Author Topic: The I and Me/The Summit  (Read 16777 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
What years did you work at Cedu?  I was there from 94-96-- in the middle school from 94-95 and the high school from 95-96.  Maybe I knew you.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BCA PG 1 Survivor

• View Profile
    • http://www.dreboogs.com
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
okay, for those of you that are really stressing over the i and me and the summit...and the ones trying to keep it chaste....dammit man it was like a long rap where they want you to run your anger, forgive yourself, become a good person, and show you what the real world is like on some real strange levels...like the raft deal... "walk around the circle and tell everyone except 3 people that they die" hmmm...here, have a peer group and go througgh 2 years...in my case 3...become close, use peer pressure to help them break habits, tell them you love them, and then tell them they die! The whole secrecy thing was used as a tool since knowledge is power...the day that I saw some of the scripts for propheets where they are instructed to say "you are a special person", "we're all in this together"...It's all staged. so don't stress off of what you may have missed because everything about that school besides the whole psychology of it was all momentary and no applicable to the real world. p.s. i am not a drug addict, nor a criminal, just a kid who started at a week after i turned 12 and left when I was 15 and a half.[ This Message was edited by: BCA PG 1 Survivor on 2005-08-30 13:49 ]
re

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2005, 08:49:00 AM »
On 2004-10-23 01:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Anybody who participated in the I and Me and Summit workshops should honor the promise they made and keep it confidential.

Flame away if you wish, but back in the old days those experiences meant a lot to some of us who WORKED like hell to make it through and graduate.

-HA

1986-1988

"

what  they  did  to  you  in   those   workshops   was     special.......    especially    bizarre.
we need outsiders to hear.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2005, 08:59:00 AM »
On 2005-08-18 13:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What years did you work at Cedu?  I was there from 94-96-- in the middle school from 94-95 and the high school from 95-96.  Maybe I knew you....."

Can you tell me about the circumstances under which Jill and Rudy Bentz left CEDU?  How about Dean and Lauralyn?

I worked with these assholes at HLA in 94-95.  They got squeezed out of there after about two years.  To me they all were weird.  VERY weird.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheSummitGives

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
You all should be ashamed of yourselves for taking things out of that beautiful experience. The Summit is only for those that give themselves to the Summit. Those who did not have the fortitude to remain and complete the experience should not be allowed to feast upon its virtuous tools.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »
On 2005-09-09 11:19:00, TheSummitGives wrote:

"You all should be ashamed of yourselves for taking things out of that beautiful experience. The Summit is only for those that give themselves to the Summit. Those who did not have the fortitude to remain and complete the experience should not be allowed to feast upon its virtuous tools. "

Again I say SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHIT EATING COCK MASTER! And why the hell are you trying to defend what happened there? Have you read what people have said about that place? Have you read that people's lives are forever changed for the worse? That people will never be the same? Have you read that? Have you thought about it? Have you thought about the fact that these people were children when they arrived? That they were still growing up and the events that took place there altered their lives. And why the FUCK are you still living in Naples? Are you a former staff member? And have you thought why the school's closed down? Have you thought that the student enrollment was down for a reason? Maybe the tactics used there were not the greatest. Maybe all the things that you are trying to persuade people to believe are wrong. Stop posting here! Just flat out stop. No one here wants to read your bullshit. Again, SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHOVE YOUR TOOLS UP YOU FAT PIMPLED ASS!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »
::troll::
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheSummitGives

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »
On 2005-09-09 12:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"You all should be ashamed of yourselves for taking things out of that beautiful experience. The Summit is only for those that give themselves to the Summit. Those who did not have the fortitude to remain and complete the experience should not be allowed to feast upon its virtuous tools. "

Again I say SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHIT EATING COCK MASTER! And why the hell are you trying to defend what happened there? Have you read what people have said about that place? Have you read that people's lives are forever changed for the worse? That people will never be the same? Have you read that? Have you thought about it? Have you thought about the fact that these people were children when they arrived? That they were still growing up and the events that took place there altered their lives. And why the FUCK are you still living in Naples? Are you a former staff member? And have you thought why the school's closed down? Have you thought that the student enrollment was down for a reason? Maybe the tactics used there were not the greatest. Maybe all the things that you are trying to persuade people to believe are wrong. Stop posting here! Just flat out stop. No one here wants to read your bullshit. Again, SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHOVE YOUR TOOLS UP YOU FAT PIMPLED ASS!   "

It's very sad to read such angry words. You should've opened yourself up while you were out there. CEDU only wanted to help lives for the better. Those who couldn't accept the beauty of CEDU are the ones who were left in the dark. They sat there, stewing in their unhappiness just like you, for two years, while other let the program give to their lives! But it's not too late for you! If you just open your heart to the love that CEDU can still give you, whether its doors are open or not, you can let go of all your hatred for yourself and be happy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2005, 10:26:00 AM »
On 2005-09-09 18:02:00, TheSummitGives wrote:

