Author Topic: Current CEDU Staff  (Read 33463 times)

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2004, 02:20:00 PM »
Often times its the parents own actions & negligence and/or mistreatment of their kids, that causes the negative rifts in parent/child/family relationships to develop.  

That being said, HOW ON EARTH could it possibly make sense to punish kids for their parents mistakes?

Cedu Parents are in denial.

It's much easier for them to hand over their problem children to someone else and pretend that their lives are perfect, than it is for  parents to face the real culprit behind the problems with their children, THEMSELVES!

i understand where you're coming from...
i was sent to cedu because i was a self-loathing attention junkie... my parents didn't understand me or my behavior, so, they tried to send me to whoever claimed to understand.  needless to say, i was in constant therapy between the ages of 8-15, being hospitalized twice and cedu-ized for 3 years.
the truth of the matter is this: i knew what was "wrong" with me... but they never bothered to ask... well, not in the right way at least.  because the couple methods of communication they practiced on me were ineffective, they assumed that they simply didn't know how to communicate with me; i was just too outrageous.  they didn't trust themselves to help me out of the mess that we, as a family, had created, and thus they broke my trust as well.
fancy that; a child who does crazy things because she feels unloved ends up being "abandoned" (this was what i used to say when i was feeling sorry for myself) and sent away by her parents.
our main problem was that we did not know how to communicate with each other.  did cedu help this?  ummm, no.  did cedu help me love myself so that i wouldn't need to try to steal love from others?  nope... not directly, at least.. i love myself now because of the strength i conjured to survive as a defiant cedu student.  it's funny tho, what i took from the program was the polar opposite of what they'd wanted me to have, but i wouldn't have it any other way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2004, 04:18:00 PM »
Laura, I knew you there - I was there, too. I always had the impression that there was NOTHING wrong with you, except for a dysfunctional family. You are VERY intelligent and perfectly healthy and wonderful! That has always been my impression of you - and I'm delighted to see you in these posts!

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2004, 05:15:00 PM »
wow, that's awesome!  i wish i knew who you were tho... if you're ever inclined to, please email me.
[email protected]
aura solomon

Offline Just Trying

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2004, 04:32:00 PM »
I was wondering if any of you ever saw a student who actually benefited from the program.  I see many at my school.  I notice positive change in many people in just the short time I've been there.  I believe that the three agreements are a good fundamental basis for life in general.  I know there are many who would advance themselves more in the outside world, not so closed off from society.  I also know many who would get chewed up and spit out in the real world.  You can't expect to succeed in life addicted to drugs.  You can't expect to get respect from people engaging in promiscuous sex.  You also can't beat people up every time someone pisses you off and expect to not get consequences for that action.  Someone with one of these problems or a combination thereof will have a very hard time in the "real world".  In that sense, we do help people succeed in the "real world".  I can admit that some kids are misplaced at CEDU.  Can anyone admit that some kids are actually helped at CEDU?

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2004, 04:50:00 PM »
Hey Just Trying?  You still work there?  Fuck off you fucking bastard.  I'm gonna come up there and kick your fucking ass motherfucker.  You work in Running Springs right?  You aren't gonna be hard to find...  FUCK YOU!!!

How about seeing how you benefit from me bashing your fucking skull in motherfucker!!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2004, 05:23:00 PM »
The only thing I can admit, is that you are a fucking loser, who has no place preaching to us about anything, period!  

There is nothing wrong with having sex.  There is nothing wrong with moderate alcohol use or smoking a joint, which by the way there is substantial medical evidence available that points to positive health benefits for both of these activities, provided they are done in moderation.  And every person has the absolute god given right to defend themselves from a threat to their physical person, violently if need be.

The fact that you assume that all cedu students would overdose on drugs, fuck everyone they see, or become violent maniacs if cedu's "Big Three" agreements weren't in place, proves what a single minded, brainwashed, cedu sheep, fucking moron you are!

So you think that following cedu's big three agreements is the recipe for success in the real world?  Well lets look at this a little closer.

By your own admission Just Trying, you only make $11.30 and hour.  I doubt you can afford to take a girl out anywhere decent, which probably means that you haven't been laid in a veeery looong time!  I think that you're so backed up, that your own sperm is hitting your brain and affecting your ability to think clearly.

Since you feel that anyone who drinks and does drugs is addicted, you probably don't do that either.  I doubt you get invited to very many parties, you probably spend your weekends at cedu. Wow, Whaaaat A Social Life!!!

As for violence, well I'm willing to bet that you are a little bitch who can't defend himself, so you're probably used to backing down and having other adults walk all over you.

Yep, you got one real lame fucking life! You Loser!  You're a typical Cedu Sheep Staff.  Your a loser in life, whose used to being walked all over.  How do you deal with this?  By taking out all of your aggression on those poor kids, the only people you can push around!

Just Trying, you're a big coward, you're a loser, and you're life sucks. Why don't you do yourself and all of us a favor and jump off a fucking cliff!!!  Drop Dead Cedu Sheep!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2004, 05:48:00 PM »
On 2004-09-30 13:32:00, Just Trying wrote:

"I was wondering if any of you ever saw a student who actually benefited from the program.  I see many at my school.  I notice positive change in many people in just the short time I've been there.

But what kind of change? You mean they kiss your ass? Tell you whatever you want to hear? Play the part? Aside, of course, from when they and staff are shouting obscenities at other clients.

Have you read anything of this forum at all?

I believe that the three agreements are a good fundamental basis for life in general.  I know there are many who would advance themselves more in the outside world, not so closed off from society.  I also know many who would get chewed up and spit out in the real world.  You can't expect to succeed in life addicted to drugs.  You can't expect to get respect from people engaging in promiscuous sex.  You also can't beat people up every time someone pisses you off and expect to not get consequences for that action.  Someone with one of these problems or a combination thereof will have a very hard time in the "real world".  In that sense, we do help people succeed in the "real world".  I can admit that some kids are misplaced at CEDU.  Can anyone admit that some kids are actually helped at CEDU? "

What makes you think that 1) all or even most of the kids sent to you actually have significant problems in these areas to begin with or that 2) the Synanon method is effective at promoting anything but anger and anxiety in anyone?

He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not is a slave.
--Author: Sir William Drummond

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2004, 04:05:00 AM »
werd, antigen...
before i went to cedu i'd never a) done drugs, b) had "promiscuous" (by the way, where do you draw the line on promiscuity?  i think sex with multiple partners can be perfectly healthy, in fact, it can be highly beneficial to a person's well-being) sex or c) gotten in a serious physical fight.
wow, there are your top three agreements; things which i'd ever, before cedu, been inclined to do.

kids are disciplined at cedu.  i don't agree with fear instilled discipline... people should abide by their own moral codes rather than having to abide by another one in order to avoid the consequences; you should live your life the way you live it because you want it that way, not because you want to avoid something else.  then again, that's only my opinion, and theories morality are subjective..  
i don't have a problem with smoking up every so often.
i wouldn't have a problem with having sex with 50 people per hour if that's what i wanted to do... and if you respected me less for it, well, that'd just be a reflection of you and your judgementally twisted views on sexuality.  
sex is natural, we're sexual beings.  we each choose our partners in our own special ways.  just because it's something you're programmed not to do doesn't mean that other people don't get something good from it.. i mean, is it hurting anyone?  i'd surely hope not.  [ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-10-01 01:14 ]
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »
I think the only reasonable arguments against having alot of sex were only valid prior to the advent of birth control and disease prevention methods.

Offline FUCK!!!

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2004, 04:52:00 PM »
i totally agree with the "fear instilled..." thing.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2004, 04:58:00 PM »
Your a recent Cedu-RS alumni right?  Do you have any Idea who this "Just Trying" idiot is?

Offline FUCK!!!

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2004, 07:02:00 PM »
no, i dont know who "just trying" is. but, again if any of you guys are recent cedu rs alumnus, please contact me.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »
On 2004-10-01 01:05:00, mikehunt wrote:

people should abide by their own moral codes rather than having to abide by another one in order to avoid the consequences;

Wicked men obey from fear, good men from love.
--Aristotle

All penalties for drug users should be dropped...Making drug abuse a crime is useless and even dangerous...Every year we seize more and more drugs but the quantity available still increases...Police are losing the drug battle worldwide.

--Raymond Kendall ~ Secretary General of Interpol 1994

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »
Funny you posted that Antigen.  I recently started reading Aristotle.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2004, 09:27:00 AM »
Just trying:   Intervention is the only that may "work" for some people and their problems. What is intervention and what are the particular problems. You don't cut off hands for stealing gum. You don't Kill someone for being an addict. You think the ends in some cases justify the means. But everyone disagreed with you here. I agree with SOS. You need help. Quit. Do heroin. Get beat up and then run over someone in your car. Screw a horse. Molest people. Kill yourself spriritually AGAIN. Get fucked. Stuff some holes. Toss some salads. Join a creepy cult where you learn not to think for yourself. Oh. Yeah... you already did all of that and that's how you became CEDU staff.
You fool, can't you see that generally it seems you are a glorified babysitter for affluent families who don't want to spend time with the kids they have often time emotionally abandoned years before.
Yes power. Please know that the power to keep ME "in line", was disproportionate to anything "wrong, or out of agreement" I might have done. I hated being trapped for NO reason.
I would NEVER have had such a hard time in my early adult life without negative messages CEDU ed. is credited with encouraging or CREATING.

I can't wait to make a trip out there...It's like the fantasies I had for SO LONG of being rescued from there. How many times in 30 degree below freezing whether did I envision a van full of my perfectly normal friends to come and take me away? Nope. In this fantasy I meet SOS and BF at the entrance to the "school" and exact our punishment on the staff. Demand from the school they recognize their err...It's fantasy, because even while the croquet mallet my clown friend hits you wih shatters your jaw, we all know that it makes no difference because there is nothing of "YOU" left. You are a host for a symbiant being made out of negative thoughts and feelings. It's your food. And that is why you work with "troubled" teens.
And I don't really care which one of you bastards meets my scimitar first. Your eyes will catch mine as your infected head pops off of your barren torso and you will recognize that the hate embryo inside me was nurtured and fertilized by the program. You will see how genuine we all are by our eyes. Rage.
It's RAGE, you fucker. Born and Bred.
HERE FOREVER...Here forever.

JUST TRYING: UP YOURS!

(Please include copy of this posting to all family heads at next meeting)
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange