Author Topic: For "Nigger Gay Kike"  (Read 4514 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« on: December 04, 2003, 11:51:00 AM »
Here's a sign I made for you.

"Please  confront me as to why I feel the need to have keyboard muscle's and why I tuck my tail and run when asked to meet in public with my nemisis"

Chicken shit skinny little fuck....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 12:02:00 PM »
Doesnt that suck that you can only be a tough guy in the privacy of your own residence?As soon as you walk out the door to the outsdie world you have to wonder, Will Nazi find out where I live?
LMMFAO, sleep with one eye open son,this is only the beginning of the end for you.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 12:04:00 PM »
is that a threat???????  Hey you can find out my name right on that pic I sent you the link to.  You gonna come and get me now????  I'd LOVE to turn over all your threatening posts to the police.

"The Libertarian Party is a coalition of those who hold dear the economic freedoms championed by conservatives, yet abandoned by Republicans, and the civil freedoms championed by liberals, yet abandoned by Democrats."

--Rick Root

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Black Gay Jew

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2003, 12:11:00 PM »
Maybe it's time we reported Nazi to the FBI...  let's gather up all his threats and send them to the cops and send his ass to jail where he belongs.  There's at least four witnesses on this site who will testify for the prosecution and many more to be found.

his posts easily constitute "making terroristic threats" in violation of the penal codes of virtually every state, don't you think?

What a dumb fuck.  Keep sucking and threatening bitch.

It's funny how nazi puts down EVERYONE on this board and when it comes back to him, he cries like a little whiny dick-licker.

Wait a minute, HE IS a little whiny dick-licker.  Go ahead, come after me... but know, it won't stop you from being a poor little bitch in jail.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2003, 12:13:00 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No citizen of a liberal and democratic nation profits from a victorious war.
--Ludwig von Mises

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2003, 12:16:00 PM »
Go ahead report me, first of all you don't know my ip unless Goinger gives it to you which she wont, second of all the ip address that shows up on this site is untraceable and will not lead back to me and third of all the police nor fbi will laugh in your face if you reported anything I have said.Show's you how stupid you really are.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2003, 12:22:00 PM »
sleep with one eye open son,this is only the beginning of the end for you.

This is a bona fide threat.  Talking about knowing where he lives etc.  Ginger doesn't have to give up shit.  If anything ever DID happen, you don't think they could find YOU????? DUMBASS!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter anyway...this is all you can resort to.  You don't really have anything intelligent to say so you just talk shit.  I mean COME ON!!!  GROW UP

You don't actually want to HELP the situation with Elan etc.  Most of the people you are targeting AGREE with your position on Elan....DUH!!!!!!  You're just such a "small man" that you have to attack ANYONE you see as a threat to your masculinity...which in this case seems to be EVERYONE.  Grow some balls dude.

Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it can do something to the people
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson.

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2003, 12:28:00 PM »
You don't actually want to HELP the situation with Elan etc. Most of the people you are targeting AGREE with your position on Elan....DUH!!!!!! You're just such a "small man" that you have to attack ANYONE you see as a threat to your masculinity...which in this case seems to be EVERYONE. Grow some balls dude

Is that so?Then why is it that some of you are disagreeing with what I have posted about the corrupt mothefuckers that work their?I have balls bitch, you dont, well you shouldnt unless you are a trans sexual.I have offered time after time to come meet me so we can settle any issue's, but you and your little weak boy friend gay black jew and Jap boy raping Greg Cocksgrove are too scared to face the music.I have balls and I back everything I say.I dont need to go on a pc and pretend I am a tough guy, I am one in real life.

[ This Message was edited by: nazi on 2003-12-04 09:30 ]

Offline Black Gay Jew

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2003, 12:29:00 PM »
Stupid Nazi going to jail...

I can hear the chants now... "FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH!"

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2003, 12:30:00 PM »
Tough guy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :lol:

May your days be joyfully challenging and your words artfully true
-- Ginger Warbis SMA, `00

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2003, 12:31:00 PM »
How would you know what is said in jail????Sounds like to me you were called that once or many times before in your life.You seem to be pretty knowledgeable on jail house talk their boy.Are you speaking from experience?I think you are.

Offline Black Gay Jew

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2003, 12:32:00 PM »
HERE FISHEE FISHEE FISHEE FISHEE FISHEE....

FISH, OVER HERE!

FRESH FISH!! FRESH FISH!!

Offline Black Gay Jew

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2003, 12:34:00 PM »
Of course I was in jail, Nazi, don't you remember?  You were my cellmate.  We had lots of deep intimate, warm, loving time.

You don't remember??!!  I am hurt!!

I will have to spank you good for that... get those succulent cheeks nice and red... you naughty little whore/slut.  MY WHORE!

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2003, 12:34:00 PM »
You really do know your jail terms.Just how many times were you ass fucked in prison fag boy?

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
For "Nigger Gay Kike"
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2003, 12:34:00 PM »
I have NEVER defended ANY of the Elan, Straight etc. programs, staff or anything to do with ANY of them.....it was easily the single worst experience of my life.  

You're even more of an idiot than I originally thought.

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.

--Julius Caesar

t. Pete Straight
early 80s