Author Topic: ISAC your information is NOT accurate....  (Read 7775 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC your information is NOT accurate....
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2004, 12:01:00 AM »
O.K., so what information is incorrect in the report? You didn't specify that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2004, 07:03:00 AM »
Cary with what you have done with the hard drives and selling WWASP the info and also having lunch with their lawyers you have no crediablity with me. ISAC did the reserch and you did not. You are just a WWASIE pissed because of the report get over it. Go back to the WWASP buliten board where you belong with all the other messed up WWASPIE'S!
Also you cant acuse me of being one of Sue's flunkies either you all know who I am and where i stand. I just speak the cold hard truth nothing else!

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2004, 07:33:00 AM »
Devlin, now you are making statements that are false.  But, hey I can't control what you say.  And further, I don't want to or need to.

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2004, 09:28:00 AM »
O.K., so what information is incorrect in the report? You didn't specify that.

I second that.  You may or may not be right but we've had three and a half pages of mudslinging.  Can we please get to the facts of the matter?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2004, 09:37:00 AM »
Carey had lunch with WWASP too.  There is no end to her bad behavior!

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2004, 09:52:00 AM »
First, I have never  had lunch, dinner or any other meal with anyone from WWASP or any of their attorneys. I did give them my computer, as already stated, and I chose to meet with them in a public place, the place happen to be a restaurant.

Someone, and we know who that is, wants it to look like WWASP and their attorneys and I are best buds.  Well that ain't the case.  

Second, the information on the boys in at least one of those articles is innacurate.  I have not finished reading the entire piece of work put together by ISAC.

You may or may not be right but we've had three and a half pages of mudslinging.

Who has been slinging the mud?  Not me!

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-05 06:54 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2004, 11:57:00 AM »

Who has been slinging the mud?  Not me!

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-05 06:54 ]"

"Hey are you one of those control freaks? I think you are.
Remember this, it is important, the only person you can control is yourself. Why don't you just tell yourself you are in control and you don't have to read what I post. THAT WORKS REALLY WELL!!! Now you can be in control of that. OK  "

" Good, now that we have gotten past the control issues you have, maybe you can actually contribute something of substance rather than just ranting and raving about the fact that you don't like my posts. "

Carey...this kind of stuff is what I'm speaking of.....the passive aggressive condenscending and belittling like you're just so above it all.  THAT'S what people seem to be taking offense at.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »
That's not mud slinging.  Mud slinging is calling names, telling people to "leave it the F alone, etc. etc.

I asked a question, "are you a control freak?"  Then I stated what I thought.  Of course that was after I was told to "leave it the F alone."

But lets not debate that issue.  Besides that is really not what makes everyone mad.  What makes everyone mad is the fact that they can not argue thier case....I am guessing that is probably because they don't have one.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »
That was me.

One more thing, what you really don't like anon is the fact that when it is dished out I can take.  Problem is you can't do the same.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2004, 02:16:00 PM »
This report has been in the works for a long time and there has obviously been alot of hard work put into it.  If you have a discrepancy, why didn't you contact ISAC instead of coming on this board to make it known? I'm sure that they would have made corrections if they were warranted. Again, why not notify them instead of posting the thread on fornits? I really don't understand this. The comment you made initially would lead someone that didn't know what was going on to believe the whole report was inacurate and they lacked credibility. Please think before you post so as not to lead to any misunderstandings.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »
Piss off Carey....it's all too evident that it is impossible to carry on any kind of a debate of the issues with you without your snotty little digs.....to be honest with you it's how people used to talk to me in the program whenever I didn't bow down to them.  I supported you before, but I have lost all respect for you.  Your intentions may or may not be honorable, but you are sinking to the level of those that you protest so much.  

I started this out saying that you were not the only one at fault in this little war and I still believe that but DAMN....your like one of my kids that just keeps it going.  The tone you come across with is one that is just dripping with sweet venom.  Just like when the group would rip someone apart then tell them how much they love them and they're "helping" them.  You're one of those martyrs that insists on everyone acknowledging how they suffer all in the name of helping (back of the hand laid gently across the forehead while sighing "don't mind me" :roll: )  Seems to me that you need this little cause to fill some kind of void in your life.

Go ahead, jab at me some more.  As I said before, it's of no use to continue to try and have a meaningful dialog with you.  

Someone said before that this seems like more of a revenge/anger thing with your ex than anything else.  From the way you come across here, you seem vindictive...but you do it in the smarmy passive aggressive manner.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »
I did think before I posted it.  I am sure that with what little I read, and the inaccuracies I found, there very well could be more.  My point is what ISAC has posted is not "God's Word."  I am just trying to tell people that although ISAC would like you to think that it is "God's Word," IT IS NOT.  Thats all.  

There really is not anything on ISAC's site, other than the State Department's warning, that carries any weight.  

ISAC is only interested in telling you what they want you to hear.  ISAC's web site is run similar to the WWASP website.  They post what they want,they advertise what they want, they tell you only what they think you need to know.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-05 11:41 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »
ISAC should reconsider the way they promote themselves and their goals and objectives. Selling information gives an appearance of profiting from their non-profit investigation. If people need and want this info, they should MAKE A DONATION, not be forced to cough up a few bucks. ISAC also has a problem blowing their own horn, and like it or not, that is hurting their credibility.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2004, 03:12:00 PM »
On 2004-02-05 11:38:00, Carey wrote:

"I did think before I posted it.  I am sure that with what little I read, and the inaccuracies I found, there very well could be more.  My point is what ISAC has posted is not "God's Word."  I am just trying to tell people that although ISAC would like you to think that it is "God's Word," IT IS NOT.  Thats all.  

There really is not anything on ISAC's site, other than the State Department's warning, that carries any weight.  

ISAC is only interested in telling you what they want you to hear.  ISAC's web site is run similar to the WWASP website.  They post what they want,they advertise what they want, they tell you only what they think you need to know.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-05 11:41 ]"

Good thing about ISAC, they didn't take $12,500 like you Carey.  You are such a sick woman!

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »
There goes the mud slinging again. :lol: