Author Topic: ISAC your information is NOT accurate....  (Read 7688 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
ISAC your information is NOT accurate....
« on: February 04, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
ISAC your information is not accurate.  You better go back and check your information.  If you don't have the details and facts straight you will be seen as less than creditable.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-04 13:22 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »
If only I had a dollar, for everytime that thought ran through my head! Thank you Cary, once again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 05:11:00 PM »
gee, carey, guess you investigated it ALL and could write hundreds upon hundreds of pages in reports.  Puleez. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »
That was intelligent anon.  Hundreds and hundreds of pages of information that has inaccuarcies is not important to you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2004, 06:31:00 PM »
i happen to have first hand knowlege and personal experience regarding some of that information, so, sorry.  i'm not willing to disregard it all cuz carry says so!

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2004, 07:25:00 PM »
Anon, I did not tell you to disregard it.  I told you that it  contained some inaccurate information.  
ISAC your information is not accurate. You better go back and check your information. If you don't have the details and facts straight you will be seen as less than creditable.

Then I went on to say that if they, ISAC, did not have the details and facts straight, they will be seen as less than creditable.

You see anon, that is a fact, nothing more nothing less.  I am not trying to persuade you to think any differently than you already think.  I was simply stating a fact...it contains inaccurate information.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »
On 2004-02-04 16:25:00, Carey wrote:

"Anon, I did not tell you to disregard it.  I told you that it  contained some inaccurate information. "

OK, OK....you didn't tell her to disregard it.  :roll:  It seems like you feel the need to respond to EVERY SINGLE POST no matter how innert the info or statement is.  This argument is getting old.    Carey...might I suggest that you post what you want and if someone takes it the wrong way or responds in an unkind manner.....LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.  I have no idea about the actual substance of the "debate", but I DO see that you can't seem to help responding to things that people post that YOU, YOURSELF say are ridiculous and have no value.  If they are as inane as you say, then they'll be seen for what they are, but for you to continue this childishness (and I'm not saying you're alone in this, you're not) by having to respond to every damn post is just plain stupid.  They're baiting you and you fall right into it.

I also feel that YOUR tone comes across as incredibly bitchy towards ANYONE that has a differing opinion than yours.  Again, I don't have an opinion one way or the other as far as the substance of this goes, but just thought I'd share some observations with you from someone reading all these.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2004, 08:06:00 PM »
Ouch! :silly:

but I DO see that you can't seem to help responding to things that people post that YOU, YOURSELF say are ridiculous and have no value.

Could you be a little more specific?  What was it that I said was "ridiculous" and what did I say "have not value?"

Sorry you don't like to see my posts...but then who said they are for you :smile:

Oh yeah...

They're baiting you and you fall right into it.

...nobody is baiting.  I just like helping people out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »
see....exactly what I mean.  I don't think you're posts are for me....just some thoughts I thought I'd pass on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2004, 08:10:00 PM »
Well, I think it's weird ISAC is selling information.  Yeah, they probably spent alot of time and money doing their investigation, but there are other ways to keep the lights on.  Also all the promotional hype on the website is a real turn off, even if it is well-deserved.  My advice is don't toot your OWN horn so much. It is not professional and reminds me of the much reviled parent-referral-services who are notorious for falling our over themselves (self-adulation).

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »
On 2004-02-04 17:06:00, Carey wrote:

Could you be a little more specific?  What was it that I said was "ridiculous" and what did I say "have not value?"

Sorry you don't like to see my posts...but then who said they are for you :smile: "

You may not have used the words "ridiculous" or "have no value".....but, you get what I'm getting at and you still have to split hairs!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »
This argument is getting old. Carey...might I suggest that you post what you want and if someone takes it the wrong way or responds in an unkind manner.....LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE

Hey are you one of those control freaks?  I think you are.
Remember this, it is important, the only person you can control is yourself.  Why don't you just tell yourself you are in control and you don't have to read what I post.  THAT WORKS REALLY WELL!!!  Now you can be in control of that.    OK :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »
On 2004-02-04 17:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-02-04 17:06:00, Carey wrote:

Sorry you don't like to see my posts...but then who said they are for you :smile: "

You may not have used the words "ridiculous" or "have no value".....but, you get what I'm getting at and you still have to split hairs!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about."

Sheesh, Anon.  Sounds like you have a hair up your a**.  Who is baiting who, here?

:rofl:

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2004, 08:26:00 PM »
Sorry I just can't resist...

You may not have used the words "ridiculous" or "have no value".....but, you get what I'm getting at and you still have to split hairs!!!!!!!!!!!! This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about

Look, it is important that when you make an accusation that you have the facts to back it up.  

I really find this kinda funny.

Like I said, you can control what you read, but you can not control what I say....therefore you can just choose to opt out and not read what I post.

Is that a deal?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2004, 08:30:00 PM »
On 2004-02-04 17:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well, I think it's weird ISAC is selling information.  Yeah, they probably spent alot of time and money doing their investigation, but there are other ways to keep the lights on.  Also all the promotional hype on the website is a real turn off, even if it is well-deserved.  My advice is don't toot your OWN horn so much. It is not professional and reminds me of the much reviled parent-referral-services who are notorious for falling our over themselves (self-adulation).

:roll: "

Is ISAC doing investigative work on behalf of some lawfirm?