Author Topic: Michael Kelley  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Michael Kelley
« on: February 15, 2004, 12:36:00 AM »
Does anyone remember Michael or Gerald Kelley?  They were in St. Petersburg form about 80-84.  I heard Michael Kelley committed suicide a few years ago.  I felt sorry for him--he seemed to get singled out by staff for abuse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Michael Kelley
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 12:48:00 AM »
I remeber Michael getting sat on and yelling that he had had back surgery and could get seriously hurt, but of course that made no difference to the staff.  His brother Gerald and I got confronted for talking about people we knew at our high school when we were working in the kitchen one day.  We went to the same school, but didn't know each other then.  I saw Michael a couple of times after he 7 stepped and I copped out, he was always really nice.  I think he really got shit on by straight.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Michael Kelley
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2004, 09:10:00 AM »
Gerald was my ex's best man at our wedding.  He and my ex were good friends back then.  My ex saw Mike about 2 years ago...he was living in Tampa.  I hadn't heard anything about a suicide, but I guess it's possible.  I hope not.  He was sweet.  Staff was pretty merciless with him.  Especially Kevin Lowe.

Since you [US "drug tsar" McCaffrey] control a federal budget that has just been increased from $17.8 billion last year to $19.2 billion this year, is asking people like you if we should continue with our nation's current drug policy like a person asking a barber if one needs a haircut? --
                                                              Orange Country, California
                                                                  Los Angeles Times
                                                                    29 March 2000
--Judge James P. Gray

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Michael Kelley
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2004, 09:38:00 PM »
I hope he's still alive. He was pretty cool when I saw him last, and both of us talked briefly about how fucked up Straight was--nothing particular, just how psycho-Nazi weird it was.  This was a couple of years after the 60 minutes thing came out and I think we talked about that.

Kevin Lowe was a fucking prick.  He got off on his weirdo power trip and seemed to enjoy fucking with people, particularly if they were small or nonaggressive.  He also used to boast of his "occult past" and talked about how he had cast spells and played with ouija boards and how he believed all that shit was real--"the Devil really IS speaking to you through those Sabbath records you druggies listen to", etc.
What a fucking nut case.  I remember him doing some fucked up candlelight rap where he was acting like he was the ghost of fathe rtime or some shit like that, like some Straight inc. version of A Xmas  Carol and he was taking you through the ghost story  of druggies, past present and future and talking like he was some sort of spiritual guru.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic