Author Topic: What is Zaretzky up to now?  (Read 2449 times)

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
What is Zaretzky up to now?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2004, 12:23:00 AM »
I am just responding to being attacked. Why does he (badhead) or ANYONE else have a problem with the fact that my son wasn't abused? They were good to him. Especially Missy. Because a kid didn't have a horrfic time, like people did from earlier times, does that make us bad people? Is this guy so angry with life he feels the need to pick on ME? Will he not be happy unless we find someone to spit on him (my son), beat him up, or wear a tampon on his head? I don't get it? Did he want to see my son abused? It's not going to happen pal, so you may continue to beat youself up instead. He seems to get pleasure from insulting others from under the brown bag.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2004, 12:44:00 AM »
On 2004-09-18 19:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I find it quit strange that a parent that has a kid that was currently enrolled at Elan join this forum and continue to leave their kid there.

For 1 this fornits elan board's members consist of all former resident's that hate Elan and disagree with how the place was run.

2nd everyone that has posted here has stated and told their hoddible experinces and the abuse that followed with it.

My son is no longer there! Had I known ANYTHING about abuse, he NEVER would have gone! I hired an attorney because our public school was allowing him to fail and could not give him the help he needed. This was how I found out about elan. I was desperate, because it is hard to find a school that will take a kid that threatens to runaway. I needed him to be in New England so I was close by and could stop in when I wanted. I found this website 7 weeks before he graduated. There is plenty about that school that I hate, but I try to focus on the positive and move on. There seems to be no one in charge to complain to either. My son said the kids are not even allowed to touch each other, such as a pat on the back. This must stem from the abuse that the older people talk about. My son was one of the lucky ones.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2004, 01:10:00 AM »
Damn kids! Lets all take a deep breath (not out of a glue filled bag Art!)

The topic began having something to do with Ken Zaretsky and an alleged spy program that sees everything about you that you dont want anyone to know...all through your computer!

Listen, unless you're running an ancient version of windows and havnt firewalled your connection..spyware isnt a real threat. I dont think Ken is remotely interested in anyone who visits the site who has nothing to say. Who has time to worry about this sort of shit anyway? Do you even care if Ken can see your IP when you go there to collect gossip to spew about in here?

Fuck theres some idiots in this site.

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2004, 01:28:00 AM »
THANK YOU! That was the point I was trying to make from the start. Then I got attacked. Why would Ken want to spy on us. There are far more interesting things to do.
 Does someone think he will try to steal our personal information? Go figure. I think he has better things to do. Also, I don't think Art has even posted here so it must be the other guy with his head in the glue bag. Art is polite.
I said before, Ken stated that it is an aol issue.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2004, 08:38:00 AM »
Wow this topic went all kinds of nutty.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2004, 09:02:00 AM »
"Listen, unless you're running an ancient version of windows and havnt firewalled your connection..spyware isnt a real threat. "

Spyware can easily by-pass a firewall and can be leached onto your system, that is why there are programs called anti-spyware.Spyware is simply a way too allow the perp to see where you surf the web and in some advances versions of it see what you do at other sites.

Definitions of Spyware on the Web:

A general term for a program that surreptitiously monitors your actions. While they are sometimes sinister, like a remote control program used by a hacker, software companies have been known to use spyware to gather data about customers. The practice is generally frowned upon.

A technology that assists in gathering information about a person or organization without their knowledge. On the Internet, "spyware is programming that is put in someone's computer to secretly gather information about the user and relay it to advertisers or other interested parties." As such, spyware is cause for public concern about privacy on the Internet.

This is also known as "adware". It is a hidden software program that transmits user information via the Internet to advertisers in exchange for free downloaded software. The Specialty Alliance Corporation? does NOT use Spyware in any form or fashion, or will do business with companies that do.

There are concerns that some Web sites and commercial organisations track users' online activity through the use of what is called ?spyware'. Usually coming in the form of ?cookies' - these enable the cookie writer to build-up information about what you do and where you go on the Web. Software is available that checks for and removes spyware.

Software that tracks usage and reports it to others, such as advertisers Usually the tracking is concealed from the user of the software.

So do you still think it is not a threat or something important to be concerned about?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2004, 10:02:00 AM »
I run win xp pro. Connect through digital cable, firewalled. All ports are stealthed. I surf with mozilla firefox. No spyware software, no adware software, no antivirus software either. Never had a pop-up, never has a third party cookie or program been installed, and my computer doesnt respond to pings, ever.

There isnt a monkey out there that can jump on my PCs back and the only thing youll ever be able to tell me is my OS, my browser, and my spoofed IP.

Big deal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »
On 2004-09-19 07:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I run win xp pro. Connect through digital cable, firewalled. All ports are stealthed. I surf with mozilla firefox. No spyware software, no adware software, no antivirus software either. Never had a pop-up, never has a third party cookie or program been installed, and my computer doesnt respond to pings, ever.

There isnt a monkey out there that can jump on my PCs back and the only thing youll ever be able to tell me is my OS, my browser, and my spoofed IP.

Big deal. "

Go DL a good anti-spyware program and run a scan, let see how well your so called "Great" firewall has done protecting you. Let's see if you still sing the same tune?

Then again I'm sure you will make up some little lie about how clean your system is and that it was protected from any spyware.

I have news for you, stealthed ports mean nothing to spyware.It is you going to a webpage that where this spyware finds you.Sure you can update your firewall and browser but most firewall's and browser's will not protect you against spyware unless they come equipped with anti-spyware.

But if you don't belive me just go about your business on the web, but keep in mind you are not alone out there.

I did'nt start this forum to brag about how much programs I have and what I have and how much it cost's, I'm not about that.Yes i too have a very great firewall yadda yadda yadda, but my very great firewall did not stop spyware simply because I did not have the proper program from doing so.

For future reference, if you ever noticed your PC running much slower then it normally does, don't rule out you might not have spyware installed without your knowledge, this shit happens and it happens everyday.

Thats why it is strongly recommended to scan for updates on everything you run on a daily basis, right now some hacker is creating a hacking tool what have you to penetrate both mine and your firewall, soon it will be detected and an update will be aval to us.

Firewalls protect you from intruders and hackers, not from spyware unless they come equiped with it. I would definately look into seeing if your firwall has a anti-spyware program built into it.

And another thing, some freebie pop up ads do work well but others don't.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »
"There isnt a monkey out there that can jump on my PCs back and the only thing youll ever be able to tell me is my OS, my browser, and my spoofed IP"

Spoofed ip??? kindly expalin your meaning of this.