Author Topic: Miller Newton  (Read 4222 times)

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« on: May 25, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »
If he pastors a chucrh then, hypothetically anyone could say call him or drive there to talk to him, yes?
 Or is he elusive and hard to reach?
 Just curious and if someone answers I might tell you why. :idea:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 12:05:00 PM »
is this his church? http://www.churchbythesea.com/Index.htm

Has anyone talked to him post Straight?
Injected intravenously

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 01:13:00 PM »
CHRIST AT THE SEA FOUNDATION, INC.
is Newton's own Not-for-profit.

I understand that he is "elusive" and it is difficult to obtain a phone number for this organization.

According to what I have been told, he is working with senior citizens and some married couples. What they are "working" on is left to speculation.

He is affiliated with St. Nicholas Church. I believe this church is aware of his past history.

However, St. Nicholas claims that they have no affiliation with Christ At The Sea Foundation, Inc.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »
"Past history."  ::bwahaha::

That's it, keep on smokin' it, druggie...  :lol:
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 10:08:00 AM »
Those poor married couples - I think they'll be
so damaged from whatever sick help he has to offer. Sad. And the elderly he's working with (if that is in fact true) - I bet they'll be out of whatever life savings they have before too long.
After all, our bankrupt friend needs the money.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 12:32:00 PM »
Actually, I called and spoke with the local pastor of NewtonSatan's church.  He seemed on edge somewhat and suggested that I write the Arch Bishop of their church.  I haven't gotten around to that yet, but, if y'all want the contact name and address, I will post it here.  What I was told is that Miller is operating a sort of retreat for members of the church.  He offers "spirtual counseling".  Imagine that!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 02:29:00 PM »
Ok I'll bite, why? And, I believe, this "man" is an easy to find one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2004, 02:32:00 PM »
It wouldn't hurt to send an email to THAT church, asking if they're affiliated with Newton.  If they are, they may want to keep him away from the youth ministry area. And to learn why send them to the kidsofnorthjersey.com website for some "reading".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »
On 2004-05-26 11:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It wouldn't hurt to send an email to THAT church, asking if they're affiliated with Newton.  If they are, they may want to keep him away from the youth ministry area. And to learn why send them to the kidsofnorthjersey.com website for some "reading"."

An e-mail was sent to THAT church, meaning "St. Nicholas" who (I repeat) admits to their affiliation with Newton, but not to an affiliation with Christ At The Sea Foundation which consists of Ruth Ann, Cassian, Bob Moss, and a retired priest from another affiliation (this church is also aware of Newton's past).

They must be aware of abuse allegations since the specifically stated that teens and children are not permitted on the grounds of Christ At The Sea Foundation.

Unfortunately, a percentage of the crap that people post on this message board reflects poorly and I would not suggest they look here for fear it  might discredit the severity and believability of what he is guilty of. Again, I think they are aware of this stuff already so the question is really more about Why they continue to affiliate themselves with Newton. Is it because he donated real estate or money? Why are they harboring him. It seems that the archdiocese is the one that needs to be contacted by as many people as possible until someone finally considers his illegal and abusive past with any seriousness.

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2004, 03:35:00 AM »
Why does google search turn up nothing on "Christ by the sea foundation" ? < What an idiotic fucking name btw..

Where can I find this man?
Injected intravenously

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2004, 01:28:00 AM »
because he doesn't want you to find him.

there are several churchs with similar names Christ By the Sea. My guess is he did this deliberately so you can't find him and instead you come up with similar names instead.

a good effort, but he falls short.  i suppose he didn't think we could find the public records online considering half of us missed out on school because of him. Once again he is mistaken.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
a little light
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »
They must be aware of abuse allegations since the specifically stated that teens and children are not permitted on the grounds of Christ At The Sea Foundation.

Children and teens aren't usually permitted on the grounds of most orthodox retreat centers for adults anyway. So, it's possible that the two are not related.

Something to keep in mind is that in the Antiochian Orthodox church, to become ordained you must perform a life confession and then do penance for it to be forgiven. The penance can be quite extensive, psychologically and spiritually, forcing the person to come to terms with the sins that they have performed. It's a very serious business, and not many people can devote themselves to it. So, it's not like the church just said, "oh, you need a place to hide, here you go", it is an intense, difficult process. I'm not saying that this in any way shape or form excuses him. I'm just trying to provide a little light on the church.

As to why any other priest who knows him would be on edge, you try explaining that the primary belief in your faith is that after penance there is forgiveness to the multitude of people who have been harmed by someone you've become friends with. I imagine it would be slightly intimidating. I doubt that anyone here actually thinks that penance and trying to start over makes everything "ok", because it doesn't.

But what do you want? If you want his head on a platter, you're no better than he is. But if you want him to know how much he's hurt you, and to fully know the extent of his sin and how much he has wronged people in the past, then keep looking for him. When you find him, say everything you want to say to him, and I hope you feel some sense of peace afterwards.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 01:40:13 PM »
I would like his life to be ruined.   If this makes me "no better than him", then so be it.   But I really don't think it does as I have never ran a drug rehab that abused children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Miller Newton
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 01:41:10 PM »
Oh I do have as well; I just want him to have no peace here or in the afterlife.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: a little light
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 02:46:49 PM »
Quote from: Guest
forcing the person to come to terms with the sins that they have performed. It's a very serious business, and not many people can devote themselves to it.

But what do you want? If you want his head on a platter, you're no better than he is.

What a colossal load of shit.  What the fuck does coming to terms with sins mean?  How about that last part?  Destroying lives for your personal gain is the same as wanting a destroyer of lives to be destroyed?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992