Author Topic: Options to unite people on sites- Good conversation  (Read 12335 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Options to unite people on sites- Good conversation
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:04:42 PM »
One of our admins here Kelly Matthews is a member of The Reddit Trouble Teen Group, she is also the owner/admin of the TTI Site http://www.troubledteenindustry.com/ that asked me to adopt a different user name Quagmire, then turned around and leaked the information.
That group really has two of the biggest distractions there, Pixal and Kelly. Neither are survivors and both have enough influence to sway other survivors to choose over one another. How in fucking gods name did Pixal get Reddit to give her a group in their name is beyond me. Then turn around and use it to discriminate against survivors. This message will be a point I will be raising in the near future because a group such as this is not helping children or their parents at all.

Pixal decided it was her job to get involved in a fight between Elan survivors, I'm sure based upon Matt's stories and Wayne's book.

Matt Hoffman is just as silly and desperately lonely as he ever was. Constantly seeking attention from anyone who will listen about how Danny attacked him. Matt at some point you really need to get some new material.
Felice, well we all know her. She created a whole new alias for me again, Matty is all to happy to endorse it.
Kim M. is just as much a (I run my mouth before I think idiot) as ever.

Hey, I am so happy all you Straight folks found another group to carry on your tradition of bashing me, you even got Aaron and a few Elanians to sit by and watch me get my ass kicked and say nothing.

Matt Hoffman was outed by me concerning a horrific incident that happened while we were at Elan. Did I actually witness this no but shortly afterwards the other person involved was at the facility I was at. Matt became extremely angry and embarrassed when I revealed this situation. What Matt has failed to tell everyone as usual is his part in the whole fight. I have found that many here and on the Reddit group don't care either why I did what I did or that I have been harassed. I have witnessed that because I was staff that I am held to a different abusive standard. You can do whatever you want to me but OMG if I retaliate.
I wanted people to see once again Matt, Felice and Kim M. in there full glory disrespecting another group. As you can see they don't fucking care about the kids or their parents, Matt has given more lip service to this industry then a whore on a busy Vegas Saturday nite. Ya know what Matt, Felice and Kim M, if you 3 took all the energy you put into talking about me and stalking me from site to site and put it into helping children, jeesh, I think more programs would be closed.
What is truly sad is you 3 have been around longer then anybody and all 3 of you act like selfish self centered jerks, grow up.

Kelly and Pixal fair warning people are watching. Pixal don't tarnish the Reddit name, act like you belong there for christ sakes.

I am pulling two comments out of this dribble to high-lite, first is Kim stating I threatened her with physical violence and I knew where she lived. Here is her comment:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/185627381482928/

Kim Morello states: ?Felice Debra Eliscu, I'm really sorry. As Matt Hoffman said, he was a complete asshole to me on Fornits, to the point where I DID get scared and he made actual threats to me...said he knew where I lived and was in the next town over and would "beat my ass". Document everything!! PM me if you need any help. Best of luck!!!

Ok my response, first I have never threaten anyone let alone a woman. I am all over this internet as others stating I am going to kick your ass (meaning in this debate or argument) she knew exactly what I meant because she continued for months on to engage me. Now as far as knowing where she lived. Well Kim supplied that information along with a pic of her ass in a thong on a boat (her boat) with her registration number in full view. Well anyone could check out the registration number and then find her address. No I did not and could care less about where this douche Kim lives.
Now in order to know who I am talking about she will have to provide you with her alias here. I can't do that.

This is to specifically to Kim Morelli -
Would you please document with posts here (I mean plenty of you have copied my posts and you told Kelly Matthews you had emails from me) where I said that I was going to come over to your town/house in Tampa Fla. and beat your ass. See Kim it is one thing to run your mouth on a group where I can't defend myself on and another to have to come back to the site you are saying it happened on and prove it. What a freaking douche.

