Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 161468 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2009, 05:25:21 PM »
Quote from: "RMA Survivor"
This is my point.  It's like we're now trying to convince ourselves that Whooter is an industry player?  Why did we need this proved?  Why do we need to be convinced again?  Maybe a long time ago people might have still been wondering, but not today.  He is clearly a shill.  I can't see anyone coming to this site and coming away thinking any differently.  I just don't see the value in trying to prove he is one, or that he is John Reuben or anyone else.  A shill is a shill.  If his shilling was done in a good light, with legitimate remarks, wise comments, lots of profound insight, even friendly, maybe that would be something else and visitors to this site might think he is a good and decent person.  But he doesn't.  And I don't think anyone would read his posts and come away thinking anything other than that he is a shill and a bad one at that.  That he causes more damage to the industry he represents every single time he posts.  He helps our cause.  He is probably the best free and replenishing resource we have on this site.  His abusive behavior, twisted logic, avoidance of direct answers is what we want people to see about the industry as a whole.  This is the sort of person who lures parents in to sending their kids away with false hopes and false promises.  Lying and deceiving them in to thinking there is legitimate therapy and counseling to be had at these programs.  Getting them to believe there are well trained staff working there.  When they see how deceptive and abusive he is here, they will be less likely to send their kids...there.  And they will see that he is all about where the money is.  Not about helping kids.  His abusive language here, his laughing at the tragic stories told by survivors, is just endless proof of how truly sick the people in this industry are.  They sincerely believe that humiliating people and abusing them is good for them.  And parents will see this.  And they will decide for themselves whether they want their child involved with such people.  

But as much as I find the effort to prove something a waste of time, I don't knock the thread itself.  The more we get Whooter to talk and post, the better it is for us over all.  Everything he says is just so amazingly dumb, full of anger, abuse and sadism that people seeing what he is about, what the industry is about, can only help us.  Got to love free advertising.

I am sorry this whole thing has been such a bad experience for you, RMS Survivor.  We all have read in your post how frustrated you are.  If it helps any I have seen that you have matured a bit since coming to fornits. You no longer are purging anger and calling people names like you did initially when you were shown to be wrong or lost an argument and you have also developed a capacity for listening to others more.  I fully understand that people believe I am an industry person.  It helps to place a person that doesn’t agree with you in a bad light (at least in your mind) if you are unsure of your own position or cannot easily defend your views.  I have been given credit for more guest posts then I could count, Ha,Ha,Ha.   I will be reading through a thread and someone will make a comment that doesn’t agree with the group here and the guest is automatically called “TheWho or Whooter” and people gang up on him/her.  It is quite amusing sometimes.  But enough of me……

It is easy to see that you are frustrated, RMA, and I believe it is because you jumped on the band wagon and were exposed trying to falsify information.  I think it is a good learning experience for you and a mentality to be overcome, though, and I can almost guarantee that the next time you will double check the facts before hanging you hat on them which will further help you in the future.  Anyone who knows me here knows that I don’t take any of this personally (my avatar is bullet proof as is everyones) and my intentions are only to add balance to this forum, which to date it is apparent that it has born fruit based on your change and approach to discussions recently and others like you. People are taking a more realistic approach to programs and not just calling them Gulags and trying to shut them all down and there has been a shift(albeit slight) away from this program bashing and moving more towards putting a focus on helping the kids.   If I can accomplish opening up a few minds here, neutralizing some of the group dynamics (which isn’t healthy) and help parents make a well informed decision for their child and family, by my reaching out, then I feel I am adding value.  If I am helping in other ways, i.e. free advertising like you suggested lol, then this can only lead to more readers (not less) and that is a plus for all of us.

RMA,You should continue to do what you think is right, because that is what is important over anything else, but stay on your new path of having more of an open mind.  This will continue to reduce your anger and raise your understanding of those around you who you agree with and especially those you don’t.

Bottom line is we are all enjoying ourselves and making a difference.......otherwise we would leave.  There is no one holding us here, right?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »
Whooter, explain again how you're going to sue when your bosses at Correlsense find out about Aspen, STICC and your Fornits work.  That was a highly amusing melt-down you had once faced with that prospect.  Remember Whooter, you're not experiencing the same reality as the rest of us due to your illness, so your interpretations of circumstances are often wrong.  Whatever possessed you to think that your bosses would be sent a list of Aspen closures, investigations and client deaths; your criminal record, a brief account of STICC's relationship to Aspen, and a sampling of your Fornits work; via e-mail?  That kind of documentation's gotta roll in the old fashioned way.  We all like to make a difference while we enjoy ourselves, right Johnny?

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2009, 05:48:33 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:38:02 AM by Joel »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Link to TheWho's admission he is an industry guy and knows "where the real money is, the TBS industry".  Check it out.

Keep asking Whooter to explain this post until you get an answer.  He wrote it, logged in with his username, and the link points right to it.  He can't deny it, so he avoids it, lols.

Skipped it again to post some quote he himself altered to try to make it look like we did.  Sad.  This link ^^right here^^ is a link to an original post by Whooter.  He can't explain it or deny it, so he avoids it altogether.  He's a sneaky, greasy weasel, but this thread shows clearly exactly what he is: a LIAR.

Please explain this original post of yours, Whooter.  Why do you care where the money is?  Why did you travel 1200 miles from your home to teach your colleagues "where the real money is"?  We're all ears for your explanation.

I notice you skipped this again, Whooter.  Why would you troll trying to pose as RobertBruce instead of answering this simple question?

There's no denying you wrote it.  It's from your user account.  So why don't you just explain it for the rest of us?

Who was at the meeting?  Why were you there?  How do you know "where the real money is" in the TTI and why do you care?  Why would a "regular parent" travel 1200 miles to an industry meeting if he has nothing to do with the industry?  I can't seem to make sense of your statements then and your denials now.  Clear it up for the readers, Whooter.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »
THIRD SMOKING GUN FOUND DIRECTLY BELOW...

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""

So Cindy, fess up and answer me one question.  "Are you an Industry Player"

Yes, I am.

Try to wiggle out of that one Whooter!!  Are you going to deny it?  Do you have proof you didnt say this?  Remember you need to prove it Cindy otherwise the post is true.

We have him nailed on that one.  So we can conclude he is an industry player.  Thewho never came out to deny this post so that is as good as an admittance.  Sorry Cindy, you lose!!

Come on Cindy, just come out and deny you said this.  I challenge you.  You think you are so smart trying to put up that last post as a decoy.  Try to explain why you said you were an industry player.  Either you were lying then or lying now. I am not putting the link up until you admit to it or deny it.

The clock is ticking......... tick, tick, tick.

Still waiting Cindy!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 09, 2009, 08:37:33 PM »
Whatever possessed you to think that your bosses would be sent a list of Aspen closures, investigations and client deaths; your criminal record, a brief account of STICC's relationship to Aspen, and a sampling of your Fornits work; via e-mail?

Are you suggesting that someone has this information and *hasn't* sent it to his bosses?

DO IT FAGGOT

DO IT FAGGOT

DO IT FAGGOT

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 09, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »
Arguments go downhill once the homophobic slander comes in to play.  Let's have a debate, but a clean one.  There are plenty of people on this site who are part of the gay or lesbian community, let's not be insulting to them.  There's plenty of foul language available, no need to use the foulest.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2009, 10:03:33 PM »
Whatever possessed you to think that your bosses would be sent a list of Aspen closures, investigations and client deaths; your criminal record, a brief account of STICC's relationship to Aspen, and a sampling of your Fornits work; via e-mail?

Are you suggesting that someone has this information and *hasn't* sent it to his bosses?

If you dislike this guy so much and you have all this information on him and it bothers you what would possess you to just sit on it?  Why not do something with it instead of talking about it on the internet?  It always amazes me why people talk about all this criminal activity and abuse but no one ever does anything about it.

