Author Topic: ISAC your information is NOT accurate....  (Read 8036 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC your information is NOT accurate....
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2004, 11:28:00 PM »
On 2004-02-05 19:31:00, Carey wrote:

creditable.

you'd be a little more credible if you learned how to spell credible.  Please take note. :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2004, 11:39:00 PM »
For anyone that has ever been on the wwasp website, the parent forum, you KNOW that "they" don't just say what you wantto hear.  There are hundreds of parents and teens posting on there every single day.  They only time someone is banned is when they attack someone (or like Karen Z, attacking a religious group) but other than that you can say anything you please.

ISAC seems to have chosen the biggest target they could find and I agree it's filled with allegations and heresay, not proven facts.  Some good info, some really, really bad info relating to all behavior change programs.

People will believe what they want, but to be responsible, check it out with local law enforcement or local physicians, therapists, etc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2004, 11:42:00 PM »
Anon, BIG WHUP.  If Carey's spelling bothers you so much, you should check out the PURE website and take them to task for their poor grammar and spelling skills.  

:flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »
Once again, ISAAC is full of shit and needs to be come down on, take a dose of "confrontation therapy" and then have their program started over.

ISAAC, your little group isn't working thier steps correctly.

:grin:

Seriously, you guys resemble that of which you fight...a dogmatic group of cultish people that only hear themselves talking...

Get some facts, get a clear cause, and stop pretending you are this huge organization with years of experience. You are a new, relatively small group of ex straightings that are about to get in way over your heads.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »
(QUOTE) Seriously, you guys resemble that of which you fight...a dogmatic group of cultish people that only hear themselves talking...(QUOTE)

::bigsmilebounce::  ::rocker::

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2004, 08:11:00 AM »
It is not my spelling that bothers you, it is what I have to say.  But I guess if all that you can and know how to pick at is my spelling, well then, that is all that you can do and that is all that you know. :eek:  :eek:

You are right to the other anon about ISAC not being a big organization, it is only a few individuals one of who I have personal experience with, Marti Heath.  This is an individual who has overstepped her bounds...significantly!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2004, 09:08:00 AM »
Carey,

You say ISAC's information is not accurate, prove it. Do you have REAL EVIDENCE to back up your claim of inaccurate information?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »
Ok if ISAC wants to be accurate they can start by posting all of Amberly's statements, not just the one they like.  It is very misleading to post limited information, unless of course one is trying to mislead.    

There are other things that are not true on ISAC's website.  I will disclose those in court.  Remember, I am being sued in an attempt to keep me from exposing all that I know.  Once I get through that, I will be glad to share it with you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »
http://www.isaccorp.com

This domain has temporarily been disabled.
To restore the domain, contact your Customer Support.

:???:

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »
What exactly does that mean?

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2004, 11:04:00 AM »
What exactly does that mean?

WWASP doesn't like the report and has served ISAC's ISP with an injunction?

Just guessing

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2004, 11:33:00 AM »
Anon,  

Your comments about the BBS Parent Forum is a blantant lie.

My experience when I was participating in that Program was just the opposite from what you stated.

I say many people expelled from the BBS forum for voiceing their concerns, mistrust,their true insight into what was transpiring in seminars.

Their concerns with the lack of communication from family reps and  directors.Concerns with their child's facility.The on going obvious(which was so obvious at the time)cultish lingo,attitude of the Program parents.

Unless something has drastically changed since my many,many  months as a program parent,three seminar graduate,your statements are incorrect.

Randy immediately removes anyone who offers concerns.Expresses concerns.

That is how they keep the delusion going.

No negative is ever allowed from normal thinking,functioning parents.

The lie is perpetrated with "trust your family rep.Work your program let your child work theirs."

Change the subject:

It'snt intersting how KK justifies any and all complaints of abuse with the "kids are liars."

What will he say whey that one does'nt fly anymore.

The ignorance is so obvious.

He must have forgotten his newspaper quote from Denver. That is the only truthful thing I have experienced him to have said.

BTW  Where is their PR group to hide behind.

Offline spots

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »
My experience as a forum participant (R&R forum only [Resource Realizations, the seminar marketing group]) was that the forums themselves are probably 75% sham.  Any time I went onto the R&R site, it ALWAYS listed AT LEAST 3-5 people online at the same time, whether it was 12 noon or 3:15AM.  There would frequently be a change/addition in number of participants online, but there would be no indication of additional folks submitting messages. Messages were old, and a new single message each week was the norm.  Granted, this site is not the busier BBS one, but there still is some traffic.  However, other than the gushy effusive "Love and Hugs to all my fellow XXX seminar participants in San Diego [or wherever].  This weekend was AWESOME!!!", the real posts were sporadic and infrequent.  Two times mothers posted about uncomfortable feelings from their kids' letters from Dundee.  Following immediately were rah-rah letters from other moms (or staff???)...you know, let the kid work it out, he is lying, etc.  I forwarded these mother's email to former Dundee parents, and the forum parents were invited to pursue the information if they so desired.  I don't know if they did...but I do know that Dundee was shut down for abuse.

In this Fornits thread, I was stunned by Anon posting that *hundreds* of parents post to the BBS every day, and that they can say anything negative they want.  I adamantly disagree with that, based on the reports of parents who were there.  I did not have access to the BBS; it required a password and student number.  Oh, BTW, our grandaughter ocassionally refers "jokingly" to herself as Number 4, her ID number at Casa, used instead of her given name. Makes her sound like something out of the old Patrick McGoowan TV show "The Prisoner", which was about as creepy as any WWASPS facility.  

As a testament to the incredible gullibility of WWASPS parents, they may really believe that *hundreds* of parents post every day about the kids they cannot talk to directly, nor send mail to directly, nor check on personally...the kids who have been warehoused "off-site".  When I went to the linked site offered on this thread, it turned out to be a password-protected front page.  Why did the Anon even bother to post this page?  Anyway, that site listed 58 people online when I was there.  58 people???  At midday???  Out of 2000 kids incarcerated, 58 parents are talking with each other on a Tuesday at noon???  This is really stupid, but, if you believe that, then you probably also believe all the fantastic, gushy, desperate plaudits in The Source (each "story" written in the same syntax, the same verbage, the same style...hhmmm...as the editor.  What a coincidence!)

BTW, how did I get on the R&R forum site?  I asked for a password, and was given one. Simple as that.  On the Casa by the Sea site, some areas are public, but others, including photos of the kids, are password protected.  My kid said that once a month, they were all rounded up by family, given new clean uniforms (khaki and white, not the navy sweats that "Worksheets" kids live in), posed on bleachers like a grade-school class picture, photographed, and then marched back to Worksheets [or wherever].  So much for checking on the condition of your kid via an Internet home page.  

Anyway...I've become a horrible cynic, but WWASPS has tutored me well.  Don't believe anything, especially when it is hidden behind the smoke and mirrors of WWASPS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2004, 12:52:00 PM »
Ken Kay told me I was put off the BBS b/c I had pulled my son, many months prior to my booting. He Insisted this was the reason why, and that it had nothing to do with my final post. We exchanged a good deal of email about this.
I maintain it was because of my final post; which was Not an attack on any religion. I had expressed concern that the students were being presented with the Book of Mormon; which was denied. But what got me booted was when I ask what chance a Catholic Family Rep had of ever working their way up to director? I was off the board with in moments of that final post.

What I found Most interesting, was how upset the BBS ers were with me for bringing up 'the Mormon thing', as it was called; while totally ignoring my expressed concern about the realities of OP.

I also find it intersting, that after all this time - over a year now, you still troll boards and whine about me and that final post!!

Amazing.

God's Peace -
KarenZ

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »
Why doesn't ISAAC step up and list the "members" that belong to this "drug free workplace"???? Just who is doing these "investigations". Is it Marti Heath as suggested by Cari or someone else. Is it really many, many many people..congressmen, health professionals, business people. Just who are these folks? Step up and take a bow and take credit for your reports.

You know, when you demand crediblity of others, you must have it yourself. You cannot shine the light on others when your own statements can be brought into question and when you pretend to be something you aren't. I think the idea behind ISAAC is a good one, but the application of this Idea by these people stinks to high heaven.

Issac, GET ON THE FIRST ROW, BACKS STRAIGHT, EYES TO THE FRONT, YOU ARE BEING STARTED OVER.

:grin: