Author Topic: This is who you want for your President?  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This is who you want for your President?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 07:19:00 PM »
No, this is not who I, or any other rational American wants to lead and represent the United States.  If you want a better president, pray for the one you have.  The Bible clearly directs those who consider themselves to be followers of Christ (Christians) to pray for the leaders in office.  The Bible doesn't say, "if you like the leader", rather it instructs us to do it.  Period.  If you consider yourself a Christian, pray for President Bush.  Pray for God to grant him wisdom in making decisions, as they affect us all.  As far as that goes, the Bible has a lot to say about the other issues the U.S. is now dealing with.  Homosexuality is immoral.  Abortion is murder.  Oh yes, women do have rights, they have the right to say no to sex outside of marriage.  If you are striving to live your life right, and want justice to prevail, vote for President George Bush.  It is the American thing to do.  God bless America.  God bless President Bush.  Amen.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 09:47:00 PM »
On 2004-08-15 16:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"No, this is not who I, or any other rational American wants to lead and represent the United States.  If you want a better president, pray for the one you have.  The Bible clearly directs those who consider themselves to be followers of Christ (Christians) to pray for the leaders in office.  The Bible doesn't say, "if you like the leader", rather it instructs us to do it.  Period.  If you consider yourself a Christian, pray for President Bush.  Pray for God to grant him wisdom in making decisions, as they affect us all.  As far as that goes, the Bible has a lot to say about the other issues the U.S. is now dealing with.  Homosexuality is immoral.  Abortion is murder.  Oh yes, women do have rights, they have the right to say no to sex outside of marriage.  If you are striving to live your life right, and want justice to prevail, vote for President George Bush.  It is the American thing to do.  God bless America.  God bless President Bush.  Amen."

that is exactly why church is seperate from state. Get that Neo-Con crap outa the oval office.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 04:53:00 PM »
all those vet groups get caught in their lies time and time again.  they have no good representation, they'r point is moot since they have no proof or fact; only jealousy and opinions

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 05:01:00 PM »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »
Just an aside. I note that our new holy rollin' friend here brings abortion into the discussion; asif that were some kind of trump card.

I was reading an editorial earlier today about racial disparity and the racial roots of drug prohibitions down through the ages. The author of that article also mentioned something about the abortion issue, in passing, just as an example of how people think (or neglect to think) about the issues they are most passionate about.

Ever wonder why the right to lifers use the most lilly white, blue eyed babies in their marketing? You never see a young brown girl in braids in any of their marketing, do you? How effective do you suppose their marketing would be if they showed an 18 year old black girl w/ four kids, two of them dark complected little boys and the other two rather more fair skinned little girls?

Just remember, folks, the moral majority is, in fact, neither moral nor a majority. The election will come. If the Büsh people try and pretend they won yet again, all hell will break loose. So just pay close attention to local politics. I honestly think we're coming pretty close to the time when various regional communities beging to throw off federal authority.

Hear me people: We now have to deal with another race - small and feeble when our fathers first met them, but now great and overbearing. Strangely enough they have a mind to till the soil and the love of possessions is a disease with them. These people have made many rules which the rich may break but the poor may not. They take their tithes from the poor and weak to support the rich and those who rule.
http://www.powersource.com/gallery/people/sittbull.html' target='_new'>Chief Sitting Bull, speaking at the Powder River Conference, 1877

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 06:43:00 PM »
"I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator,"

from the mouth of King GW. thats his goal. PERIOD.
"There oughta be limits to Freedom" -- George W. Bush

"He kept smiling and shaking my hand but answered, "who cares what you think?" His face stayed photo-op perfect but his eyes gave me a look that said, if we'd been drinking in some frathouse in Texas, he'd've happily answered, "let's take it outside."

http://www.whitecloud.com/mean_genes.htm#"Who%20cares%20what%20you%20think?"

great site by the way all you peeps who hate this admin as much as i obviously do take some time and read up.  see the shit spewing from the horses mouth.
SyN

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »
I love this article. here's a warm up...

"You can't read a newspaper if you can't read," the President said at one point when he spoke about the success his administration has had in teaching children how to read. When responding to a question posed by a Native American journalist on what he thought about the sovereignty of the Indian tribes in the U.S., Bush could only respond with something like "sovereignty is well ... sovereignty, and if you have sovereignty you are sovereign." Say what?

http://www.nydailynews.com/08-08-2004/n ... 88900c.htm

just another reason to oust the idiot.
SyN
p.s Cheney was a draft dodger kerry bled for his country.

http://www.mind.net/basile/NationalID3.html

http://www.mind.net/basile/NationalID2.html

http://www.democraticunderground.com/ar ... draft.html

http://pgoh.free.fr/iraq_guardian.html[ This Message was edited by: MrSyNiStEr on 2004-08-16 16:26 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2004, 06:38:00 AM »
So this democrap jackass ass clown Kerry opposed  87 billion dollars to help protect our troops, basically he doesn't want our troops to have additional ammunition and armor to help fight the war in Iraq.

He also proposed a much much much much much much much more expensive healthcare plan that also wants tax payers to payu alot more to pay for it.

Obviously this man is not fit whatsoever to be a President.Why doesn't his foul mouthed wife let him be President of Heinz Ketchup? At least we know Ketchup would be harmless to tax payers.

Flip flop Kerry, what a joke!

Hell Former President Clinton wont even endorse him and he is anther democrap peice of shit.Ofcoarse the reasons behind that is to have his wife run for President in 2008.

Say what you want about Bush but keep this in mind. Bush is trying to liberate these terriost run countries and make the entire world a safer place to live.If it wasn't for President Bush fighting terroism you might have been the one next to be killed or a loved one.

To bottom line it all, Bush/Cheney will prevail and will be here for another 4 more years, he has my vote....

4 more years
4 more years
4 more years

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2004, 08:52:00 AM »
"So this democrap jackass ass clown Kerry opposed 87 billion dollars to help protect our troops, basically he doesn't want our troops to have additional ammunition and armor to help fight the war in Iraq."

you dont know what your talking about do you.  See people such as yourself who dont care about our country just about war and stealing national products needs to enlist. go and fight if your so into war mongering. Remember 65 percent of roman catholics are against this war as is the pope.  Who do you think Catholics listen to more.

Bush has not even talked about Afganistan.  Remember them?  Osama's people??? the ones who started this war. Why not?  Probably due to Osama's family having close ties with the Bush Family.  
More police were at the RNC then troops in Afganistan.

Bush barely talks about homeland issues because he knows he has run us into the ground.  Whats he gonna say?
Education.  More schools have closed in the last 3 years then anytime in history.

He did mention how he was going to help those on medicare, but the next day he raised the premium to a record 17.5 percent cutting off thousands who are on a fixed income.

his no child left behind act flopped.
his idea of putting your social security into the stock market is a joke.  Do you really think that has a hope or prayer?

His idea for an Ownership society is just stupid. Most Americans are 10k and up in debt.  If you look at his plan all it does is let companies monopolize easier and screw anyone not worth millions.

How about the fact that he has never nor Dick Cheney met with any Union Leaders minority group leaders. Every energy meeting is close doored and those there are hidden from the press.  In fact more closed cabinet meetings have happened under this admin the any other in history.  Yeah a real man for the people there.

"Hell Former President Clinton wont even endorse him and he is anther democrap peice of shit.Ofcoarse the reasons behind that is to have his wife run for President in 2008. "

Is that why Clinton DID endorse Kerry at the DNC. man get a clue, you ditto head. you probably heard rush foaming and lying from the mouth and beleive him.

"Say what you want about Bush but keep this in mind. Bush is trying to liberate these terriost run countries and make the entire world a safer place to live.If it wasn't for President Bush fighting terroism you might have been the one next to be killed or a loved one."

my cousin's are over there now even though their enlistment ran out months ago.  They are fighting for freedom.  But as they tell me they arent voteing for Bush Nor anyone in their unit.  Many others feel the same way.

anon get your facts straight stop listening to Rush he's too high on crack to know what he is saying.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2004, 11:30:00 AM »
Syn do you even watch todays politics on cnn or any other news broadcasts? You obviously don't, because you have no clue as to whats going on in the world., Piss off little boy, go back to the sandbox where you belong. The adults are having a discussion here.

You have no clue about either party, you sit here and make up lies about Bush and probably get your facts from an uncredited webpage. Wake up, grow up, get yourself through puberty before you address an adult on adult topics.

Are there any adults here that would like to continue this debate? I really don't have the time to sit here and argue with someone that has not even completed puberty yet.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2004, 09:04:00 AM »
typical GOP baghead. all bark no bite here is a link for everyone of my points.

the pope.
http://www.cathnews.com/news/303/124.php

bin laden connection take you pick on a google search or just look here
http://www.americanfreepress.net/10_07_ ... _w__b.html

Bush on education.
http://www.stateline.org/stateline/?pa= ... &id=347004

medicare
http://www.lancasteronline.com/pages/ne ... e_premiums

ownership society
http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1212497/posts

Bill Clinton endorsment.  By the way that statement that Clinton wont endorse Kerry was probably the stupidest lie i've heard in a while.

http://www.newsday.com/news/politics/dn ... ge-big-pix

So old man wheres your info? I only watch cnn and my local news. you obviously watch the faux news channel they lie as much as Rush so you'd love them. Dont show your ignorance so much, though you have no credability.  Now if your simply going to try and smear your way out like your last post then your not an adult nor having a discussion your just trying to smear your way out of looking ignorant.  But Since your a bag head Neo con wanna be then can we really expect anything else?
Now get back to your retirement community time to change your diaper
Please respond with facts as an adult would. not your normal drool.
SyN

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2004, 09:23:00 AM »
Look what he's doing to try to help our youth. Lots of spending to prevent teen suicide. :smokin:

The last struggles of a great superstition are very frequently the worst.
--Andrew Dickson White (1832-1918)

Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »
Ofcoarse the Pope will object to war asshole, he even objected to Clinton commiting adultry.If it envolves violence or scandals the Pope will always object.

Just what do you think the Pope's postion was anyways?

I am not gonna even bother looking at your ridiculus links, I could post the same back to counter them, big fuckin deal!

You will see when all the votes are in, Bush will be the winner, and you can take that to the bank!

Cry all you want, but I am sorry to inform you that Bush will be here another 4 more years " Thank GOD" and you will have to work for your handout son.

I support the War and our Troops and consider Bush a Great man.And as far as the attacks on the World Trade center? Blame it on Clinton, that son of a bitch knew of the threat long before Bush became President and did nothing about it. We simply suffered the aftermath while Bush was President.

Question would I have supported Bush if he had not retaliated against the Tower attacks? Probably not, I am glad and very proud of how he is handling this war, and also trying to make the world a safer place for my children and future grand children.

Terrorism must come to an end period.We will not continue to live life in fear for the rest of our lives and our childrens lives.

So for all you people that want to protest the war, what will it take? Perhaps a loved one to be killed? Lets see your song and dance then after your loved one is killed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2004, 11:09:00 AM »
On 2004-09-18 07:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ofcoarse the Pope will object to war asshole, he even objected to Clinton commiting adultry.If it envolves violence or scandals the Pope will always object.

Just what do you think the Pope's postion was anyways?

I am not gonna even bother looking at your ridiculus links, I could post the same back to counter them, big fuckin deal!

You will see when all the votes are in, Bush will be the winner, and you can take that to the bank!

Cry all you want, but I am sorry to inform you that Bush will be here another 4 more years " Thank GOD" and you will have to work for your handout son.

I support the War and our Troops and consider Bush a Great man.And as far as the attacks on the World Trade center? Blame it on Clinton, that son of a bitch knew of the threat long before Bush became President and did nothing about it. We simply suffered the aftermath while Bush was President.

Question would I have supported Bush if he had not retaliated against the Tower attacks? Probably not, I am glad and very proud of how he is handling this war, and also trying to make the world a safer place for my children and future grand children.

Terrorism must come to an end period.We will not continue to live life in fear for the rest of our lives and our childrens lives.

So for all you people that want to protest the war, what will it take? Perhaps a loved one to be killed? Lets see your song and dance then after your loved one is killed."

Don't waste your breath talking to Synaretzky the liquor store stock boy, what does he know anyway? The kid dust's wine bottle's off and stocks shelves for a living for his Uncle's liquor store. His only friend here is Artman.

I propose we get SYN out of his moderating postion here and give this kid a shunting.

This little kid comes in here and starts deleting post's because he envy's Ken Zaretzky, Syn go ask Ken if you can be a moderator over at his site, there is at least 6 people I know from this site that do not like what you are doing here, why do you think we all left and went to another board?

We want you out of here for good, go police Zaretzky's dying website, you two make a great couple.