Author Topic: Random program memory.....just thought I'd share  (Read 1394 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Random program memory.....just thought I'd share
« on: January 26, 2004, 11:14:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: kaydeejaded on 2005-05-10 05:48 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »
Damn Kaydee thayt is phucked up! I heard some really sad mic talks but that is an all time world champion. Although I do recall a mic talk where my own father was like Son if you hurry up and make second phase then I can stop coming to these dumb fucking meetings and see you at home. He got ripped at the parent group for that. Then he quit the program three weeks later cause he had a physical altercation with an executive staff member who tried to confront him. I found out when one of the junior staff came to the isolation room to tell me it was my fault. I never saw my father again after that untill I got out of the program. I never made second phase but the staff told me even if I did I couldnt stay in my home. That was pretty fucked.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »
thats fucked up
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »
I think Karen doesn't eat meat because her self esteem is so low she doesn't think she is worthy of eating an animal

Christ! That's fucking ludicrous! Right out of a Simpsons episode..

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
Do any of you guys think mabey Straight should have been for our parents?
 I met alot of the parents that were way nuttier than the kids hehe

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-01-26 12:48 ]
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2004, 05:41:00 PM »
Hell yeah!!!!!

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline gduncan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »
Therion, you asked, "Do any of you guys think maybe Straight should have been for our parents?"  

That's a good one!  My dad would have never survived.  He would have been the phaser always in a "pity party" (Can't remember the last time I said that) and always getting confronted.  I can just hear him saying, "I chose not to accept what you are saying to me." ::noway::   He probably would have been started over several times.

Back in the early '80's there was a little saying among the parents when they asked each other how they were doing- they would say, "Oh, I'm somewhere in between compliance and defiance..."  Of course, this was never said around staff for fear of being confronted in a parents rap for not "working their program" (Haven't said that in awhile either).  

I bet most parents leaned more towards defiance and I'm sure many felt resentment towards us because WE put the family in Straight due to our drug use.  Well, Mom and Dad, I DID NOT choose to go to Straight.  YOU made that choice when YOU lied to get me there!  

Oh, I almost forgot- Dad you're started over for breaking the first AND most important rule and I want you to write a searching and fearless moral inventory about it...::deal:: HA,HA,HA, HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA...

[ This Message was edited by: gduncan on 2004-01-30 17:45 ]