Second Matt is doing the same thing

http://www.facebook.com/groups/185627381482928/
   Matt states: now I consider words at the top of this post under meet Diablo to be a threat ....what am I saying it was a threat .and it was uttered by bennison to me and really I should have taken it to the police cause when I read now it still sounds like he was going to come to my house with a large group of men and the were going to have a beat down on me ....as for the phonecall it never happened , Mark posted that cause asked him to because bennison had convinced me that all he was at elan wasvthe delivery driver for joe and he knew the inner working of that place , and it was a lot earlier when I first believed bennison and .Mark posted that because he respected my wishes and he knew bennison was up to something and lo and behold benniso nposted his first manifesto (the Assistant director of elan ) manifesto where he went off on what he did as an employee druing his 22 months that he worked at elan . bennison posted this manifesto on the staff section of the I went to the elan school back in March of 2010.
    August 15 at 8:20pm

Matt Hoffman is a consummate liar and will go to any length to get his point across. Especially when he feels he has a audience.
OK now about the comment I wrote to Matt concerning AA people coming to Richmond Va. During the time this comment was made AA was being discussed on fornits and Matt was in his usual abusive attitude stalking me around fornits and commenting on everything I was saying. Naturally in a very derogatory manner. I used to be in AA and still feel it helps folks up until a point. Well to be funny, sarcastic or weird how ever you want to look at it, I made a comment that I was coming to Virginia Richmond March with 250/450 I don't remember exactly, to a Mens Recovery Weekend. I mentioned while there we would come over and corral him and bring him to the meeting.
I or nobody else mentioned beat down or any violence. He was being negative towards AA in a "pain in the ass" kind of way (only Matt knows how to be a pain in my ass) so I chided him back. Well since Matt is such a fucking pussy if you haven't noticed already, he took this and just started to use it in a manipulative way to hurt me. This whole business about taking it to the police and what not is theatrics because Reddits gives him a platform to do this shit.
Ok getting back to the pussy comment I made. I have had at least a dozen men and women email me and ask if Matt has always been this way. They have questioned his manhood, more woman then men, I'm serious too. I don't care what he is, it makes no difference to me. I just wish the guy would grow up. I mean you have got to be the silliest male I have ever known.

As far as Felice and her pics of Stinkin Thinkin and me being there with various aliases and so on. Hey be my guest, you want to walk with her down that road go on. I think many here can remember when there was so many DannyB Ii listed here you could not count them all, well she has successfully moved on to create the same thing elsewhere.
My only time ever conversing with Stinkin Thinkin was on a LA Times blog. Period.
All this other shit is inside Felice's head.

First page:

Felice Debra Eliscu

Meet Diablo, aka, Danny Bennison – Stinkin' Thinkin'
stinkin-thinkin.com
“Matty be careful I visit your hometowne [sic] with about 250 other AA men for a conference every May look it up. I should be seeing you in May. We just may corral you and before you know it you be brainwashed. Oh and If I forgot to tell you that I come to your [...]

August 15 at 9:58am
Matt Hoffman
when I first saw this back an hour after it went up on the stinkin-thinkin site back in April of this year (I believe it was April ) by a chance googling of bennison 's name and this is what came up to the top of the search . I really doub...See More

August 15 at 1:06pm
Felice Debra Eliscu Too bad he attacks people and then deletes his attacks. Luckily I know how to take a screen shot. It's hard to believe this guy spends years trolling several sites and attacking people who are already having a hard time.

August 15 at 4:23pm
Matt Hoffman
now I consider words at the top of this post under meet Diablo to be a threat ....what am I saying it was a threat .and it was uttered by bennison to me and really I should have taken it to the olice cause when I read now it still sounds l...See More

August 15 at 8:20pm
Matt Hoffman
Hear my fingers read my words bennison in my four phonecalls not once did he tell me the truth as to what he did at elan as an empolyee of elan , I did not find out later until I read bennisons first manifesto pertaining to what he did as an employee at elan .

I read what he posted in astonished silence and then Mark asked me if I felt stupid , I told Mark it was worse than feeling stupid ,I felt violated ...you see I had asked a few people to back off of bennison and I had no idea why they were raging on him . I realize now that bennsion had siply run the old ..."underlay for the overplay" on me , and once he had gotten over then he had to attack full one trying to destory me in the process.

you see shortly after I had met him on fornits it went down ,and I had been gone from fornits for about alnost two years , I had no idea who or what bennison was and In took him at face value as to what he told me. I honestly felt that he was only a delicvery driver that knew what went on in elan and would be an asset to help us who fort years had been working towards exposing and shutting down elan for over ten years.

What I got was more than a kick in the teeth and a knife in the back , I got attacked and threatend as the start of this topic on the thinkin site will attest ,yes those are danny bennisons words and actually those are some of the nicer demeaning things that he has said to me.

In my opinion danny bennison is a sadistic ,sociopath , who is also a maglignant narcissist , who trolls the internet looking for people weak and vernable people to hurt it makes him feel like a real man and good . I n my opinion he is a real sick ,sick paranoid deluded nutcase ,who is a cyber bully and a` stalker.

I hope the police are aware of him by now, before some thing really really bad happens to an
unsuspecting soul.

Second page:

August 15 at 8:40pm
Felice Debra Eliscu

Be Careful – Stinkin' Thinkin'
stinkin-thinkin.com
Just a quick heads up. One of our trolls, Danny Bennison, has been commenting here again under the name of “Quagmire.” His other aliases include the names: Cuggle, Diablo, Heretikreb and Danny B II. We’ve banned him, but like all cyber stalkers, he doesn’t respect other people’s boundaries. In addit...

August 15 at 9:58am
Kim Morello Ugh....god. I dealt with this asshole on Fornits. Stay away!! He's a big fan of that guy who was just found guilty of manslaughter (4 counts, I believe) in that "sweat lodge" fiasco. STILL defends the guy. DannyBoi is a total Kool-Aid drinker and fake guru follower!!

August 15 at 10:00am · 1 person
Felice Debra Eliscu and....now he is over at http://troubledteenindustry.com/ as Quagmire.

August 15 at 10:05am
Matt Hoffman
Stinkin and thinkin folks have him pegged ,no pun intended , he is posting lunacy on fornits and the Stinkin folks seem to think he also uses the name Heritik, also posting on fornits .
yes people really need to be aware of him ,I found he is a cyber stalker and a cyber bully ,he is going to eventually getysome one to hurt themselves ,in my opinion and from my experience with him and what I have witnessed ,a true sadist and pathological liar. Please be very aware of this person ,he is dangerous to all survivors of any program.
If you need any more info on this sick cyber bully/stalker feel free to pm .

August 15 at 10:44am · 1 person
Kim Morello ?Felice Debra Eliscu, I'm really sorry. As Matt Hoffman said, he was a complete asshole to me on Fornits, to the point where I DID get scared and he made actual threats to me...said he knew where I lived and was in the next town over and would "beat my ass". Document everything!! PM me if you need any help. Best of luck!!!

August 15 at 11:03am · 1 person
Matt Hoffman
Thank you Kim Morello ,he was very abusive to many ,many people and in a fashion that was most cruel and hurtful. I am a witness for you Kim as well as for Felice Debra Eliscu and others .
He is a cyber stalker and a cyber bully ,he is goin...See More

August 15 at 12:53pm · 1 person
Matt Hoffman Quagmire huh, really unbelivable what is this now 5 or 6 aliases , There is a reason why some people cany be them selves , cyber stalking/bullying ....I hope the polise or FBI are paying attention.

August 15 at 8:46pm · 1 person
Felice Debra Eliscu The FBI never cared about Elan why would they care about Danny? They are too busy busting Marijuana Smokers.....

August 15 at 8:48pm · 2 people
Matt Hoffman I hear you Felice , I guess it good that he is well documented in case something God for forbid ,terrible happens as a result of him. It would suck , though he is well witnessed and well documented , thank you Felice .
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:34:07 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Judge Joe Brown

• View Profile
deleted September 8, 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 08:15:37 PM »
deleted September 8, 2011
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:30:20 AM by Judge Joe Brown »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Matt and Felice on Reddit Group W/Kim Morelli
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »
I am guilty too of deleting as you can see here...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:32:05 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 10:17:29 PM »
Bla bla bla....
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:33:36 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Let me ask you a question Joel or who ever you are, did it ever occur to you to support rather then condemn or is it just in your nature to do the latter. I posted this here because I felt I would receive a fair shake since they ran from here to there. I wanted others to read my rebuttal to this crap. It is not a big deal so don't make it one.
I posted and I will have nothing more to say. As far as Elan people coming here, yeah two.

Oh yes the  "2 Evil people who have been trying to close Elan for years; Matt Hoffman and Felice Eliscu."
Danny Bennison who plans to work at the South American Elan with Juan F.
Danny Bennison who is now recruiting new Staff to re-open the old Elan in Maine. ::deadhorse::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 12:18:05 PM »
Danny, You got your ass kicked on another site and then you come here crying? Are we supposed to defend you?

hhhmm........

let me think about it.................

naaahh......................
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 01:06:00 PM »
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway." — Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 01:20:11 PM »
I posted what two Elan survivors said about another Elan survivor on a Facebook group that the one Elan survivor could not defend himself on. Whether you feel I need support is your opinion. This facebook site is called Reddit Troubled Teen Group, it was started for the parents and their children who have suffered from abuse at a place like you went to None Ya.
It is not for two selfish individuals to go off on a abusive tangent and make wild accusations. As you can see they were reined in by their own members and told to stop it or get off the group. Felice who is "Dethgurl" here is back on here after she was banned as Felice for abusing people.
I wanted to post in the Elan Forum here because I could have my say.
Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. Though you put on a display once again of your silly comedic side.

Oh and None Ya, in your mind, you may be able to scrap out some residual memory of 2 weeks ago when Matt went off on me for no reason and was admonished here. He then brought the side show over to Reddits, thinking he had overwhelming support, not.
I just brought it back home here, son.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:43:46 PM by DannyB II »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 02:19:52 PM »
Yeah,seems my demented,pot infested brain remembers something.....

about something,somewhere

yeah....
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 02:35:48 PM »
Yeah now I remember the "admonishment". Something about dribbling something down your chin, wuddn't it?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 03:40:06 PM »
A link to this:http://http://stinkin-thinkin.com/2011/06/25/be-careful/ was posted on Reddit Troubled Teens facebook account.

Debi Levin Johnson (Danny Bennison's new cult follower).......decided to start a flame war and blame it on Felice (of course)

Debi Levin Johnson
I am "friends" with Danny Bennison. I fight for the under-dog and he gives me hope that people can change and Wayne Kernochan gives me hope that anyone can forgive:) Please people be human!!!!!
August 16 at 9:59pm

Jackies Rants N Raves I have to agree that people can change... and people can forgive...and also that all people need to be humane...
            August 16 at 10:04pm ·
          o
            Debi Levin Johnson I will never post to"get over it" but he is in his 50's now..... Really. we all make bad choices and stupid mistakes out of anger.
            August 16 at 10:08pm ·
          o
            Jackies Rants N Raves well i for sure cant deny the anger part lol
            August 16 at 10:08pm ·
          o
            Debi Levin Johnson lol. Jackie!
            August 16 at 10:10pm ·
          o
            Jackies Rants N Raves ?>:)
            August 16 at 10:10pm
          o
            Larry Beck amen to all of the above
            August 17 at 3:03am
          o
            Joicelyn Baer I agree whole heartedly. I do agree that people can change and forgive.
            August 17 at 4:50am
          o
            Kim Morello I hope for your sake he really has changed. Fucker threatened and scared the hell out of me.
            August 17 at 5:01am
          o
            Jackies Rants N Raves sorry to hear that kim... i just want to see the infighting stop, thats all... time to let personal feelings fall by the wayside and stay on top of the task at hand...
            August 17 at 5:02am ·
          o
            Jackies Rants N Raves and when someone threatens someone, they need to be addressed and the issue squashed so it doesnt go further...
            August 17 at 5:03am · 2 peopleLoading...
          o
            Jackies Rants N Raves threats and intimidation only make me mad lol :) *hugs* to ya , sorry you went thru what you did...
            August 17 at 5:04am ·
          o
            Joicelyn Baer I'm sorry he threatened and scared you Kim, I am so sorry for all that you went through.
            August 17 at 5:07am ·
          o
            Felice Debra Eliscu Have fun! Let me know when you need to pull that knife out of your back.
            August 17 at 5:30am
          o
            Kim Morello Thanks. I'm fine & don't fight with him here and won't, but he really crossed the line....several times. And I mean REALLY crossed the line. Matt Hoffman saw the whole disgusting mess. We did attempt to address it with him. He either denied it or, even worse, would brag & laugh and double down on the threats.
            August 17 at 5:36am ·
          o
            Felice Debra Eliscu Yes and he is still at it to this day playing the "nice guy" I am a changed Man card. I do not buy it and anyone who does deserves what they get from him.
            August 17 at 5:38am
          o
            Debi Levin Johnson I am so sorry Kim that you got that done to you and I am sincere when I say that NO-ONE sould ever be victimized ever! I hope you are O.K. now.
            August 17 at 5:43am
          o
            Debi Levin Johnson If you don't mind me asking Kim Morello, when did this happen to you? Again I am so sorry it did.
            August 17 at 6:03am
          o
            Kim Morello On Fornits about 8/9 months or even a year ago. Went on for a long time. And I didn't "get it done" to me.....HE did it. Over and over and over again and then bragged and laughed about it. I'm not upset with you at all! I don't mean this to sound that way. Just tread very carefully.
            August 17 at 6:22am
          o
            Debi Levin Johnson k
            August 17 at 6:23am
          o
            Wayne Kernochan He did worse to me, so I get what you're all saying. What I don't understand is why this is going on now, and why its going on here. He's not a member, and I've been asked by three people in private messages why Elan is dragging an old flame war into this group. I don't misunderstand the anger or the posts, but it does no good and has the potential to do harm here. It could hurt Reddit's reputation. To outsiders this looks like a bunch of adolescents in a flame war. They don't know the history, hell, some don't even know what Elan is.
            August 17 at 6:35am ·
          o
            Aaron Seymour I really can't say I care.
            August 17 at 10:47pm ·
          o
            Debi Levin Johnson Thank god I saved my post because someone deleated it... Chicken shit:)
            August 18 at 9:32am
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 04:07:32 PM »
A simple crapmeister I say. Nobody mentioned his name for a week or so he got antsy and started a shitstorm just for his own ego. Good guy-Bad guy it doesn't really matter. It's all about him.
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 04:20:56 PM »
http://stinkin-thinkin.com/2011/06/25/be-careful/

Felice why you continue to post this is beyond anyone's comprehension. You created the parodies had them talk there and then want to say I had something to do with it. Bravo we are proud of you.
Funny though the only time I talked with this blog was on a LA Times blog.
Thanks though for showing us all once again what a 48 year old whackjob can do when she puts her mind to work.
All anyone has to do is read this blog Stinkin Thinkin and they can see how you and your friends fit right in.
They love to search for anonymous people post them on their site and abuse them.
I really didn't know much about this site till you brought it up with Matt and Wayne months back.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2011, 04:22:30 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
A simple crapmeister I say. Nobody mentioned his name for a week or so he got antsy and started a shitstorm just for his own ego. Good guy-Bad guy it doesn't really matter. It's all about him.

So why are you feeding my ego then.   :notworthy:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 04:34:36 PM »
LUV YA' DANNY!!
?©?€~¥@