Its like Ajax13, he talked about this guy Vause for weeks and months on end and had all kinds of questions about where this money went… why his son plays hockey, were they a treatment center or a boarding school , why Vause choose the major he did etc. etc.  Ajax would ask these questions over and over on this forum but never thought to take a drive over and ask Vause himself.  Is that like the strangest thing, its almost like a condition of some type.  If I have a question for Ginger  then I would ask Ginger, why would I ask 50 other people when the only person who has the answer is Ginger?  Anyway, sorry I’m off topic again.

But my point is if you want to do something just do it.  I have always been a firm believer that you have to do what you think is right. Talking about it over and over again here just makes you look foolish.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2009, 10:42:28 AM »
Link to TheWho's admission he is an industry guy and knows "where the real money is, the TBS industry".  Check it out.

Keep asking Whooter to explain this post until you get an answer.  He wrote it, logged in with his username, and the link points right to it.  He can't deny it, so he avoids it, lols.

Skipped it again to post some quote he himself altered to try to make it look like we did.  Sad.  This link ^^right here^^ is a link to an original post by Whooter.  He can't explain it or deny it, so he avoids it altogether.  He's a sneaky, greasy weasel, but this thread shows clearly exactly what he is: a LIAR.

Please explain this original post of yours, Whooter.  Why do you care where the money is?  Why did you travel 1200 miles from your home to teach your colleagues "where the real money is"?  We're all ears for your explanation.

I notice you skipped this again, Whooter.  Why would you troll trying to pose as RobertBruce instead of answering this simple question?

There's no denying you wrote it.  It's from your user account.  So why don't you just explain it for the rest of us?

Who was at the meeting?  Why were you there?  How do you know "where the real money is" in the TTI and why do you care?  Why would a "regular parent" travel 1200 miles to an industry meeting if he has nothing to do with the industry?  I can't seem to make sense of your statements then and your denials now.  Clear it up for the readers, Whooter.

Whooter, I see you posted again, but avoided this question again as well.  Why do you respond by trolling instead of just answering this simple question?  Not answering leads us to believe you don't deny it and afffirm it as true.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »

Yes, I am.

Try to wiggle out of that one Whooter!!  Are you going to deny it?  Do you have proof you didnt say this?  Remember you need to prove it Cindy otherwise the post is true.

We have him nailed on that one.  So we can conclude he is an industry player.  Thewho never came out to deny this post so that is as good as an admittance.  Sorry Cindy, you lose!!

Come on Cindy, just come out and deny you said this.  I challenge you.  You think you are so smart trying to put up that last post as a decoy.  Try to explain why you said you were an industry player.  Either you were lying then or lying now. I am not putting the link up until you admit to it or deny it.

Cindy, we are not going away until you answer these questions.  Read the above post and explain to all of us how you are not an industry player.  We all know you are we just want to here you say it.

Joel

« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2009, 02:11:54 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:39:05 AM by Joel »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2009, 02:17:36 PM »

Consistently avoiding this topic, eh, Whooter.  I noticed you keep posting some phony quote you try to attribute to other posters, but the one ^^right above^^ has a link that goes directly to one of your posts.  Why do you keep posting a quote you altered and that has no link instead of dealing with the reality that you made the above comment in 2007 and you deny being part of the TTI now?  Tell us about your meeting.  Who was there with you?  Why were you in a TTI meeting?  Why do you care about all the money to be made in TBSs?  What's your stake?  Let's face it, you wouldn't have made this comment if you were "just a regular parent" would you?  Why are you deceiving the readers about your role in the TTI?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2009, 03:21:37 PM »

Yes, I am.

Cindy, we are not going away until you answer these questions.  Read the above post and explain to all of us how you are not an industry player.  We all know you are we just want to here you say it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »
Whooter,

If I were you, I would not respond to anymore people in this thread.  Fornits members  are convinced you're a TTI player.  I don't know if you're involved in the TTI and could care less if you are.  They will continue to drag this thread out at your expense.  If you choose to respond, which I don't think you should, keep your answers short.  For example, keep  your responses no longer than three lines.  Use their anger against them.  You write short answers and they'll write long winded responses full of bullshit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2009, 03:59:19 PM »
whooter has cornered the market on
Quote from: "Advice to Whooter"
long winded responses full of bullshit.
It's called repetition compulsion. :twofinger: