Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation  (Read 57874 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 09:13:43 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Yes, Anne, it is certainly ironic indeed.  Danny and Whooter, both well known to have multiple aliases here, admitted by both, nonetheless, use this trolling tactic regularly.  I have only one login name and always use it.  You see, Anne, these two are so abjectly stupid that the only things they can come up with to try to discredit others is their own behaviors projected onto their target.

Now, as far as kids being court-ordered, this quite obvioulsy has nothing to do with socioeconomic status.  Whether or not these kids are mandated into "treatment" or not, the parents still have to pay the $4800/mo at RCS.  I don't think too many "inner city kids" families would be able to support this $60K/year expense.  Whooter and Danny are here simply to disrupt this thread by trolling me.  

Sorry that they do this, but I can't do anything about it.  It's just who they are as people - losers with nothing important to add.

More on that topic here.

DJ, why do continuously try to mislead the readers here?  If a child is court ordered into treatment because of gang violence the state isnt going to force the parents to pay $7,000 month.  Most parents of kids hauled into court due to gang violence dont have the means.  you keep lying to the readers.

You tried to discredit DannyB II when he was telling the truth.

Lets take a look at your own words:

When I worked there, they certainly did accept court-ordered kids. Some of those kids were severly disturbed and violent.

Recent attendees have stated that there are, in fact, many court ordered kids there right now. Some allegedly are multiple violent felons, some ivolved with very serious gang violence.

Link

I dont think you can fool the average reader here into thinking middle and upper middle class families struggle with gang violence. Also when court ordered they dont force parents into bankruptcy by making them pay $7,000 a month.  Many inner city kids being court ordered into treatment dont have families who can afford $7,000 a month.   You just make all this stuff up as you go.  Why do you do this?  Why not be honest with the readers here and why try to discredit everyone that disagrees with you?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 09:27:51 AM »
But, God, you are stupid.  

First, I said never even metioned "gang violence" at RCS.  The post you quoted was from years ago and related to HLA.  I worked there 15 years ago, remember?  Second, I never even mentioned "$7000/mo."  Third, if a kid is court ordered into a program, they can go to the state facility courtesy of the taxpayers or, if the parents have means, they can opt for a private facility for which they must foot the bill.  

Obviously, you know nothing about this subject, but hey, why let that stop you from uttering your nonsense?

Being a trust fund baby with a loooong criminal history yourself, I find it very, very amusing that you say upper class kids don't often get court mandated.  You did.  Several times.  You are silver spooner that has been locked up a half dozen times that you admitted to, but probably a lot more than that.  So there goes your "theory."
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 09:44:47 AM »
But, God, you are stupid.  

First, I said never even metioned "gang violence" at RCS.  The post you quoted was from years ago and related to HLA.  I worked there 15 years ago, remember?  Second, I never even mentioned "$7000/mo."  Third, if a kid is court ordered into a program, they can go to the state facility courtesy of the taxpayers or, if the parents have means, they can opt for a private facility for which they must foot the bill.  

Obviously, you know nothing about this subject, but hey, why let that stop you from uttering your nonsense?

Being a trust fund baby with a loooong criminal history yourself, I find it very, very amusing that you say upper class kids don't often get court mandated.  You did.  Several times.  You are silver spooner that has been locked up a half dozen times that you admitted to, but probably a lot more than that.  So there goes your "theory."

No need to call people names, DJ.  You were caught in a lie.  No pointing fingers.

RCS was HLA, DJ.  Nice try.  So what you are trying to say is HLA use to take court ordered kids and those with gang violence problems but now that HLA has changed its name to RCS they no longer accept these types of children.  All you needed to do was to tell the readers that they have improved and no longer take these types of children.

Thank you for stepping up clarifying the court ordered issue and being honest

Just be honest is all we are asking, DJ.  You try to give scroft bad information because you are trying to discredit DannyB II and that isnt fair to the readers.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 09:51:18 AM »
scroft actually provided the information.  I just quoted scroft.  I meant what I said, which was clearly not what you said I said.  You're a congenital liar.  You can't help it I guess.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:06 AM »
Quote from: "scroft"
Just for clarification sake for those of you who don't actually have the insight that I do, the majority of the students at RCS are actually NOT inner city. Another point is that my daughter attended that school and luckily we were able to get her out of there. All of this is true, as well as incident in Dec. with my daughter, where she was severely beaten, at the same time as a counselor. Gues who had to pay the medical expenses ? I did, because the privacy rights, of the other student had to be protected, as well as even though inadequate staffing allowed for this to occur, RCS did not pay.
Two points : 1) after reading these posts I definitely am pursuing legal action. 2) This school needs to be shut down immediately.
[size]The kids are running that place. Nearly all the kids are having sex in the dorms, in the bathrooms at the SAC, in the bathrooms in the "school" bldg, everywhere !
Poor education, unqualified staff, abuse and many other incidents.[/size]

Some families are selling their homes and spending life savings to send their children there. Obviously filing complaints does not work. I also have reason to believe drug trafficking as I have filed complaints on this already. Complete mismanagement of medication, unmarked bottles, little baggies of drugs and no original prescriptions to be found. I gladly will provide more information on the specifics of the numerous incidents at RCS. All the children's health and safety are in danger there. Due to confidentiality, I have no contact information for any other parents, but to hope that they google and find this site.

Nov 2009 to May 31, 2010 my daughter was at that "school". I am now paying for counseling for her to be treated for the trauma received from that school, in addition to the issues that were present prior to her attending.

Having met many of the parents, during this time, they are most definitely not inner city. It is a sad situation. I do hope that this school gets shut down as soon as possible, and hopefully can refund me some of my money to put towards continued care now. Any attorney's please feel free to send me your information. So far the two I have seen are in LA and TX. I am in Nashville, TN.

Yeah, sure sounds like they "evolved" and "improved."  Right up to the level where there were before when they amassed over 1600 pages of ORS violations.

I wonder who knows more about the facility population?  This parent or Danny and Whooter who have never stepped foot on the property.  Yep, they're believable alright.  I think I'll go with the primary source ove the two proven liars on the internet.  But that's just me.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 11:27:35 AM »
Now, as far as kids being court-ordered, this quite obvioulsy has nothing to do with socioeconomic status. Whether or not these kids are mandated into "treatment" or not, the parents still have to pay the $4800/mo at RCS. I don't think too many "inner city kids" families would be able to support this $60K/year expense. Whooter and Danny are here simply to disrupt this thread by trolling me.
Link

This is false.  The courts do not force families from the inner city to come up with the price of treatment.

When I worked there, they certainly did accept court-ordered kids. Some of those kids were severly disturbed and violent.

Recent attendees have stated that there are, in fact, many court ordered kids there right now. Some allegedly are multiple violent felons, some ivolved with very serious gang violence.

Link

You were not being truthful with the readers here, DJ.  In one post you state that inner city kids cant attend because they cant afford it.  In another post you state that they accept kids court ordered because of gang violence.

All we are asking is that you be truthful.  It doesn’t matter to us if they accept court ordered kids or not.  Just don’t try to deceive us that’s all.
If HLA use to accept gang violent kids but now that they changed to RCS and do not then just state that.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2010, 11:37:38 AM »
Lols.  Whooter is flailing and trolling again.  If you don't like what scroft wrote, take it up with scroft.

And, again, you have no idea what you're talking about re: court mandated kids.  None.  If their parents can afford a private facility and the court is amenable then the parents pay.  If not, the kids become wards of the state.  

If you knew anything, anything at all about gangs and gang violence you would know that many kids get involved with gangs even those of high SES stature.  The two are by no means mutually exclusive.  I worked several research projects and have personally seen it.  You, OTOH, know nothing of the subject.  No surprise there, huh?

And, as other urban ills spill into suburbs, gangs too are on the rise
in places like Westchester and Long Island, where middle-class children,
bored and with time and money on their hands, band together to protect
their turf from outsiders.
"Some schools, especially in the suburbs of central cities and in
small towns, pretend they have no gang problem," writes Knox in "Schools
Under Siege" (Kendall / Hunt Publishing Co., 1991, $44.95). "School
administrators stick their heads in the sand like ostriches and just
hope that the gang problem . . . will disappear . . . Some of the
pressure to ignore [the] gang problem is generated by the community
itself . . . This is especially true in middleand upper-class
communities
where the `stigma' of gangs or school crimes is not
something the community wants."

Link to expose Whooter's incredible ignorance on this subject

Teenage gangs can exist almost anywhere. It was largely thought that teenage gangs only existed in impoverished, urban areas, but teenage gangs have been found in upper-class neighborhoods, too. The 311 Boyz, for instance, was made up of kids who lived in affluent Las Vegas neighborhoods, who were arrested numerous times for violent crimes.

Read more: Dangers of Teenage Gangs | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_4598245_dange ... z0xXRpD2oP

Another stunning example of just how stupid Whooter actually is...

And more...  I could go on for pages....

In gangs
with more intelligent members, these feelings end up making each member want to
be the star when the groups commit a crime. This makes the gang much more
organised and improves the morale of members which in turn makes them more
dangerous and very hard for the police to deal with and catch. This sort of gang
is usually common of middle or upper class people
, although it can happen in
gangs in the projects and other low rent districts too.

Of course I never said "the state forces inner city kids to pay private fees," or anything even remotely resembling that nonsense.  You just made that up to manufacture an argument, as usual and to shift the focus from your incredible ignorance, as usual.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2010, 11:46:53 AM »
Sometimes it is good to go back to the original posts and take a look:

Now, as far as kids being court-ordered, this quite obvioulsy has nothing to do with socioeconomic status. Whether or not these kids are mandated into "treatment" or not, the parents still have to pay the $4800/mo at RCS. I don't think too many "inner city kids" families would be able to support this $60K/year expense. Whooter and Danny are here simply to disrupt this thread by trolling me.
Link

This is false.  The courts do not force families from the inner city to come up with the price of treatment.

Link

You were not being truthful with the readers here, DJ.  In one post you state that inner city kids cant attend because they cant afford it.  In another post you state that they accept kids court ordered because of gang violence.

All we are asking is that you be truthful.  It doesn’t matter to us if they accept court ordered kids or not.  Just don’t try to deceive us that’s all.
If HLA use to accept gang violent kids but now that they changed to RCS and do not then just state that.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2010, 11:52:06 AM »
Lols.  Whooter is flailing and trolling again.  If you don't like what scroft wrote, take it up with scroft.

And, again, you have no idea what you're talking about re: court mandated kids.  None.  If their parents can afford a private facility and the court is amenable then the parents pay.  If not, the kids become wards of the state.  

If you knew anything, anything at all about gangs and gang violence you would know that many kids get involved with gangs even those of high SES stature.  The two are by no means mutually exclusive.  I worked several research projects and have personally seen it.  You, OTOH, know nothing of the subject.  No surprise there, huh?

And, as other urban ills spill into suburbs, gangs too are on the rise
in places like Westchester and Long Island, where middle-class children,
bored and with time and money on their hands, band together to protect
their turf from outsiders.
"Some schools, especially in the suburbs of central cities and in
small towns, pretend they have no gang problem," writes Knox in "Schools
Under Siege" (Kendall / Hunt Publishing Co., 1991, $44.95). "School
administrators stick their heads in the sand like ostriches and just
hope that the gang problem . . . will disappear . . . Some of the
pressure to ignore [the] gang problem is generated by the community
itself . . . This is especially true in middleand upper-class
communities
where the `stigma' of gangs or school crimes is not
something the community wants."

Link to expose Whooter's incredible ignorance on this subject

Teenage gangs can exist almost anywhere. It was largely thought that teenage gangs only existed in impoverished, urban areas, but teenage gangs have been found in upper-class neighborhoods, too. The 311 Boyz, for instance, was made up of kids who lived in affluent Las Vegas neighborhoods, who were arrested numerous times for violent crimes.

Read more: Dangers of Teenage Gangs | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_4598245_dange ... z0xXRpD2oP

Another stunning example of just how stupid Whooter actually is...

And more...  I could go on for pages....

In gangs
with more intelligent members, these feelings end up making each member want to
be the star when the groups commit a crime. This makes the gang much more
organised and improves the morale of members which in turn makes them more
dangerous and very hard for the police to deal with and catch. This sort of gang
is usually common of middle or upper class people
, although it can happen in
gangs in the projects and other low rent districts too.

Of course I never said "the state forces inner city kids to pay private fees," or anything even remotely resembling that nonsense.  You just made that up to manufacture an argument, as usual and to shift the focus from your incredible ignorance, as usual.

This is the truth of the matter and Whooter is caught lying again.  So what does he do?  Lie some more!  "Nope, NO MIDDLE OR UPPER CLASS KIDS ARE IN GANGS, DJ!  You lie!"  What a dope.

Once more, I said that if the kid is mandated into treatment and the kid's parents can afford private treatment and the court is amenable then the kid can go to a place like RCS, but the parents must foot the bill.  It's a standard arrangement for adjudicated kids and there are plenty of families of gang-banger kids that can afford it.  Whooter is just ignorant and doesn't know this.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2010, 11:58:33 AM »
Lets go back to the original posts and take a look...  Dysfunction Junctions own words:

Link

Link

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2010, 12:15:22 PM »
Whooter, you're such a moron, really.  You keep basing your argument on the faulty premise you stated that "all gang-bangers are inner city kids."  This is abjectly false.  Therefore your ridiculous conclusions are also false.  

Of course, you know that already, but you won't quit with repetitive spam until this thread is derailed, as is your usual practice.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2010, 12:31:32 PM »
Whooter, you're such a moron, really.  You keep basing your argument on the faulty premise you stated that "all gang-bangers are inner city kids."  This is abjectly false.  Therefore your ridiculous conclusions are also false.  

Of course, you know that already, but you won't quit with repetitive spam until this thread is derailed, as is your usual practice.

I am just reposting what you said, DJ.  You can only get mad at yourself.

If you would try to be honest and contribute more instead of trying to discredit those who disagree with you you would not be left with this mess of a thread.  If you look back we were having a fine discussion until you came on here and started attacking everyone.

You cant honestly think everyone is going to sit around and just allow you to bully them and call everyone names are you?  You created a thread for your anger, try to keep it over there and be more accepting of others opinions in the rest of the forum and you wont end up with this type of mess.

Its up to you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2010, 12:38:32 PM »
So. let's back up then.  I said there were court ordered kids who were gang bangers.  That's true.  You said it was false, but you have no evidence to support that except your claim that no gang-bangers can afford private treatment, which is untrue.  There are many gang-bangers from middle and upper class backgrounds, as I showed you with several links.  

You keep saying I lied, but everything I said is true.  But you keep reposting the same spam to derail the thread anyway.  Why would you do that rather than simply admit you are misinformed about the SES of gang-bangers?

It's you that keeps flailing, Whooter.  You lost a simple argument and now you are so upset you ave to derail the whole thread so nobody discovers your untrue remarks.  It's what you do, dude.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2010, 12:46:56 PM »
So. let's back up then.  I said there were court ordered kids who were gang bangers.  That's true.  You said it was false, but you have no evidence to support that except your claim that no gang-bangers can afford private treatment, which is untrue.  There are many gang-bangers from middle and upper class backgrounds, as I showed you with several links.  

You keep saying I lied, but everything I said is true.  But you keep reposting the same spam to derail the thread anyway.  Why would you do that rather than simply admit you are misinformed about the SES of gang-bangers?

It's you that keeps flailing, Whooter.  You lost a simple argument and now you are so upset you ave to derail the whole thread so nobody discovers your untrue remarks.  It's what you do, dude.

Look you cant fool the readers DJ.  Court appointed kids from violent gangs are not upper middle class kids.  You can search the web for an article to support that gangs exist in nice neighborhoods, but we all know that upper middle class kids dont get court appointed to HLA/RCS for violent gang related activities.  You are caught in a lie and are looking for some report to bail you out, but it will not work.

You lied to us again.  You change your story and I caught you again, DJ.

Just try to be cordial and stop attacking people who disagree with you.  Try to argue with your words instead of trying to discredit everyone.  Otherwise you will just be getting back yourself.  Give it some thought.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Look you cant fool the readers DJ. Court appointed kids from violent gangs are not upper middle class kids. You can search the web for an article to support that gangs exist in nice neighborhoods, but we all know that upper middle class kids dont get court appointed to HLA/RCS for violent gang related activities. You are caught in a lie and are looking for some report to bail you out, but it will not work.

Well, yes, they are.  In fact it is fairly common.

As far as "court appointed to HLA/RCS"...First of all, nobody is "court appointed" anywhere for anything.  You're too ignorant of the subject even to know the terminology.  It's "court mandated," or "court ordered," not "court appointed."  This shows you have no experience in this area.  

Second, no kids are ever mandated specifically to HLA or RCS - the court has no legal authority to mandate kids outside the state system.  They are mandated to attend treatment and the court will often allow parents of means to choose the facility with the understanding that if the kid splits, s/he goes to the state facility.  You simply have no experience with this and it shows.

You should try to learn about things before you weigh in.  Maybe you should read up first? :nods:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control