Author Topic: Opiod_Morphina a question  (Read 16126 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Opiod_Morphina a question
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »
I'll give round one to Kaydee.  Can you go the distance, Anonymous?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »
On 2004-04-13 07:32:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

"It is an effective rebuttal because you have no identifiable name to identity no representation of yourself on here. You basically cannot be attacked back. And you know it therefore you attack me and hide.  

And your facts are wrong, and you are wrong, and why is your life you empty that your number one thing to do is talk about me when you don't even know me.

I never wished to speak of my family on here but  Morli brought it up, and afterwards we talked about it and she apologized and I apoligized for my own childish behavior towards her.

I decided to keep that area of my life private.

You are a coward. You attack me yet will not allow yourself to become vulnerable to attack. You are a pathetic little weakling who probably gets walked all over in his job, gets walked all over by his boss, gets pushed around by his family, got picked on his whole life and has no other outlet then to hide and try and make himself feel better by coming to a chat board and talking some shit about people. You remind me of beaten dog. Weak pathetic, and broken.

All we ask is to be let alone.
-- Jefferson Davis (1808-1889): First Message to the Confederate Congress, March,1861.

"

I was with you Kaydee, up until the last paragraph. I agree your personal life should be yours and yours only. Your family shouldn't be discussed here if you don't feel comfortable with the idea. But the final paragraph became the kind of attack you were unfairly hit with. Meaning you don't know him any more than he knows you. Granted you didn't asked to be drug into any of this so why respond in such a manner? You call him a weakling for talking shit about others, the point in true straightling lingo "apply it to yourself."

Oh and by the way I already know I didn't follow MLA format.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2004, 11:29:00 AM »
[You said]
"I kicked cold turkey a little over a year ago and I think it waas the best decision I have made in my life. I had detoxed and kicked many times before, only to pick up the gear again after a few weeks off of it. I did not choose to go the methadone route because I saw so many people who were just as addicted to it as they were heroin, and quite a large percentage were doing a lot more than their prescribed dosage, buying other people's take outs and so on. It was not something that appealed to me."

-- You still have to kick methadone sooner or later, or forever be a methadone slave. So why the are you defending methadone maintenance again?

Cayohueso, you don't count anyway, you weren't taking it for heroin addiction maintenance.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »
On 2004-04-13 08:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

-- You still have to kick methadone sooner or later, or forever be a methadone slave. So why the are you defending methadone maintenance again?

"

No one has to kick methadone maintainence.  Most of the people who choose to go that route will be on it for the rest of their lives.  I'm defending it because it enables many people to become functional again, instead of ripping me off to get an expensive, illegal fix.   Your smug, self-satisfied, ignorance wafts through  your posts like  the smell of shit from a pigsty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2004, 01:04:00 PM »
Blah blah blah... Do you realize we both just said the same thing, and I agreed with you already? Why do you want to argue and throw insult? You hope I get robbed, well that's not very nice either! I don?t suddenly wish harm or ill will on you. You can smell me? What? What?s wrong with you? :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2004, 01:11:00 PM »
[You said]
"If someone is comfortable being on methadone maintainence for the rest of their life, and they are able to function where they could not before (due to addiction), then more power to them. Personally, I did not like the idea of being cointrolled by a clinic's rules, FOREVER."

I agree. I just wonder why you're defending it if you yourself would not choose it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »
On 2004-04-13 08:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"[You said]

"I kicked cold turkey a little over a year ago and I think it waas the best decision I have made in my life. I had detoxed and kicked many times before, only to pick up the gear again after a few weeks off of it. I did not choose to go the methadone route because I saw so many people who were just as addicted to it as they were heroin, and quite a large percentage were doing a lot more than their prescribed dosage, buying other people's take outs and so on. It was not something that appealed to me."

"

And here you contradict the initial reason you started debating in the first place!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »
I was with you Kaydee, up until the last paragraph. I agree your personal life should be yours and yours only.

I concur, except wasn?t she still goading and gossiping about someone else?s personal life with Opiod_Morphina (her ex-bo) in the beginning of this thread? If you partake in doing something that you tell someone else not to do, isn?t that called being a hypocrite?

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2004, 08:55:00 PM »
God man my ex bo? was that internet flirtation on the fornits board the absolute highlight of your entire life? It has made more of an impact of you then it ever did on me. I made that joking comment to him to basically underscore for the world that it was not me that was one of the raunchy marrieds that was trying to have sex with him. My God this is unescapeable.

I do feel like I am in group. "You were nice to the junkie" "You flirted with the junkie" "You did" lets repeat it over and over and over and over again. So what? are you trying to shame me?

Why do you care so much. It was well over a month ago and its still on your mind. Why the hell do you hate him so much anyway. Because he was honest on here about not having a perfect life after Straight? Because he said some things that you didn't agree with. Tolerance I try to be tolerant and when I am not I feel guilty when I am cruel to people I feel bad.

