Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation  (Read 58539 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2010, 03:50:08 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Whooter"

Well I think he would but one problem that upper middle class to higher class poster could not be more of a phony then you. Yep, just keep lying DJ, just shows how desperate you are.

DJ makes it up as he goes, Danny:
Link

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Walking away from the facility is NOT considered "running away" (unless kid is court ordered, which many HLA kids are).

Court ordered kids are not typically upper or upper middle class.  We have shown that DJ fabricated his education to try to get people to respect him here and now he is lying to new people who come here for honest information.  Not sure why he does this.

Thank you very much, Whooter, damn it you are good. Whooter .

Thanks, DannyB II, Someone has to call DJ on his lies.  He is out of control this week.  Look what he did to this thread just to cover his tracks.  Its a mess, it will be difficult to make any sense of it now.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2010, 06:49:43 PM »
Quote from: "scroft"
Just for clarification sake for those of you who don't actually have the insight that I do, the majority of the students at RCS are actually NOT inner city. Another point is that my daughter attended that school and luckily we were able to get her out of there. All of this is true, as well as incident in Dec. with my daughter, where she was severely beaten, at the same time as a counselor. Gues who had to pay the medical expenses ? I did, because the privacy rights, of the other student had to be protected, as well as even though inadequate staffing allowed for this to occur, RCS did not pay.
Two points : 1) after reading these posts I definitely am pursuing legal action. 2) This school needs to be shut down immediately.
[size]The kids are running that place. Nearly all the kids are having sex in the dorms, in the bathrooms at the SAC, in the bathrooms in the "school" bldg, everywhere !
Poor education, unqualified staff, abuse and many other incidents.[/size]

Some families are selling their homes and spending life savings to send their children there. Obviously filing complaints does not work. I also have reason to believe drug trafficking as I have filed complaints on this already. Complete mismanagement of medication, unmarked bottles, little baggies of drugs and no original prescriptions to be found. I gladly will provide more information on the specifics of the numerous incidents at RCS. All the children's health and safety are in danger there. Due to confidentiality, I have no contact information for any other parents, but to hope that they google and find this site.

Nov 2009 to May 31, 2010 my daughter was at that "school". I am now paying for counseling for her to be treated for the trauma received from that school, in addition to the issues that were present prior to her attending.

Having met many of the parents, during this time, they are most definitely not inner city. It is a sad situation. I do hope that this school gets shut down as soon as possible, and hopefully can refund me some of my money to put towards continued care now. Any attorney's please feel free to send me your information. So far the two I have seen are in LA and TX. I am in Nashville, TN.

Yeah, sure sounds like they "evolved" and "improved."  Right up to the level where there were before when they amassed over 1600 pages of ORS violations.

I wonder who knows more about the facility population?  This parent or Danny and Whooter who have never stepped foot on the property.  Yep, they're believable alright.  I think I'll go with the primary source ove the two proven liars on the internet.  But that's just me.

Back on topic, please.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2010, 06:52:07 PM »

Well I think he would but one problem that upper middle class to higher class poster could not be more of a phony then you. Yep, just keep lying DJ, just shows how desperate you are.

Link

Walking away from the facility is NOT considered "running away" (unless kid is court ordered, which many HLA kids are).

Court ordered kids are not typically upper or upper middle class.  We have shown that DJ fabricated his education to try to get people to respect him here and now he is lying to new people who come here for honest information.  Not sure why he does this.

Thanks, DannyB II, Someone has to call DJ on his lies.  He is out of control this week.  Look what he did to this thread just to cover his tracks.  Its a mess, it will be difficult to make any sense of it now.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2010, 06:58:43 PM »
So even when I won't respond to you, you still want to derail the thread?  I'm not responding, so why do you continue to derail?  I have nothing more to say to you.  Let the thread live.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2010, 07:03:03 PM »
Okay back on topic of Court ordered kids at HLA

Link

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2010, 07:06:33 PM »
Quote from: "scroft"
Just for clarification sake for those of you who don't actually have the insight that I do, the majority of the students at RCS are actually NOT inner city. Another point is that my daughter attended that school and luckily we were able to get her out of there. All of this is true, as well as incident in Dec. with my daughter, where she was severely beaten, at the same time as a counselor. Gues who had to pay the medical expenses ? I did, because the privacy rights, of the other student had to be protected, as well as even though inadequate staffing allowed for this to occur, RCS did not pay.
Two points : 1) after reading these posts I definitely am pursuing legal action. 2) This school needs to be shut down immediately.
[size]The kids are running that place. Nearly all the kids are having sex in the dorms, in the bathrooms at the SAC, in the bathrooms in the "school" bldg, everywhere !
Poor education, unqualified staff, abuse and many other incidents.[/size]

Some families are selling their homes and spending life savings to send their children there. Obviously filing complaints does not work. I also have reason to believe drug trafficking as I have filed complaints on this already. Complete mismanagement of medication, unmarked bottles, little baggies of drugs and no original prescriptions to be found. I gladly will provide more information on the specifics of the numerous incidents at RCS. All the children's health and safety are in danger there. Due to confidentiality, I have no contact information for any other parents, but to hope that they google and find this site.

Nov 2009 to May 31, 2010 my daughter was at that "school". I am now paying for counseling for her to be treated for the trauma received from that school, in addition to the issues that were present prior to her attending.

Having met many of the parents, during this time, they are most definitely not inner city. It is a sad situation. I do hope that this school gets shut down as soon as possible, and hopefully can refund me some of my money to put towards continued care now. Any attorney's please feel free to send me your information. So far the two I have seen are in LA and TX. I am in Nashville, TN.

Yeah, sure sounds like they "evolved" and "improved."  Right up to the level where there were before when they amassed over 1600 pages of ORS violations.

I wonder who knows more about the facility population?  This parent or Danny and Whooter who have never stepped foot on the property.  Yep, they're believable alright.  I think I'll go with the primary source ove the two proven liars on the internet.  But that's just me.

Back on topic, please.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2010, 07:07:45 PM »

Link

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2010, 07:33:41 PM »
Yet another thread gone.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2010, 07:53:07 PM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"
Yet another thread gone.

I am sorry, I will gladly start a new one for you and copy the posts over.  Maybe you could PM Dysfunction Junction and ask him to refrain from personal attacks on other posters.  He wont listen to me.  I put up with his crap for 5 years and now he is getting a taste of his own medicine.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2010, 09:51:11 AM »
Yet another thread gone.

Yes, I tried to stay on topic and argue on the merits, but Whooter is intent on this thread getting killed.  I haven't responded to him at all and he keeps burying it anyway.  Sorry, Jill.  He must have some other vested interest in HLA/RCS because he kills every one of those threads systematically.  This has been going on for years.

So even when I won't respond to you, you still want to derail the thread?  I'm not responding, so why do you continue to derail?  I have nothing more to say to you.  Let the thread live.

Maybe the mods can help us out?  If not, I'd suggest starting a new thread in the CALO forum where there is a mod who will nuke this flooding.  It's sad, but that may be the only choice to get this info out without the trolls derailing the thread.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2010, 09:55:07 AM »
Yet another thread gone.

I am sorry, I will gladly start a new one for you and copy the posts over.  Maybe you could PM Dysfunction Junction and ask him to refrain from personal attacks on other posters.  He wont listen to me.  I put up with his crap for 5 years and now he is getting a taste of his own medicine.

I started a new thread, Here,hopefully there will be no more personal attacks.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2010, 10:05:25 AM »
It's interesting that although Len Buccellato is just now "officially" announcing "Ridge Creek School" (RCS is HLA for those of you who don't already know they just changed their name), RCS already has a sordid history of ORS violations including extreme violence, unreported incidents, police involvement, arrests, assaults, failure to follow treatment plans and a generalized underpinning of poor/unqualified staffing.

RCS has been hit with many serious ORS violations already and it sure looks like there will be plenty more to come.  Parents, beware Ed Cons promoting RCS and don't fall for RCS marketing spin.  They are already in serious trouble with watchdogs and they are reportedly colocated on a property where RCS principals also operate a privately run Georgia DOC juvenile lockup facility where convicted criminals are sent to do their time on a contract basis.  

This is a recipe for disaster for children who need legitimate help.

Back on topic, please.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2010, 11:24:11 AM »

Link

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2010, 11:37:13 AM »
Jill, try appealing to the mods to get the spam cleaned up.  It appears he's determined to troll me regardless of whether or not I respond.  I try to get back on topic, but he just trolls away anyway after he told you he would not.  It doesn't matter to me, but he did promise you he'd stop.  Maybe he can keep his word for once and do what he said he would.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2010, 11:50:05 AM »
Yet another thread gone.

I started a new thread, Here,hopefully there will be no more personal attacks.