005, 12:22:00 AM »
Sorry I ment sarah, but she was the skinny pretty chick with the weird glasses right? Tatiana I love your honesty. Maybe know the Pete Rowe lovers will rethink.

Offline Sweet Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
I believe the "skinny pretty chick" you are speaking of is Beth Murphy.  She was there after Sarah.  Pete always had one "special" female athlete that he placated and favored over everyone else.  Beth immediately became the number one cross country student as a brand new resident- so Peter's focus went directly to her.  Although, she never went running ALONE like Sarah was cleared to.
Well I\'ve been afraid of changin, because I\'ve built my life around you.  But time makes you bolder- even children get older, and I\'m getting older too.\" -Fleetwood Mac

Offline Jane2

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2005, 06:31:00 PM »
In case some of you missed my post from a few weeks back, Peter did not have sex with a student. The only thing that happened is he has had (and I think they are still together) a relationship with Tracy M. I knew her, she was a new resident when I was about to graduate, but I knew her. I would have never guessed it. All this other stuff is just coming from that, you know how people are. Twist the rumors to make it more exciting. Sorry to sound so blunt, but it's true. I spoke with an Elan staff memeber and got the details, although of course I can't tell you who I spoke with because I promised, but it's coming from a good source. Don't believe these people. They're just trying to get everyone riled up. Well, that's fine with me, but leave this issue alone. It's false, and it' getting really old.
f you expect someone else to guide you, you\'ll be lost.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2005, 03:10:00 AM »
oh yea like they would tell you the whole truth jeez your out of elan but you still believe them.
you need to get a mind of your own.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »
That belly-button thing with Peter Rowe is no laughing matter.  Any responsible boss would have fired him.

Offline Jane2

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2005, 06:37:00 AM »
On 2005-02-02 00:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"oh yea like they would tell you the whole truth jeez your out of elan but you still believe them.

you need to get a mind of your own. "

EX staff member. And yes, this person would tell me thanks.
f you expect someone else to guide you, you\'ll be lost.

Offline RaeRae

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
I ran cross country in 97' and I clearly remember that Pete Rowe was not our cross country coach, Kirk was.  Pete coached the boys team.

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »
You were lucky then...I had Pete 93-96. What an arrogant pain.