He has said things I didn't agree with he posted lyrics I didn't like. But, why does this get discussed every day?

I am not a cruel person. This is bringing out the worst in me and making me lash out. Whoever you are, I really don't care for your personality, and that is the kindest way I can put what I feel for your relentless repetition and dredging up of the fact that your favorite conversation topic is my "ex bo" who I never met. Who lives in Texas while I live in NY.

I like to talk about politics the environment the world around me and a thousand other things yet you keep making me feel like I have to respond to this drivel.

What I would like to know what it is about this is so infinately facinating to you. Does it piss you off that I was friends with someone who was less then perfect in your eyes. Are you an angry and lonely person? I don't mean that condescending way it is just the only logical explaination I can come up with for your totally innapropriate and misplaced interest and anger towards me and him.
Are you angry that I reached out to him when he came on the board and became friends with him. That he reminded me of a lot of my friends from the woodstock area that also became addicted to heroin.

The only person who has not gotten over it is you.

"I predict, Sir, that you will die either by hanging or of some vile disease."
 "That all depends, sir, upon whether I embrace your principles or your mistress."
--Disraeli to Gladstone

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2004, 10:28:00 PM »
Angry? (((((LOL))))) Why don?t you ?apply it to yourself" I'm just pointing out the obvious.

raunchy marrieds that was trying to have sex with him

You actually base your reality on what that loser says? You?re a stupid hypocrite too then. You?re the one who was starting an on-line relationship with the dude, and it wasn?t just flirtation, he was going to move up there with you, you wrote it yourself!!! I know I?m not the only one that read it. What a joke you are, and a liar too. You shamed yourself...

Gotten over it? I?m just poking fun at it.  :smokin:

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2004, 09:19:00 AM »
"apply it to myself"

you seem to enjoy that phrase in fact anything program, confrontational and mean...as long as you can sufficiently hide yourself from any critisim, is entertainment to you.

What is it that I am supposed to apply to myself? Not to listen to anything a person who quit doing drugs said? Well I'll start with you.

I felt slightly bad, after the picked on comment I made regarding you earlier but I honestly believe it is true. You are probably a total nerd, dork, geek or whatever they call it wherever your from. But alas you are afraid to tell so I cannot tailor it to you lingo.

Basically your the kid no one liked. No girls ever hit on you and you probably thought Fuck! Even a junkie can get a girl to hit on him before me. And it mad you angry. And you got madder and madder. And you probably felt even worse as you would wander home alone. After being the loser at your job the loser at life. Because God knows if you were successful you would not be this nasty and so inclined to lash out and try and hurt people.
 So make fun, all you want.

I am fine with my actions and that is all that matters you can make fun of it until your hearts content.

From what I see of you I would much rather spend time talking to Opiod_Morphina then whoever you are.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid
of the dark. The real tragedy of life is
when men are afraid of the light.
--Plato

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2004, 09:22:00 AM »
On 2004-04-13 19:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Angry? (((((LOL))))) Why don?t you ?apply it to yourself" I'm just pointing out the obvious.

You actually base your reality on what that loser says? You?re a stupid hypocrite too then. You?re the one who was starting an on-line relationship with the dude, and it wasn?t just flirtation, he was going to move up there with you, you wrote it yourself!!! I know I?m not the only one that read it. What a joke you are, and a liar too. You shamed yourself...

"

Could this Anon be Mr ACO Chris himself?????
mmmmm ponder the thought

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2004, 10:21:00 AM »
On 2004-04-14 06:22:00, Morbid_Opiate wrote:

"

On 2004-04-13 19:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Angry? (((((LOL))))) Why don?t you ?apply it to yourself" I'm just pointing out the obvious.

"

Could this Anon be Mr ACO Chris himself?????

mmmmm ponder the thought

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

"

I think it was th "(((((((LOL)))))))))" that gave it away :wave:

But this is far from demonstrating that the authorities must interpose to suppress these vices by commercial prohibitions, nor is it by any means evident that such intervention on the part of the government is really capable of suppressing them or that, even if this end could be attained, it might not therewith open up a Pandora's box of other dangers, no less mischievous than alcoholism and morphinism.
http://www.mises.org/liberal/ch1sec11.asp' target='_new'>Ludwig Von Mises

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2004, 10:41:00 AM »
are you kidding me

then my assumtions were dead on

a nerd

a shut in

a geek  

AHAHAHAHAHAHH  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

who watches way to many movies for anyone who has a life!

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!

You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot
easier.
--GW Büsh, Governor of Texas. Governing Magazine, 7/98

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »
God I am majoring in the right thing!  :wink: I can analyze what a loser someone is from the posts.

A clockwork orange GET OVER THAT TOO

OCD much....?

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys

--P.J. O'Rourke