Author Topic: Opiod_Morphina a question  (Read 16127 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Opiod_Morphina a question
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2004, 10:26:00 AM »
On 2004-04-15 13:47:00, Maude wrote:

You?ve proven to be below the level of anything I ever initially complained about you being.

:tup: That pretty much sums up this whole episode in a nutshell.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »
:tup:
What in God\'s name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun
So your sickness weighs a ton
And God\'s name is smack for some

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »
On 2004-04-15 14:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-04-15 08:10:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

"ANd the whole Kaydee/therion thing was a joke on you guys for the most part.

riiiiight...........sounds like PeeWee Herman saying "I meant to do that" after he falls off his bike. :grin:  :roll: "

seems this bears repeating

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »
On 2004-04-15 13:47:00, Maude wrote:

"

On 2004-04-15 08:25:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

"

On 2004-04-15 08:19:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

"

On 2004-04-12 13:37:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"

On 2004-04-11 08:19:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

"

(I should really post my IM logs from these 2 women..you guys would shit, but alas Im going to print them and mail them to the husbands first....stay tuned)

"

Are you playing Pat Roberson and the 700 club?  There has been some married women come to my rescue and I never threatened to start family distress over any aftermath.  If married ladies want to play around a little, let them.  Are you tring to scare them into the Iraqi way of life?  Next time I am stranded somewhere fresh out of jail with no shoes needing a ride to the airport that is 50 miles away and the only person I know in the area is a married woman, she might be scared to give me a ride because some guy like you threatened to cause her problems for being too friendly with other guys.  Coming from one of your allies in this "internet war"  I say get over it and delete any incriminating IM's you have and stop using it as ammo.     "

Whatever dude Ive been nothing but cool to you and helped you when you asked me to get you out of a jam. Dont let the smell of pussy cloud your judgement.

Ill do whatever the fuck I like...and thats just that.

Chalk me off as one less person to call if you need help if thats the way you wanna be.

"

You may be into fucking peoples wives but I think its bullshit. And if I ever caught someone sleeping with someone I was in a relationship with ID kill them. Period.

IF you dont wanna commit dont marry.And if you wanna fuck up peoples marriages and families to get laid...you deserve whatever hardships you get..

But you have made it clear to me you have no sense of loyalty at all.

"

Everyone betrays you? Is that it? He was speaking his mind, and isn't the only one to think that. Many others obviously agree with him. For once and for all I HAVE NEVER, NOR WOULD I EVER CHEAT ON MY HUSBAND! I worship my husband, and vise versa. We have a wonderful relationship, and are very happy. Y O U are the one who has been threatening to "destroy" my marriage for over 5 weeks now, you inane nil. You can?t hurt our marriage, and to think you could shows just how irrational you truly are. We don?t keep secrets from each other. You have no power over us.

Your harassment and, bottom of the barrel attacks are so over the top it's unbelievable. Please just stop already.  You?ve proven to be below the level of anything I ever initially complained about you being. I honestly do pray that you recover from your obviously severe mental illness that keeps you from realizing how low you?ve sunk, and allows you to be so incessantly vulgar and cruel. Again, I?m sorry what I thought of you was so important that you feel the need to lash out at me for this long, but what I said, I firmly stand by.

I am NOT the one who anonymously posted that recent complaint! Stop calling everyone you don?t agree with me! It?s not me! I would really love for you to go away from this board for a long, long, long time. It seems ever since you got here it's been going down hill. (Just my personal opinion, no need to lash out, although I'm sure you will anyway, you always do)

Timmy's right, move on already. PLEASE?

Morli

"

Morli you are Garbage and noone asked your opinion. Please die already. ::kiss:: dieplzkkthxdrivethru
What in God\'s name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun
So your sickness weighs a ton
And God\'s name is smack for some

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2004, 10:44:00 AM »
it's not Morli dweeb!  That whole diatribe was such bullshit.  You're embarrassed by your behaviour so you come up with...oh, I didn't really mean any of that, it was all a joke on you guys.  Give me a fucking break! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »
Methadone doesnt cause you to get high or nod at a proper dose..Hell I even split my dose in half so I dont get high..I have pot for that

If you eat, sleep, etc in a healthy manner you shouldnt nod or get high...

Opiate addiction is a matter of brain chemistry not behaviour...

You are voicing straights view on addiction "Behavior problem"

If I was such a "weak addict" how did I quit drinking..and doing all other drugs? Hell Im sure most of you get fucked up alot more than me..
But think wghat you want...you can point out my addiction all you want. It doesnt change the fact that you are Child abusing hypocrites..liars...cowards (anons)

And I never said my life was worse than other peoples...I was just talking about me...

Hell I could have hidden it and acted like Im so together and successful...like you guys do.

Think what you want ...but at least inform yourself before posting about MMT etc.
If you think its wrong, I dont give a shit it saved my life.

That?s funny, because when I was on methadone, seven years ago, I got so high right after dosing that I could barely drive home, or function in school! It took me a good three or more hours to stop nodding, and they wanted to raise my dose! Hell, when I first moved away from where the dope and the clinics were, (after kicking) I used to buy methadone pills from a guy here in town to GET HIGH. That was over six years ago. Don?t try to tell me it?s not dangerous or addictive! I?ve known someone who died from a methadone overdose! It?s just as dangerous as heroin. I personally see it as both a behavior problem and a physical/psychological addiction. Why choose to use a crutch the rest of your life? Why not choose to be free from the restrictions of knowing that if you don?t get "your dose" (fix) then you?ll get very, very dopesick! (or could even die!) That?s called a living hell in my book. A prisoner of YOURSELF. I lived it, and I chose to kick it! We?re talking addiction, we?re talking dependence. It?s your choice, but don?t tell me just because the government provides it legally, that it?s an ?okay? or a harmless, non-addictive choice, because that IS total bullshit. You told me yourself that you nodded every morning after you dosed, and you just admitted that you have to split your dose in half not to get high. I would too if I had to take 190mg a day to keep my ADDICTION under control. I really feel sorry that you are in so deep, it must totally suck to be you. Besides, all your "facts" come from the MMT clinic, and they don't want you to stop taking it anyway!

Now, didn?t you live with two strippers (whores) when you were a dope fiend/drug dealer? Why would you call a soccer mom (I?m not really) a whore? Is it because you resent what you know you could never get? I think so. I remember telling you about Jonathan and I, and how in love we were, and how I would never cheat on him, (because you asked)  I remember you asking about it because you just couldn?t understand how I could say I still loved (as a friend) Stephen Brooks. I remember you having trouble believing that I wouldn?t cheat on my husband because of that. It?s not my problem that you are a paranoid, untrusting, manic depressive! Doesn?t mean I?m not a flirt, and it doesn?t mean my husband isn?t fully aware of that fact. Still, flirtation doesn?t make me "a whore." I mean shit Brad, I encouraged you to go out and meet girls! Go get laid! Not flirt with me! I was really happy for you and Kaydee! You?re cute like a little brother, not a man I find sexually attractive! Besides, wasn?t it you who complemented me all the time? Telling me how lucky my husband was? Any flirtation that did go on was harmless and all in good fun. You?re only flattering yourself with the, "She was trying to fuck me!" stretch, and it sounds like a personal problem to me anyway.

I apologize to the board for responding to this again, but after all the abuse and slander I have had to read from this guy, I wanted to respond. I know, I shouldn't even find it worth my time, but I guess it's my problem because I did, afterall, waste my time chatting with this irrational little boy to begin with.

Live and learn, ahhh yes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2004, 12:10:00 PM »
Fret not Morli.......they've exposed themselves for who they are.  No one takes anything they say seriously.  Mostly just find it annoying.  They really need to get a life.  Good to see you have a good one going. :wave:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2004, 12:13:00 PM »
Thanks Anonymous.  :wink:

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »
If you are on the correct dose of methadone. You should not be nodding off, you should not feel high. You should feel normal.

If I were to take methedone, I would get high yes, because I have never done herion, but thats different.

At a theraputic dose you should function completely normally.

There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy.
--George Washington

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »
thanks doctor jaded  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »
On 2004-04-16 07:42:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

Say what you want ...none of your opinions mean shit to me. Im not here to make friends. I didnt like you guys in Straight and dont like you now.

Then why don't you just go away!!!

Its more than just personal thing you all deserve to be punished for the abuse you instilled upon people like me.. So here I am years later, a thorn in your side..

Once again, you've suffered SOOOO much more than the rest of us. ::mecry::  ::mecry::  :scared: I'm sure you have us all shakin in our shoes now! :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2004, 12:21:00 AM »
Its just that whole thing about control.

Therion was in control the whole time, in fact he orchestrated it, and he is so clever and cunning that he's got us all running through hoops.

The only person you are trying to convince is yourself  Therion.  Do you really want the actual weight of what you are implying to be true and correct?  The fact that you are an individual so fucked up that you would actually play an intricate game for months and months twisting and deceiving and leading people on?  Is that what you really want to be? Never mind about anyone else cutting you down.....you are doing a fine job of doing it yourself.

Correct me if I am wrong, but....it doesnt seem as if anyone is really all that entangled by your web of destruction Therion. I dunno, I am not trying to be mean....I just really think that if you were capable of such things, if you actually meant what you said...1) you would never say it to begin with, and....2)You would  have a better strategy than huffing around and pissing on about how much we all hate you and how much you hate us and how we dont matter and we should all just die and go away.  You cant even have a decent exchange with anyone without it ending up with the same shit about how you never cared to begin with and blah blah.  I mean, COME ON, if you wanna be a sly dude you need to work on your game brother. Because this one stinks!

I dont give a shit about being on methadone.  We all have our demons in the chemical closet and I dont think  drugs are even worth slinging mud about.  When someone is fucked up...drugs are at the ass end of a long , long rope.  I know plenty of people who have never touched them and are extremely fucked up.  Poor bastards dont even have an ESCAPE in taking drugs! [ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-04-16 21:25 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere