Author Topic: Miller Newton  (Read 4138 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 09:35:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
CHRIST AT THE SEA FOUNDATION, INC.

is Newton's own Not-for-profit.

I understand that he is "elusive" and it is difficult to obtain a phone number for this organization.

No, it was easy to find the phone #.  I got it from a pamphlet I found in his church.

The number is (727) 392-3437.

Call him and chat about old times......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: a little light
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 02:59:42 PM »

But what do you want? If you want his head on a platter, you're no better than he is. But if you want him to know how much he's hurt you, and to fully know the extent of his sin and how much he has wronged people in the past, then keep looking for him. When you find him, say everything you want to say to him, and I hope you feel some sense of peace afterwards.

This is where you're absolutely, 100% WRONG.

I said what I had t say to him, got a tresspassing warning for his church in the process, and you know what, it did feel pretty good.  But I still wish him pain and suffering equal to what he inflicted, and as traumatic as he claimed my verbal tirade against him was, it in no way comes close to the shit I suffered, and the shit I saw him do to other people.  The man is a child abuser, a con man, and a fraud who has swindeled millions of dollars from naive families and tortured thousands of kids.  Not one or two, not fifty, not a couple of hundred, but thousands of kids, over a period of decades.  There is no telling how much suffering Miller Newton has caused, and for you to say I am no better than he simply because I want retribution for what he did to me and to others is nothing more than an insult.  Fuck you and all who would deny us what is rightfully ours.  Call it vengeance if you want to, that sorry fucker owes us all for the pain he caused.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 07:54:50 PM »
I just want to ram a pb sammich in his ass  :rofl:
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 06:19:33 PM »
Quote from: ""linchpin""
I just want to ram a pb sammich in his ass  :rofl:

Good to see you , bro....how ya been?

I'm still doing the amateur accupuncture, myself.......almost time for target practice.

Take care/Peace out.

RTP2k3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: a little light
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 11:18:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Phuck Miller Newton""

But what do you want? If you want his head on a platter, you're no better than he is. But if you want him to know how much he's hurt you, and to fully know the extent of his sin and how much he has wronged people in the past, then keep looking for him. When you find him, say everything you want to say to him, and I hope you feel some sense of peace afterwards.

This is where you're absolutely, 100% WRONG.

I said what I had t say to him, got a tresspassing warning for his church in the process, and you know what, it did feel pretty good.  But I still wish him pain and suffering equal to what he inflicted, and as traumatic as he claimed my verbal tirade against him was, it in no way comes close to the shit I suffered, and the shit I saw him do to other people.  The man is a child abuser, a con man, and a fraud who has swindeled millions of dollars from naive families and tortured thousands of kids.  Not one or two, not fifty, not a couple of hundred, but thousands of kids, over a period of decades.  There is no telling how much suffering Miller Newton has caused, and for you to say I am no better than he simply because I want retribution for what he did to me and to others is nothing more than an insult.  Fuck you and all who would deny us what is rightfully ours.  Call it vengeance if you want to, that sorry fucker owes us all for the pain he caused.

COULDNT agree more you know to some people everything is black and white, no gray... idiots.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007, 05:41:29 AM »
Im good no stabbage for me lately. Im being good taking the juice again..Heroin world too dangerous here

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2007, 05:42:23 AM »
Careful, and remember...two in the arms better than one in the grave, always do a tester  8-)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2007, 10:17:58 PM »
Quote from: ""linchpin""
Careful, and remember...two in the arms better than one in the grave, always do a tester  8-)

That's right, kids.......and remember, share everything BUT NEEDLES.........
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic