Author Topic: fags  (Read 4254 times)

Offline XPrincessX

• View Profile
fags
« on: July 23, 2004, 02:50:00 AM »
You annonymus people are fucking gay...get a screen name and post your thoughts,dont be cowards,is that how you guys live your lives??? :tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
???.?.???.?.???.
              Katelyn
.???.?.???.?.???.

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 10:04:00 AM »
Although gay people do share certain similarities (as do every ethnic or religious group),
I didn't know that cowardice was one of them.

Further, I doubt XPrincessX is your natural born name.

You're on the wrong site, I think.

This is not a gay bashing site.

We want to help the victims of CEDU regardless of their sexual preference.

Fuck!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 11:20:00 AM »
No, anonymous people are smart. You idiots giving CEDU ample information to come after you with lawsuits are lame. If you don't think they'll do it, ask Ginger.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
fags
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 12:32:00 PM »
what does not having a "real" alias on fornits have to do with homosexual relationships?
i'm so sick of all of your homophobic attitudes on here... why don't you leave your inarticulate insults elsewhere (unless you're trying to discuss your hatred for "fags") because it offends the hell out of me.  i hate blind hatred.
is that how you live your life; as a hater?[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-07-23 14:53 ]
aura solomon

Offline Cynthia

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004, 12:27:00 AM »
WOW! How nice it is to read some positive comments. I guess you guys do have a compassionate side.  ::cheers::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
fags
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »
On 2004-07-23 08:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"No, anonymous people are smart. You idiots giving CEDU ample information to come after you with lawsuits are lame. If you don't think they'll do it, ask Ginger."

I haven't heard a word from CEDU. I have received threatening letters w/ vague complaints of slander from a few WWASP schools and similar organizations. And I'm actually under suite by an edcon, http://helpyourteens.com/ , but I'm not all that worried about it. Usually, after the letters threatening lawsuit my ISP gets a similar letter. Just lately, when that one fell flat, the whack job tried offering them a bribe LOL  :rofl: Nothing from CEDU/Brown, though.

Here's the thing. There is nothing illegal about telling what you know. It's actually illegal, and a serious crime at that, for a ciminal to try to intimidate you into silence. That doesn't mean no one will be sued or harassed.

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
Anonymity Anonymous
It is wrong to leave a stumbling block in the road once it has tripped you.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 12:48:00 PM »
But you can be accused of slander/libel and if you can't prove you were telling the truth they can win the case. At any rate dragging you through the court process is pretty ugly. I really don't care to spend my time and money defending myself for this nonsense. For the computer saavy it's pretty easy to insure noone knows who you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2004, 01:03:00 PM »
For anyone interested in anonymity on the web check here: http://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/anon.shtml

Is free speech really free when one side has an army of attorneys ready to pounce?

Berkeley FSM

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2004, 03:03:00 PM »
Hey, it costs them more to bring suite than for you to show up. As long as you state facts as facts (those you can prove) and opinion as opinion, you just have to show up, really. In some states, if the plaintiff loses, you get to bill them for reasonable expenses to boot.

"The Program" and two years will get you a vastly improved kid in *EXACTLY* the same way that "The Program" and four bucks will get you a cup of espresso at Starbucks.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=5617&forum=9#50637' target='_new'>Timoclea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2004, 08:25:00 PM »
Ok, maybe smaller places. Larger corporations keep attorneys on staff and that cost you mentioned dwindles significantly.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2004, 12:03:00 PM »
Very true. But they still can only afford to go after a few targets and hope to make examples of them. They have thousands upon thousands of vitims/wittnesses going back three decades or more. They simply can't shut us all up any more than the half dozen or so staffers onsite at any particular time could have physically stopped all of us from simply walking outa the door if we had all just stood up and started hoofin' it.

We were children then, subject to a lot of mindfucking that wouldn't work on any of us today. Now, we know better. :wink:

A government resting on the minority is an aristocracy, not a Republic, and could not be safe with a numerical and physical force against it, without a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace.
http://memory.loc.gov/const/fed/fed_46.html' target='_new'>James Madison, The Federalist No. 46

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2004, 12:13:00 PM »
I see absolutely nothing to gain by putting my name here. Suppose an employer is screwing around on Google and bumps into my name here? I don't exactly advertise the fact that I was in a drug rehab when applying for jobs so why do I want that risk when I can say what I need to say under a cloak of anonymity (actually the smartest would be to register and use an alias as a misdirection...)? I can still say what I need on the web anonymously and I can keep my job so maybe I can donate some money to organizations that go after these corrupt places.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »
how dare you come on this site using homophobic comments. ignorant fuck.

Offline Polarbear

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2004, 12:23:00 AM »
Yeah, and my name is really Polarbear.  It's a convenient handle for the purposes of this site.  At least come up with a phake name for us to respond to.  Makes life easier. Enjoy-Polarbear

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
fags
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »
I too think that if you are going to be a habitual poster you should have some kind of identity. Wouldn't you want to differentiate your message from all the other people who may infrequently visit for whatever reason and post anonymously?
I have tried to ignore almost all anon posters becuase often (not always) they are trolling for reactions. And reactions are a dime a dozen at this website. So, if you disagree with the blowns, mikehunts, Bryan's, and Serbs view on CEDU, that's ok...just know we'll ignore you even less and curb our reactions perhaps the slightest amount if ANONS come out of your bags! We may even give legitimate time to replying to incipient postings meant to undercut what is said here about RMA/CEDU.What difference does it make if you put SOMETHING so we can identify your narrow minded heckling from the aggoraphobic 12 year old skinhead's anti-gay-jew-European sniveling...we might yet be able to accomadate unnecessary post makers like the anons here to finally do away with themselves!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange