Author Topic: Black kids at CEDU  (Read 4438 times)

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2005, 06:10:00 AM »
we had some half breeds at bca when i was there tyler was one he was a wack job and charls spencer was anouther i remember he use to go around claiming black gangster deciples well since i met him i have had alot of experiance with gangs and he was no gang banger
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ailorboy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2005, 01:42:00 PM »
Blacks and gays were treated poorly at BCA because the mormons really hate them Joseph Smith and Brigham Young - prophets of the LDS Faith, called blacks "seeds of satan." They retracted this from the Book of Mormon later, but they still believe the "dark skinned" are "children of Cain, Gays are considered to be - well you have heard the terrible words. Women won't become Gods in the afterlife like the men, In fact not even goddesses. They are considered inferior. The best they can do os obey and serve their God husbands as priesteses.

If they would get one cult, Mormonism, out of BCA, then they might be able to get rid of the racism, sexism and homophobia and the cult of Wasserman. But they are still saying that their problems were in finding "good help in management". Bullshit. Hey, have you taken a look at the leadership at BCA? Is laTresa management material? She has no education whatsoever and it a ditz. Funny, When I worked there, they wouldn't allow people with education or degrees, or critical thinking skills in Management. They were there in clinical services, but, as one student aptly stated " they were nothing more than mushrooms to lend credibility to a terrible cultish program. This is true.  They do this deliberately because any professional in management would expose what really goes on - LaTresa Won't. Yeah, RMA shut down because you have problems finding good managers who will abuse and torment kids - Big surprise.

Finally,I tell you that I am convinced that the LDS religion and other fundamentalist religions in Idaho are one of the root causes of abuse of all kinds at the 5 schools and the cause of the demise of Rocky Mountain Academy. It was a mormon director of CEDU schools that started the slide in 99- 2000.

These people believe in absolute authority with no collaboration. Therapists tried, but, the was no negotiation allowed, and then the abuse and now the 25 lawsuits. Look to the culture folks. look to the culture. When the roots are dug up - they are rotten. They will never accept good educated treatment people as managers for one reason - These people follow ethical standards of treatment and won't allow the old guard staff to continue their abuse of children. They would bring out the hidden abuse and eliminate it along with the people who promote it. They can't afford that. So they say - "we have problems finding and keeping good managers." Hell, you run them out beating them with sticks. What do you expect? Julie Andrick, what a moron.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2005, 09:26:00 PM »
We had  a couple of black kids at RMA when I was there, both of them were on my team. as far as i saw they wern't treated badly, i never heard anyone call them niggers.  We also had a black staff named Daryl, he was awsome.  that sucks if the black kids at the other schools got treated like shit,, no body desrves to be singeled out like that, especailly in that manner

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
Blacks and gays were treated badly at cedu? Blacks and gays are treated badly everywhere you look. I don't think cedu had anything to do with it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2005, 10:04:00 PM »
charles spencer was a real dumbass. he used to shave one of his eyebrows for whatever black reason he had, and then they'd just make him shave the other one too. he shaved his head, so he looked like a big dumb fat black kid with absolutely no hair anywhere on his head. and then he would try to claim all that gang shit half the time and then try to get all deep and emotional the rest of the time. i hope natural selection weeded that kid out already.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2005, 02:37:00 PM »
On 2005-02-12 19:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"charles spencer was a real dumbass. he used to shave one of his eyebrows for whatever black reason he had, and then they'd just make him shave the other one too. he shaved his head, so he looked like a big dumb fat black kid with absolutely no hair anywhere on his head. and then he would try to claim all that gang shit half the time and then try to get all deep and emotional the rest of the time. i hope natural selection weeded that kid out already. "

you're a fucking idiot!

it's degenerates like you that are the reason why blacks are mistreated at cedu, or anywhere else for that matter.

i can't wait until natural selection "weeds you out!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »
Haha shutup bitch! I remember charles too and he was such a dumbass. That was the most accurate description of him I've ever heard!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2005, 08:08:00 AM »
On 2005-02-14 16:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Haha shutup bitch! I remember charles too and he was such a dumbass. That was the most accurate description of him I've ever heard!"

yeah right, charles probably kicked your little bitch ass, and that's why you still have it in for him after all these years!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
Haha spencer kick my ass? That's the funniest shit I've heard in a long time. That dumb nigger would've caught himself the beatdown of a lifetime. And relax, I knew him for maybe two weeks before I left. You're talking to old school bca right here, not one of the pussies that flooded that school after they changed the whole program.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »
On 2005-02-15 12:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Haha spencer kick my ass? That's the funniest shit I've heard in a long time. That dumb nigger would've caught himself the beatdown of a lifetime. And relax, I knew him for maybe two weeks before I left. You're talking to old school bca right here, not one of the pussies that flooded that school after they changed the whole program. "

I almost fell for it. This troll is asking for trouble. I can't stand little racist bitch ass pussies like this. Somebody track this fuck. When he threatens me, I'll just go straight to his home. It is INTOLERABLE, just do us the good deed of not posting more shit like this. You foolish baby.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »
Hey man, don't get drawn into the racist bullshit. I'll bet that little fuck didn't even mean half the shit he said, he just wants to get a rise because he's a little bitch. You lash back at him like that, and he's just gonna keep on posting his stupid bullshit all over this site. When he checks back and sees that people aren't getting fired up over his cries for attention but rather think he's just a lame little punk, he'll probably just give up. You're not making yourself sound very credible by threatening to go straight to his home...
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »
I LIKE to fight racists.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »
On 2005-02-15 12:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Haha spencer kick my ass? That's the funniest shit I've heard in a long time. That dumb nigger would've caught himself the beatdown of a lifetime. And relax, I knew him for maybe two weeks before I left. You're talking to old school bca right here, not one of the pussies that flooded that school after they changed the whole program. "

so you're an old school bca pussy instead of a new school pussy? ooooooohhhhh! i still think spencer bitch slapped you!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2005, 03:01:00 PM »
fuck niggers its all about mexicans

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Black kids at CEDU
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »
stupid niggers