Author Topic: criminal negligence  (Read 6388 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« on: June 26, 2002, 04:54:00 AM »
Please direct any knowledge of criminal activity posted here to your local law enforcement agency.

Any persons having knowledge of a crime are asked to share thier knowledge in an effort to bring those suspected to justice.

To volunteer information of a potential crime, is a crime itself if not directed to the appropriate authorities.

Control of this website by persons acknowledging a potetial crime are also liable for slander and defamation if those implicated are harmed in any way emotionally or otherwise.

Do the right thing, before its too late.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 08:57:00 AM »
Hello there Ken, would this above post happen to be you?Just wanted to say Ken, why dont you mine your own website.
If you do not like what is posted here then leave.
Your threats carry no weight here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2002, 11:22:00 AM »
Quite a foolish assumption...I think the webmaster will verify that my IP is nowhere near Illinois.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2002, 05:23:00 PM »
Well if you are not Ken then you must be Peter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2002, 05:51:00 PM »
You want to know what criminal is?
When I was a resident at Elan there was this kid in the corner who was always placed in restraints for acting out.He ripped down production and poped a few windows out.
one night when Claire Woodman was DOD she put restraints on him because he kept on running from his S.P and wandering the house raising hell.
once he was placed in restraints with hands and feet tied he had nowhere to run.Well he got bored and decided to give out V/R's to any resident that passed him, anyway Claire asked him numerous times to be quiet or she'll gag him with tape.The kid never stopped and 15 minutes later Claire came in with duct tape and taped his mouth shut.
Claire claimed she called Marty on the phone and discussed it with him and he gave the ok.

Simple solution to this problem would have been isolate him in a seperate building so no one could hear him yell.Now that is fuckin criminal about Elan.It is out and out wrong.That is fuckin abuse wuth a capitol A.

So don't fuckin come to this site and preach about us being criminal's and expressing slanderous things about Elan.If the parents of that kid really wanted to press charges at the time for that, they could've, and they would've won.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2002, 06:03:00 PM »
There also used to be this director there named Ralph, he was in daytop with Joe Riccic I think.He died of AIDS in the 90's.
He used to say some very cruel stuff to resdients in Elan during general meetings.He wouls say things like "I'll cut off your little wee-wee boy".Now that is out and out wrong.Other Elan staff thought it was humorous and used to laugh at his vulgar comments.
That is sexual harrassment with a sick twist to it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2002, 01:58:00 AM »
well, you could have gone to JAIL or another institution where other inmates/residents have been known to castrate the weaker ones, the rats, the asskissers, the different ethnic backround ones...hmm, seems I remember ralph maldonados tactics quite well, and this was his point, THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE will THAT DO IT TO PUNKS LIKE YOU!

Oh and the tape over the mouth thing...so your telling me that putting tape over someones mouth, who is being a disturbance IN A THERAPUETIC COMMUNITY, is more or less illegal than INJECTING THOREZINE into the kid, which is exactly how it would have been handled in the psychiatric facility we would all have been in if Elan didnt exsist...
I bet your the kind of person that will follow someone home if they cut you off in traffic huh?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
criminal negligence
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2002, 05:33:00 PM »
Ah, the double standard. I just spoke with a good old friend last night and the same thing came up. She told me of an incident that happened right on the other side of a cheap wall from where I was probably sitting at the time. Being somewhat deaf, I was probably one of the only people in the room who had no idea what was going on in there aside from the usual shouting, banging and sounds of a beating.

Here's what happened--and hearing it put just so after 20 years in the more commonly accepted reality, I laughed harder than I've laughed in a very long time.  

My friend was a staff trainee at the time. And she had been secretly talking to the local DA about what was going on inside. Because she was afraid for her life if she got found out, she had started carrying a knife into group. (Straightlings didn't sleep at the building, but at "host homes" or the homes of clients further along in the brainwashing process or fakin' it real good)

One day, a couple of Jr. or Sr. staffers ordered my friend to go into a timeout room with a rebellious newcomer and just simply beat the daylights out of her till she decided to become a compliant newcomer. That was just too much to ask of this gal. She'd fight like a sailor in self defense or in the defense of someone weaker and more helpless. But she just wasn't about to pick on some helpless kid.

Instead she pulled the knife on the other staffers and told them that if they wanted the girl beaten they'd have to go through her first.

Now here's the funny part. Wasn't the least bit funny to anyone at the time. But the staffers' response was to tell my friend that she didn't want to do what she was doing, that threatening someone with a knife was a felony for which she could be prosecuted. . . Asif beating hell out of some helpless, confused kid for no reason other than that she'd been ordered to do it was, what, a misdemeanor? Civil infraction? Nobel act of altruism???
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline deded

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2002, 07:10:00 PM »
criminal negligence,, what a concept,does it also apply to knowledge of abuse,, and allowing it to continue?i was in parsonfield{e/4}in 81/82,the war stories i can tell would burn off both your ears,so i called the reporter in maine,,,, i  emailed the  right addys of the powers that be, and ya know what,, i feel better already,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2002, 01:23:00 AM »
Hey Deded..parsonfeild fucked you up? how fucked up are you if you use/own a computer, and have the braincells to talk about your experience? Your not fucked up, just your attitude is...You have a better chance of a settlement with the people who SENT you to ELan (really..no joke ask me how I know) than you do with Elan itself...think about it, ask your psychiatrist Dan.

Oh , and while your at it, tell ole Danny boy I need my lawn mowed again this Saturday, and mention to Jackie that there is a million ways to beat her ban, the easy way is a new hotmail addy...tho she could ban that too...I have a proxy server, which is quite common, I can NEVER be banned from anything (some smart ass will tell me proxy's are not allowed to go where they want, wrong!) oh and if she happens to get hacked. ever heard of blackcode? I OWN IT.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2002, 03:07:00 AM »
o, you again,,,,,,,i never said i was fucked up from elan,,,,i repaired the damage myself with little or no harm to myself or others,you can spout your version of reality anyway you choose to.i do not give a flying fuck about anyones motivation for wanting to see the perverts  and junkies that  continue to run that place stopped.im so sorry,, but to say its ok ,, becouse they dont do it anymore is a joke.i bet they couldnt even get a daycare liscense{god  forbid} ,, let alone the ones needed to run a theraputic community.as far as what you know,,, ok, i ask you what you think you know about me,your subtle threats cant imtimidate me.if  these post convince 1 person to call that reporter in maine, to call the investigating departments,,, and tell about abuse they saw or suffered,,that might be the person that gets the plug pulled..thats what you fear,,,thats why you attack people....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2002, 09:13:00 AM »
Personally I think what he really fears is all those lowlife junkie abusers go to jail.I think it would especially hurt him the most if Marty went to jail.
See this is the way I see it.I think when he was up there Marty raped and sodomized him and he liked it.
How does it feel boy?How does it feel to go through life  with a dirty infected load of hevan Indian sperm in you?
You will become a Marty boy, and you will pass on his ways of you haven't already.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2002, 06:31:00 PM »
post again...both of you, because you failed to say anything remotely intelligent or valuable to anyone other than your sick selves..."raped" "enjoyed it" "Marty"?

Whos Marty?

(oh I cant wait til some moron comes in and says "the guy that fucked you in the ass" I laughed harder than you did at that comment...your as sick as someone who does that sort of thing...what a waste of oxygen you people are...sitting there looking into your computers with fear and hate...
Why did you buy that thing?)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
criminal negligence
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2002, 07:13:00 PM »
On 2002-06-27 22:23:00, Anonymous wrote:
I have a proxy server, which is quite common, I can NEVER be banned from anything (some smart ass will tell me proxy's are not allowed to go where they want, wrong!) oh and if she happens to get hacked. ever heard of blackcode? I OWN IT.

Don't worry, harborside, it's only for two days and just to make a point (and maybe just a little bit because I find you highly annoying)
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2002, 08:55:00 PM »
oops I think I hit the dickheads site by mistake  NO  cant be there were shut down... lol