Author Topic: FORMER CEDU STAFF  (Read 28371 times)

Offline manchester

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2004, 06:43:00 PM »
Bryan, I'm glad to see you write this. I never looked at their times. You are right. I had thought they were the same person; then I thought otherwise. Reading your post, I'm sure you are correct. It is the same person. Yep. I agree. And she is in such a froth all of the time, dancing around triumphantly when she thinks she's nailed us on something. I wouldn't call her insane, but I'd definitely say there is something wrong with her. She writes like she has borderline or narcissistic personality disorder. Just look at all those posts!
http://fornits.com/wwf/search.php?term= ... mit=Search

Whatever is wrong, I will tell you that only someone with a personality disorder would put as much effort into this as she has - particularly in middle age. That's why people such as I keep saying that she looks like someone with a personality disorder. Of course, we do joke that you diagnose a borderline because you don't like the person very much. They are VERY hard to work with and extremely frustrating for therapists. I confess, I don't like O5 AT ALL. I'm really sick and tired of her disrespecting the feelings expressed here. That's how she makes herself such a big target for anger.

I think one thing that angers me the most about O5 - I mean me personally - is her claim to be in a Ph.D. program. I hope to GOD she's lying about this. It embarasses me profesionally to think this about her. I REALLY don't want to think that any school accepted her - and keeps her there. But, as I said, I do know that if she is in a decent school, she won't last there. She will have to prove she is emotionally stable and has good boundaries. If she prints out all of her posts here and shows them to the school, well, that will be that.

Clearly, she clearly is obsessed with this website, as you point out. They do have beds in board and care facilities for people with personality disorders and people with obsessive problems. As she looks like she has both, she could probably get government funding for it - even in Canada... if that's where she really is.

On 2004-09-18 14:33:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"I no longer respond to Ottawa2 or Ottawa5, because it has become obvious that they are the same person.  Look at their post times.  It makes no sense.  Then, examine how she spells certain words differently each time, attempting to appear as a different person.  It doesn't jive with the claim of being a "dyslexic teenager."  It is so transparent.  Ottawa you are clearly insane, obsessed, and need serious medical help.  I can give you my mom's phone #.  She's the program director at a major board and care.

Clearly, CEDU school, is very scared about this site.  I have talked to quite a few parents, and I'm sure we've cost CEDU millions of dollars of potential earnings.  Now, they're sending in moles - first it was "maximus", then "ottawa", now its "just trying."  

What will they try next!  I'm proud to call you guys my friends.  We are making direct hits daily and they're scared.  

"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »
Who would have guessed that a person could miss so much by going away to the cottage for a day?

On this thread alone, we have Bryan, who is convinced that my daughter and I are one person, apparently symbiotically linked to CEDU in some  formal way.  He offers me the services of his mother--no thanks, Bryan, if she is indeed a psychologist, as you've said, I'm sure she has lots to do as it is.

Then there is Mikehunt (which I must confess, I continue to see as a puerilely unfortunate name) who, surprisingly enough, seems to find some comic relief, or perhaps, some dialectical/clash-of ideas value in my posts.

There is SOS who has reached 100 posts, and is happy about it, it seems: congratulations are in order---some of them were really pretty good, I have to say, regardless of your basic orientation on CEDU.

And there is Deborah, who posts enormously long diatribes/treatises all the time, and never gets critiqued the way I do for droning on and on--- that, of course, is the value of posting where just about everyone is going to agree with what you have to say, regardless of how you say it.

And last, but certainly not least, we have a "new" poster, now using the screen name of Manchester. Have to say that he/she sounds hauntingly familiar, the "borderline" theme and so on. My first reaction is to be mildly irritated at this person, who impresses one as a real fruit-loop at first glance, but then, also, I find it intriguing that she/he is trying so hard to get a rise out of me.

I suppose I should make clear that, for me,  it is of no particular importance if this character thinks, on whatever basis, that I am "borderline" or anything else, although it is kind of unfortunate when people try to use psychological terms to make a self-serving case, or to slam other people----that's really why it is unethical (if Manchester is a clinician, I don;t remember his/her current claims) to do that sort of thing on a chat-room basis.

We can anticipate that, perhaps, next, Manchester will decide that I am the second coming of the Easter Bunny, a reincarnation of Elvis, the Devil---really, the possibilities are endless when they are based on nothing concrete at all.

My only other comments on our "newest" contributer relates to this theme of the "time" I must spend at this site, the length of my posts, etc. I continue to be amazed at how much effort some others must put into this, because I really don't spend much time here at all---I just read what it is written and respond--I suppose some people, perhaps like poor old Manchester, must be approaching the whole thing in a much more laborious way!!

Well, as I've said before, feel free to ignore me, or, if you like, address me---and, if the subject is mutually interesting, perhaps the "dialectic" can indeed be worthwhile.

And, while all this has been undeniably interesting, I feel remiss because I do owe SOS, the birthday boy, a response from yesterday---if I get back early enough this evening, I will try to do my duty and respond to his reasonable query, instead of getting caught up in these new and extraordinary additions to the Fornits site.

[ This Message was edited by: ottawa5 on 2004-09-18 17:00 ]

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2004, 07:20:00 PM »
::bigmouth::  ::bigmouth::   ::noway::
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Ottawa2

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »
Wow! I really can not belivie that there are people out there who can not tell that my mother and I are 2 diffrent people! (just through our writing you should be able to figuer that out!) I Would like to know however what you bryan know about dyslexia?
And where did you ever got this insain Idea? :wave:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2004, 11:42:00 PM »
O2ie,
My name is Deborah, not Debbi.

You and your mother frequently respond with disgust and take great offense to the 'language' used by some here. It's apparently a big hot button for you.

:question: Why, if you feel it is such an ignorant, immature and disgusting thing- to use 'four letter words'-
would you perceive it as therapuetic in the program?

:question: How is it helpful to scream obsenities at teens? Are you suggesting that its okey dokey there, but not in the real world?

That's incongruent- a double standard.

Do not deny this happens. You and O5 have not gone through the program, so have no first hand experience. It's really unfortunate that your brother and others didn't have the same freedom as your mom, to respond to rudeness with rudeness. No, they had to take it, and deal with the fall out later.

Just answer the questions. Or you can have mommy do it. In case you missed the questions or have forgotten them, I marked them with big yellow question marks.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline manchester

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2004, 02:46:00 AM »
Well, Mel is dead, so I'm really surprised that he can do any good.

Many people are put on antidepressants by their physicians and all they need to do is see themselves differently. They can do this on their own.

Please note that when you say "dose" you are talking about giving medication. You mean "does." Look it up.

I am one of those who suspects that you are the same person.

Also, your mother DOES spend A LOT of time here. Look at her lengthy, lengthy posts and her claims to print out stuff, etc. This is a big project for her. She needs to get a life.

I did make some anon posts. Never denied it. I decided to register, as your mother - if you are two people - was complaining about anon posts. Now are you complaining about me registering? However, there were some posts that I did not write that she apparently thinks I did. She puts a lot of energy into trying to figure out who is whom.  

I am saying your mother is insulting and hurting people by not respecting their experiences and feelings. She is superior, supercilious (you'll see that I wrote this in an anon post), and smug. Many persons have pointed this out here. People here have been hurt, and she is blowing them off, defending CEDU, and, yes, she threatened to go to attorneys, appartently prompting one or two persons (three?) to delete posts. I did see that she threatened a couple of times.

I have no beef with you. You are a kid. Even if you are an adolescent, you are a kid. You are in the "you and me against the world" - or the posters - attitude with your mother. You could be in a lot worse head-set than that. So, go for it. Pair up with mom and see everyone else as the enemy.

However, I'm concerned for your future mental health. You have no way of knowing that your mother's behavior here is unbalanced. I hope you figure it out before you have your own family. I sincerely wish you well. Truly. I wish your mother would leave these kids here alone and quit minimizing their pain, but I see you as completely innocent.

So you will know, CEDU is based on Synanon - widely known to be abusive and create Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. There is no debate in the legitimate scientific community about this. I am very glad that your brother did so well (but I wonder why he has never posted here). I mean, if he's doing to great and so happy with CEDU, why doesn't he spend two minutes letting us know? Unless he did and I missed it - entirely possible. I still offer that you have him log on and look at all your mother's posts - easy to find - and ask what he thinks. I wonder if he would think it's weird.

I personally know of four clinicians who post here. There probably are more. All are ex-CEDU - either therapists or counseling staff who went to school. We all feel that your mother is entirely lacking boundaries. It is a concern. I will say what has already been said here - she should print out ALL of her posts and present them to her school. Trust me - there would be some grave concern.

Again, I do wish you well and a happy healthy life.

On 2004-09-18 20:04:00, Ottawa2 wrote:

"Wow! I really can not belivie that there are people out there who can not tell that my mother and I are 2 diffrent people! (just through our writing you should be able to figuer that out!) I Would like to know however what you bryan know about dyslexia?

And where did you ever got this insain Idea? :wave: "
[ This Message was edited by: manchester on 2004-09-18 23:52 ][ This Message was edited by: manchester on 2004-09-18 23:58 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2004, 10:33:00 AM »
"Many people are put on antidepressants by their physicians and all they need to do is see themselves differently. They can do this on their own."

This was one big problem I saw with Cedu. Persons suffering from say bipolar disorder were not diagnosed or put on meds but instead were told that they needed to "deal with their feelings". This is ludicrous in anyone's book and shows how Cedu and Wasserman were really charlatans without a clue.

Offline Ottawa2

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »
Deb:You wanna talk about double standard? Lets talk about you increadably Long, extremly wordy posts. Then lets compar those to my mothers.

People have a problem with my mothers being "long"  but no problem with yours being outragesly long.

Now, I will let my mother handly those question since I think she words things better then I do and you have made it quite clear that no matter what I say you wont take me seirously.

Manchester: you really bright you know that??? The workshope I am refering to happened when Mel was ALIVE. Wow!

Now, I have a question for you: You claim to be able to diagnose my mother through her writing but you can not tell that we are 2 diffrent people? Please explain!

And, no my mother dose not spend a lot of time here (as we have stated before maybe you guys are just slow typers. She hardly ever spend more then 5-7 minuets [if even that] here. The only post I think she spent a lot of time on was to shanlea)Please note that I said this in my last post. Please read the entire thing before you responed to me. It will save us all a lot of time.

No, we are not complaining about you finallying haveing a user name. But you did sound like you were deining being a anon. This is what we were up set about.

As for her not "respecting people" I suggest that you go back and read a post my mother sent to Shanlea entitles "Your holyer then thou bit is getting old" or something like that. That should clear a few things up for you.

Please! Show me where she threated to go to an attorny. The only thing I can think you are refering to is when someone threated her and  she said she could find out her rights if need be.

I find it odd that you put so much energy into trying to find something that is wrong with my mother and I when I belive you should be more consered with people like OD (you think my mother is "rude" "sumg" and all that? go back to a thread entitled "Ottawa sucks moose cock"

We have already addresed why my brother dose not come here several times. He has absolutly no interest in this site. My mother did tell him about it and asked him if he would like to post something and he said no, that he had to much going on right not to get sucked in to a debat at a radmon, hardly known web site.

Again refer to ODs thread that I listed above if you wanna talk about boundries. BTW what "boundries" are you refering to? My mother has never denied anyones experiences. She has not ask them personal or hurt fully question. So please tell me what you are refering to?
 :wave:

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »
ottawa, i don't even read your posts to find them funny... this message board has gotten so fucking dull.  clearly, every post you make is an attempt to stir things up...
hence, you had to talk shit about my moniker while you posted your response to my post.. sorry you think my name is childish, but at the same time, not really...  i can only imagine what it must feel like to be an immature adult trying to make it in mainstream culture, like yourself (clearly, you have not grown up in many ways yet.)
how do you feel about the werd "cunt"?
that'd be an interesting discussion.  white women and the werd cunt go so beautifully together.
laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-09-19 10:43 ]
aura solomon

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »
Ottawa2/5, make sure you have any idea of what dialectics means before you refer to them, you fucking idiot.  

Yes, you and Ottawa 2 are the same person. You fucked up, and we caught you.  Look at the times you post under either name.  Look at the spellings of the words.  

Under the name Ottawa2, you get all excited and forget to spell like a dyslexic.  
You simply leave off the last letter sometimes.  Then, you forget and spell difficult words correctly.  

You also almost never misplace the letters "i" nor "e".  

Dyslexics typically spell words correctly, but misplaced.  In other words, dyslexics tend to have the correct amount of letters in a word, but missplaced.  

You stupid bitch.  Do some research before you try to con a con.  Go back to your desk job where you belong.  You are not a mother, and you have no daughter.  Its a joke.  You work for CEDU.

You've made it very interesting on this site, but now, you are very boring.  

It is so clear, now, why you appear to have a borderline personality disorder.  You do!  Ottawa5 and Ottawa2.  And you get all mixed up.  You are so fucking clever.  But I'm more clever then you by far.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »
I feel left out, maybe I should jump on the bandwagon. Oh, I guess everything has been said.

Offline manchester

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2004, 02:44:00 AM »
O2, I have no beef with you. You are a kid. I will not try to fight with you here.

I misread your post about Mel - I thought you had written in present tense. My mistake.

Your mother did make threats here, we all saw them. It was before your time. She said a couple of times that she was printing out posts and would show them to attorneys. She said this. We all saw them. You did not, as you were not here yet. I do not have time (nor the interest) in wading through her 100+ posts to find her threats. They were there, all the same. I made a brief look and didn't see them. I'm wondering if she deleted something. Nothing wrong with that - nothing at all. Everyone has the right to delete their posts. The thing is, she tells us she's printing ours out and feels triumphant when she thinks she's "caught" us in an inconsistency. Everyone makes mistakes. And she's wrong lots of times - she thinks people are who they are not. And why is she working so hard to track us?

It seems to us that if your brother was doing so great, you guys could talk him into posting here once. That is why we keep asking. I believe that if he saw all of your mother's posts - ALL of them, he would be mortified. Truly.

Also, your mother refuses to respond to the challenge that she print out ALL of her posts and show them to her school. She ignores this. So, I don't believe she is in school at all, and if she is, I know they would be concerned. I know it. You are a kid and I would never attack you. I just wouldn't. I have kids, too. I am concerned about your perception of reasonable adult behavior. You are not seeing it at home.

Lastly, none of this means that I believe you actually are a separate individual from your mother. I'm thinking Bryan may be right - that you are the same person. And please learn to spell "does" correctly. It will help you in making a good impression. This is not an insult to you - I genuinely am meaning to be helpful.

Again, I truly wish you well. [ This Message was edited by: manchester on 2004-09-19 23:47 ]

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2004, 04:33:00 AM »
hahaha
bryan, you can personify the werd "cunt" very well... it's great.
aura solomon

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »
I don't care which one of your personas respond Ottawa.  Just answer me!

Oh and please add one more question to the list.

Is it legal for a female Cedu staff member to fondle male students?  Jill Bentz was notorious  at cedu-rs for sneaking up on unsuspecting male discovery students on work crews, and grabbing their asses.  I was pinched by Jill on numerous occasions.  Jill engaged in this behavior on an almost daily basis, I'm sure that Bryan remembers being pinched.  Jill never even tried to hide what she was doing.  Tim Brace (headmaster of cedu) and the rest of the senior staff were fully aware of this, and would often joke publicly about how all discovery boys had "welts on their asses" (because of Jill).  As I understand the law, there is a legal term for this sort of behavior: SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

(Ottawa 5) Do you and your lawyers still think that Cedu doesn't break any laws?

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-20 12:05 ]

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
FORMER CEDU STAFF
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »
why are there lawyers involved on ottawa's part??
i mean, if you love cedu so much, why do you need a lawyer?
aura solomon