Author Topic: CEDU's final week of financial struggle  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CEDU's final week of financial struggle
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 02:10:00 AM »
What is SIBS???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 05:58:00 AM »
ROFL
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »
On 2005-03-30 11:00:00, Roy wrote:

"There were some staffers who meant well and who treated kids with dignity. The problem was that Brown and CEDU were always an autocratic dictatorship run by people who were under-educated and schooled only in one cult philosoply of CEDU.

Nevertheless, It was sad. I can count on one hand (including myself) the staff who would stand up to the system when their jobs were at risk. In 26 years - one hand.

All of us were forced out, just like nonconformists of any Genre, from any cult.

I give credit only to those who stood up for the fellow dissenters against the tyranny done to kids and staff to the bitter end.

I agree with Serb, on the violins. (you crack me up Serb) Why? Because, when my therapist job was on the line, everyone, and I mean every so called deep relationship and friend turned their backs on me and walked away. That is, everyone except the kids and some of the parents who contacted me and praised me after I was gone.

What am I saying? I am saying that all the "friends" there are fake friends, and every staffer who left quickly found that out when he was shunned after he left the school - sometimes even by his family.

What lesson is contained in this? It is that there is no "real" CEDU culture unless you dedicate your life to making everyone who ever worked there "feel good about themselves - and everything they do."

You had to conform totally devoid of independent thinking, brainwashed, like a sensitivity robot. If you changed, your friends disappered. It was like that for the kids too.

Serb, dude, you got it right, but I do feel sorry - even for even some of those people who turned their backs on me. All I can say to them is the following: Take this as a lesson of what your so called friends felt. You trusted the wrong entity Brown. And don't bother praising the Mel Wasserman family. Yes, they were smarter, but they cared just as little. The care they showed was fake, just like yours, and all they were after was money. They got it; and you:

What did you get? Now maybe you wil take that face away from that big white ass and pull CEDUs dick out of yours.

Peace  

"

yes, yes, yes.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2005, 10:23:00 AM »
On 2005-03-30 11:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you said it all.  job well done Thank you. You are right all the support staff got the shitty pay but yet that is what kept the school going.  If it was not for the Kitchen,Maint, Nightstaff and other support staff the counsolors would have not been able to do there job.  Thank you for your post.  We all new that Cedu did not care if you were getting paid $7.00 per hour to stay up all night or un stop camods.  The problem was the Department Heads never stood up for us pee ons.  We were told to keep are mouth shut if we wanted to keep our jobs.  What a shitty place to work.  We can do better on Unemployment and get re-trained to make more money.  So I beleive Cedu did us a favor in a way.  Maybe we needed this push to make a better life for ourselves and our families.  Good luck.  "

Yes, best possible solution.  No human being, especially an injured child, deserves to be trapped in a toxic environment.  Good luck and blessings to you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »
On 2005-03-30 21:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What a joke you are!!!! ::mecry:: I am better than to want sympathy from anyone because I chose to work for CEDU you seem to want sympathy for your time there. c-ya would'nt want to be ya."

I see you're still behaving exactly how you did on the job.  Berating children must be a hobby of yours or something.  You should feel blessed that you got paid to do what you obviously enjoy so much.

This attitude is why CEDU is closed: IT'S (was) ABUSIVE.

By the way, if you ever tried to deal with me the way you dealt with those kids, I would stomp a fucking mudhole in your chest.

Powerless, hapless, hopeless, uneducated destroyer of children.  Put that on your resume.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »
Roy, if you saw so much tyranny and conformist activity at cedu, why did you stick around in such an oppressive work enviornment for 26 years? Why not start your own practice, where you are in control of the philosophy that is taught?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »
On 2005-04-09 08:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Roy, if you saw so much tyranny and conformist activity at cedu, why did you stick around in such an oppressive work enviornment for 26 years? Why not start your own practice, where you are in control of the philosophy that is taught?"

Now THAT'S a good question...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »
"And somewhere in there was springtime. The corpse mines were closed down.......
Birds were talking.
One bird said to Billy Pilgrim, "poo-tee-weet?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2005, 12:59:00 PM »
Why did he stick around?  Cuz this poor SOB probably had nowhere else to go--I mean from his posts he doesn't sound very bright, sounds a little unbalanced in fact.  Is he really even a therapist---or just a night watchman or something, he sure can't spell.

If CEDU is gone and I think we all agree that it is, why doesn't Roy say who he really is, after all there's nothing to fear now (since he was claiming that he couldn't identify himself for fear of CEDU retaliation).

And somebody said "he" might be a "she", does anyone know anything about that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2005, 11:41:00 PM »

On 2005-04-11 09:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why did he stick around?  Cuz this poor SOB probably had nowhere else to go--I mean from his posts he doesn't sound very bright, sounds a little unbalanced in fact.  

SAME OLD TIRED SCRIPT.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2005, 08:46:00 AM »
ever ask yourself why don't these annons say who they are? you know the bitches like this little homo who go around attacking everyone.
how could anyone take this closet fag seriously, especially when that turrets infested, impotent, retarded loser spends all day jerking off to his computer and wasting his parent's college tuition checks. can you believe that this sociopathic little bitch whose been attacking
Roy is actually prettending to be a serious art student somewhere? anyone want to take bets on this freaks major? i bet it's painting,and like michealangelo, his interest lie in the male form!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2005, 10:43:00 AM »

"Why did he stick around?  Cuz this poor SOB probably had nowhere else to go--I mean from his posts he doesn't sound very bright, sounds a little unbalanced in fact.  Is he really even a therapist---or just a night watchman or something, he sure can't spell.

If CEDU is gone and I think we all agree that it is, why doesn't Roy say who he really is, after all there's nothing to fear now (since he was claiming that he couldn't identify himself for fear of CEDU retaliation).

And somebody said "he" might be a "she", does anyone know anything about that?"

Maybe he stuck around because God wanted a Witness

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »
Which program did you work for?

"Why did he stick around?  Cuz this poor SOB probably had nowhere else to go--I mean from his posts he doesn't sound very bright, sounds a little unbalanced in fact.  Is he really even a therapist---or just a night watchman or something, he sure can't spell.

And somebody said "he" might be a "she", does anyone know anything about that?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
Since you ask: never worked for any program, had a sibling in a CEDU clone though, and we think it was a pretty good outcome overall, she's happy, healthy and about to enter med school, she showed me this site

I know a phony and/or a weirdo when I see one---there's something a quart low about "Roy", can't get my arms around it exactly but there's something not right there--just read his/her posts

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »
I disagree.  You would have had to been there in one capacity or another to know that Roy makes perfect sense.  I have read his posts and I admire his integrity, compassion, and dedication to truth.  

I am connected to a sibling who thinks her sib has never been the same since cedu.   Her sib is doing well, too, considering.....

Isn't it great that you and I are free to disagree without fear?

On 2005-04-12 12:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Since you ask: never worked for any program, had a sibling in a CEDU clone though, and we think it was a pretty good outcome overall, she's happy, healthy and about to enter med school, she showed me this site

I know a phony and/or a weirdo when I see one---there's something a quart low about "Roy", can't get my arms around it exactly but there's something not right there--just read his/her posts"