Author Topic: Re-Union  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re-Union
« on: January 15, 2004, 06:54:00 AM »
This is for the people that were in Elan around 1996/1999 approximately. I was just wondering... would you be interested in having a 3 houses 10 years re-union?

If you guys are up for it, I'd be willing to fly to the US for it. I think it would be cool to see what has happened to people after ten years, I mean, Chris Virag is right, this was our High School and it was beyond that because we all lived together for quite a long time. It would be a great opportunity to meet old friends as well.

Let me know what you think about it.

Peace!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Marina

• View Profile
Re-Union
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 06:55:00 AM »
I thought I was logged in, don't know why it came up as anonymous.

Offline milo

• View Profile
Re-Union
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »
:smile:
ennifer Milo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re-Union
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »
hi everyone its Chris V again. I havent been on the site due to school being crazy. Its been one of those years where you take easy courses 1st semester then your avalanched 2nd semester. Its spring break right now here at Northeastern University. I would love the reunion, possibly sometime this summer. Dont know where we would have it. we would have to all agree on it but for flying I think new york's the easiest with flight schedules. I posted on here a a couple of months ago that I ran into Jeremy Schumacher. Everyone from E-7 should remember him. he was one of the few on the bright LE. We became friends again, Its amazing to see how even the most out of control people that we remember at elan can be totally different. Unfortunatley I drove him to Boston a few days ago because He enlisted in as a Marine and is off to boot camp. ( I will silence my political views on that decision beibg a massachusetts liberal). Anyway it felt really cool hanging out with someone from elan. With jeremy and I it felt like we each shared something in our heads that no one else in the real world knew about. Here's an example =you and your best friend are astronauts and fly to outer space and see the world from another view. Only you and that friend will share that memory. It was similiar to that except the memory was not so pleasant. Anyway gotta go now Gino and Tatiana I'm sorry I havent emailed you lately. My courseload is crazy and I have coop soon this summer. Ciao

Offline Marina

• View Profile
Re-Union
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 12:26:00 AM »
Hey Chris, There will be a Re-Union this summer, we're gonna gather up in Philly in oder to make a documentary on Elan. You should  talk to Jordan Eisman, he'll tell you all about it. Glad you're doing well, take care.

Peace!