Author Topic: The I and Me/The Summit  (Read 16672 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
You are too silly.  Are you living up to YOUR agreements? Got a fave?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »
Haha, yea we called it tight too. Plumb and square was the big ascent term, but sam zug just loved to use that shit at bca.

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
The I and Me/The Summit
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2006, 09:22:23 PM »
Quote from: ""TheSummitGives""
You all should be ashamed of yourselves for taking things out of that beautiful experience. The Summit is only for those that give themselves to the Summit. Those who did not have the fortitude to remain and complete the experience should not be allowed to feast upon its virtuous tools.

This is an interesting outlook on the search for the content of these workshops, however I think you are missing the point. I am looking for information on the three experiences I didnt go through, however my motive isn't feeding. 20 months of NWA and nine propheets left me more than a little sick. I want to know the content of the later experiences for perspective. An understanding of the theory and content of CEDU will allow me to assimilate the experience. Untill then it will remain raw.
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut