Author Topic: ISAC your information is NOT accurate....  (Read 8040 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC your information is NOT accurate....
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2004, 08:48:00 PM »
 I just like helping people out.

"

You helped yourself when you took that 12,500 dopey.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2004, 08:54:00 PM »
Hell Anon, $12,500 is chump change compared to what these ed cons and independent referral agents charge for their "services". Read the court record, baby, it's a real eye-opener.

:lol:

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2004, 09:01:00 PM »
You helped yourself when you took that 12,500 dopey.

See if you can answer this....

How does that make me "dopey"?

I think it just makes you angry....I don't think it makes me "dopey."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2004, 09:05:00 PM »
On 2004-02-04 17:26:00, Carey wrote:

"Sorry I just can't resist...

You may not have used the words "ridiculous" or "have no value".....but, you get what I'm getting at and you still have to split hairs!!!!!!!!!!!! This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about

Look, it is important that when you make an accusation that you have the facts to back it up.  

I really find this kinda funny.

Like I said, you can control what you read, but you can not control what I say....therefore you can just choose to opt out and not read what I post.

Is that a deal?"

I read yours for apparently the same reason you read mine.  I find you HYSTERICAL.

In my original post to you, I didn't think I was sarcastic or nasty to you....as I said before, just pointed out some observations.  I feel like we ALL have a right to chime in here as you insist on carrying on a personal war with quite a few people here.  Looks like you have a problem with anyone saying anything you don't like.  I'll read what I feel like...especially if it's as entertaining as your posts.  

You and your white horse enjoy your self-righteousness.  I'll get my kicks watching you. :wave: To be quite honest, it looks like you're one of those people who needs a bandwagon to jump onto.  Oooooops, forgot, it wasn't just that you needed a cause...you got quite a nice chunk of change out of it too now, didn't you?!?!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »
Excuse me for butting in, but you know what's dopey?  The fact that people actually make money referring kids into programs they may or may not have ever even visited, themselves.  What kind of a parent would think that this was a "valuable" service? Either a very gullible or very stupid parent, that's who. Shame, Shame, Shame!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
This is how you come across to me......you may or may not have the right motives, but you really come across as a holier-than-thou bitch and anyone who doesn't realize that you are the one true champion of childrens' rights and bow down to your way of doing things is met with nothing but a consescending tone.  You really may have a point in what you're saying, but the WAY you say it and HOW YOU COME ACROSS makes people want to slap you.

In my first post I clearly stated that you were not the only one at fault in your little war of words with people.  I still believe that, but DAMN.......lighten up on people.....you're not the only one who cares about kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
Good, now that we have gotten past the control issues you have, maybe you can actually contribute something of substance rather than just ranting and raving about the fact that you don't like my posts.

By the way, I have never had a problem with your posts.  And yes, I do enjoy reading them.  I do enjoy responding to them.  I would never tell you to Shut the Fxxx UP. You know why because I would hate to miss something that you say that might be important.  Everyone has a voice and everyone has a right to be heard...even you!

Now lets be honest though...

In my original post to you, I didn't think I was sarcastic or nasty to you....as I said before, just pointed out some observations.

Don't you think telling someone to Shut the Fxxx UP is nasty?

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-04 18:20 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-04 18:21 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »
On 2004-02-04 18:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Excuse me for butting in, but you know what's dopey?  The fact that people actually make money referring kids into programs they may or may not have ever even visited, themselves.  What kind of a parent would think that this was a "valuable" service? Either a very gullible or very stupid parent, that's who. Shame, Shame, Shame!!!!!"

::bigsmilebounce::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »
On 2004-02-04 18:13:00, Carey wrote:

"Good, now that we have gotten past the control issues you have, maybe you can actually contribute something of substance rather than just ranting and raving about the fact that you don't like my posts.

By the way, I have never had a problem with your posts.  And yes, I do enjoy reading them.  I do enjoy responding to them.  I would never tell you to Shut the Fxxx UP. You know why because I would hate to miss something that you say that might be important.  Everyone has a voice and everyone has a right to be heard...even you!"

That's fine, but please, think about what I said about your condescending tone.   You really may have some great things to contribute but because you belittle people (i.e. telling me about my supposed control issues)it takes away from YOUR credibility.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »

That's fine, but please, think about what I said about your condescending tone.   You really may have some great things to contribute but because you belittle people (i.e. telling me about my supposed control issues)it takes away from YOUR credibility."

I guess what I'm trying to say is.....don't be such a bitch, you're points/arguments will go much further.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »
 I would never tell you to Shut the Fxxx UP.

Don't you think telling someone to Shut the Fxxx UP is nasty?

I didn't tell you to shut the fuck up....I said leave it the fuck alone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2004, 09:33:00 PM »
Another example of you taking something that has ONE GRAIN of truth and twisting it to fit your scenario.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2004, 09:39:00 PM »
I don't see Carey as being bitchy.  She has been the target of malicious slander, veiled threats and downright despictable personal attacks. She has also apparently been sued, as has Ginger, by Ms. Scheff, who (correct me if I'm wrong) someone said in an earlier post "does not read Fornits".

Go figure. :roll:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2004, 10:12:00 PM »
I can see that nothing much has changed here. There really should be a separate forum for this Litigious material..and bitching..mudslinging, etc...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:skull:  :skull:  :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2004, 10:18:00 PM »
On 2004-02-04 18:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I don't see Carey as being bitchy.  She has been the target of malicious slander, veiled threats and downright despictable personal attacks. She has also apparently been sued, as has Ginger, by Ms. Scheff, who (correct me if I'm wrong) someone said in an earlier post "does not read Fornits".

Go figure. :roll:

"

See???? Now THAT's how to disagree without the "tone".