"

On 2005-09-09 12:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Again I say SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHIT EATING COCK MASTER! And why the hell are you trying to defend what happened there? Have you read what people have said about that place? Have you read that people's lives are forever changed for the worse? That people will never be the same? Have you read that? Have you thought about it? Have you thought about the fact that these people were children when they arrived? That they were still growing up and the events that took place there altered their lives. And why the FUCK are you still living in Naples? Are you a former staff member? And have you thought why the school's closed down? Have you thought that the student enrollment was down for a reason? Maybe the tactics used there were not the greatest. Maybe all the things that you are trying to persuade people to believe are wrong. Stop posting here! Just flat out stop. No one here wants to read your bullshit. Again, SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHOVE YOUR TOOLS UP YOU FAT PIMPLED ASS!   "

It's very sad to read such angry words. You should've opened yourself up while you were out there. CEDU only wanted to help lives for the better. Those who couldn't accept the beauty of CEDU are the ones who were left in the dark. They sat there, stewing in their unhappiness just like you, for two years, while other let the program give to their lives! But it's not too late for you! If you just open your heart to the love that CEDU can still give you, whether its doors are open or not, you can let go of all your hatred for yourself and be happy!"

The only hatred I have is for you. I just don't get you. I don't get your views. I don't get why you won't answer my questions. Who are you and why are you still trying to push CEDU's bullshit onto people. I'll give you this: Some people needed to be there. Yes, I'll admit it. Some people were really fucked up and needed a good proverbial slap in the face. They did. Some kids were fucked up. I knew of many who came to NWA and went through withdrawls, throwing up, not being able to sleep. But as I recognize some of your views maybe you should take a step back and recognize mine and everyone elses. I can only speak from personal experiance and that's to say I think the things that happened there were messed up. I was a pretty normal kid. Didn't do drugs, didn't get into too much trouble. Nothing that was out of the ordinary for a 14 year old kid from the 'Burbs. I went through all the "Experiences" and did all the workshops. I had to fabricate things just to make the staff happy. There were times during the Summit and other whatnot when people were saying how they'd been rpaed by their older brother or had raped their younger siblings. The best I could come up with was "I was made fun of in 8th grade" But what you fail to realize is that the "Tools" you claim to be all helpful and all worldly can not be applied to everyone. So again I will tell you to shut your fucking mouth. I don't know if you're serious or not. It's been suggested that you're playing some sort of a joke to get a rise out of people. Well you did out of me. I don't like the things you're saying. If you think I'm still an angry person after going through CEDU, you're right. I'll always be an angry person. It's in my blood. But I'm not angry about what happened there. I've been able to lead a fruitful life since 2000, when I graduated. I am happy about where I am now. Is it due in part to CEDU, I doubt it. I went to college and people were like "What the fuck is wrong with this kid?!" I missed out on my high school years. And for you to be advocating that was a good thing makes me want to rip your fucking heart out. Fuck you. You can get the finger, the middle.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2005, 08:20:00 PM »
I remember that. It was awful looking at the people that I had become so close with and trying to make a choice of who lived or died. I think that was the worst part.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2005, 08:24:00 AM »
I missed out on my high school years. And for you to be advocating that was a good thing makes me want to rip your fucking heart out. Fuck you. You can get the finger, the middle.

HAHA that was awesome. I totally understand. Hes just a troll BTW, no need to get yer panties in a wad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2005, 10:11:00 AM »
Yea, shit, you angry ass motherfucker. Let's take it down a couple notches, eh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »
I don't want to take it down a couple notches god damnit! I like sewaring and I like being pissed. Next time you decide to say something, make it constructive not destructive.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »
fuck the summit. i told everyone they could die. then the staff got all pissed off and when i still wouldnt pick anyone to live they stopped the whole thing and took me outside and explained how i needed to get real. so i told them they could die too, and thats how i got kicked out of my summit. why anyone actually went through that thing and took it seriously i'll never know. i should've gotten kicked out long before that, but they were patient with me i suppose.

everytime someone would come out of the summit, all dressed up, hands in the air, rose in their hand, swaying back and forth to that fucking rose song, i used to sit back and just fantasize about blowing a hole through their head. if you let yourself sit there and get brainwashed in that thing, you're just a dumb, weak, piece of shit. i have no sympathy for anyone who was stupid enough to go through the summit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »
i was scared, and i woulda done ANYTHING to permanently leave that place...graduation was the only option, I'm sorry if you think i'm a pussy, but I RESPECT YOU. To the max. i wish I had had the courage to take over my life for real at that time... i just wasn't.

I had an older brother who I never got to talk to again when i was a new student he left during the Iandme or summit.

shuey i think.