Author Topic: Black kids at CEDU  (Read 4423 times)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« on: July 20, 2004, 10:44:00 PM »
Why don't they allow black children at CEDU unless they are mixed race?

Why are almost half the kids Jewish, adopted or both?

When the fuck are we going to go up there and picket!

Look guys!  I'm really not as much of an asshole as I seem.

I was just born with a keen eye for the obvious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 11:17:00 PM »
they had black kids but unless they were rich brats they would get pulled cause the place was so white.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »
The place was founded by Mel Wasserman who was Jewish. I think that's why it was a popular place for Jewish parents to send their troublesome kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 03:49:00 AM »
There were TWO black kids at CMS from 2000-2002. One was Will Smith (yes, the one from West Philadelphia, born and raised...)'s nephew and was there for only 2-3 weeks. The other was some weird kid who said his parents were gonna pull him every day. That was it. TWO. No Mexicans, Canadians, etc. either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 10:09:00 AM »
There was a black guy on staff when I was there and a couple black students. From what I recall one of the black students stayed there a long time and graduated, the others didn't.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »
i really don't think it's a matter of only accepting white children... i think it's a societal cultural issue; perhaps most black people are more inclined to solve their problems at home (i've noticed this to be true about a lot of people, but i can't assume that this generalization covers all black people, because clearly, it does not.)
boreding skool tends to be a white "privilege" type deal.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2004, 06:37:00 AM »
I just want to say that there were hispanic people there. Just not many to be honest in some cultures u don't even hear about these schools. My mom heard about BCA through her white friends. So i guess that why only mixed/adopted/jewish black and whatever kids go there.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »
At Cedu-rs we had one black girl in my peer group named Kasey, and she was the only one in the whole school.  She was really nice to everyone.  whenever staff wanted her to break down in raps they would call her "nigger".
I remember in one rap, Guy Bonnano kept calling her a "nigger" over and over and over again. It made me so angry, i just wanted to beat the hell out of Guy, looking back now, i really wish i did.  The students were sooo scared of Guy, no one said anything (including me), we just let it go on and on.  I'm ashamed of myself for not doing anything about it.  Kasey was a nice person, she really didn't deserve that. No one does.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »
SOS: You gotta tell Chuck Wyatt about that and also if you are friends with Kasey, tell her to tell her parents.

I hated Guy, too. Thank God I split before I was in his family and only had one or two raps with him.  I remembered at the time some student's grandma passed away. This student was docile and not a threat, not defiant, not a drug user; there was no reason to keep her from attending.  He didn't let her go to her own grandmother's funeral. (She was very close with her Grandma.)

Was Guy's brother Dean there when you were at RS?

Shanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2004, 07:29:00 PM »
Guy Bonanno was one twisted power-tripping fuck.

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2004, 08:36:00 PM »
I remember Kasey and I remember those raps.  They'd try anything to try and get her to cry.
If they weren't calling her nigger, they made fun of her weight.  Damn...  I remember her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2004, 11:25:00 PM »
guy bonano... WAAHHH.
i liked his moles.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »
staff will tell you even though they try to coerce them with a confidentiality cause that mel, allgood  benz liked to ask each other if a kid was jewish. if he was they would roll out the red carpet and con them that cedu was the promised land and to send them all there money. those fuckers are now worth 60 million and the brown schools are going under while those assholes made out like bandits they knew they could not legally operate at a profit so they sold to brown and let them  sink.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2004, 06:52:00 PM »
Daryl if you ever read on this site know that someone from a long fucking time ago remembers you. I even remember that your B-day was haloween. We never...I never got to hear from you after you were pulled but Know that I learned how hard it must have been to be the only black kid there.
Felix. You got fucked with plenty but I was never that close to you. Did you graduate. I guess so 'cause you were still there when I matriculated.
To everyone else: that place never followed the same rules. We were told that everyone had the same rights. But gays got blasted and people to owned up to real or imagined gay dirt got it pushed in their faces. Same with race. I was told I was hated by two people and a counselor in a rap becuase I was Jewish. I was not allowed to respond. Antisemetic comments were hurled at me...And I am not even Jewish. What a bunch of nuts!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2004, 11:07:00 PM »
we had a canadian at bca when i was there.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0826400035/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Gandhi

Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-