Author Topic: To the real DannyB  (Read 4079 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
To the real DannyB
« on: October 07, 2010, 11:56:45 AM »
Dude, If I'm reading this shit correctly now, you have a bunch of people quoting you and the Qute credit does not heve your roman numeral for 2{I answered the other asshole by mistake once}.I don't get it . The guy  goes through all this effort to troll you, yet can't come up with a better "nam de plume".
I won't fall for that again. Just another hack writter with nothing better to do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline SUCK_IT

• View Profile
Re: To the real DannyB
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 12:00:39 PM »
Sure, just dismiss Danny's views because you think he's a "hack" none-ya.  Your the hack, bro.  All of Danny's posts when their quoted don't have the roman numrals in the quote, it looks like two l's.
I\'m baaaack...

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 12:02:39 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK_IT"
Sure, just dismiss Danny's views because you think he's a "hack" none-ya.  Your the hack, bro.  All of Danny's posts when their quoted don't have the roman numrals in the quote, it looks like two l's.

I Wasn't talkin' to you. ( or was i?)
?©?€~¥@

Offline SUCK_IT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 12:12:02 PM »
When you talk to me or Danny or Whooter we all feel like it's appropriate to respond because we have the same believes about programs and your phony abuse tales.
I\'m baaaack...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 05:38:33 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:12:25 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 05:47:27 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Dude, If I'm reading this shit correctly now, you have a bunch of people quoting you and the Qute credit does not heve your roman numeral for 2{I answered the other asshole by mistake once}.I don't get it . The guy  goes through all this effort to troll you, yet can't come up with a better "nam de plume".
I won't fall for that again. Just another hack writter with nothing better to do.

None-Ya, I have never been Max, Suck_It or anyone else. I have asked you to validate this with Psy, you have my permission. I don't play games this way. I choose to stand out there like a man and take the shrapnel that comes flying back.
I am to old to mess around with Felice, Joel and all the other clowns that enjoy being sock puppets and impersonators, not my style.
take care `ole dodger.

Always check my registration date. Never changes. (Joined: March 10th, 2010, 1:39 pm)
Anyone confused about the authenticity just ask Psy, I give him permission to validate my posts.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 06:18:47 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

None-Ya, I have never been Max, Suck_It or anyone else. I have asked you to validate this with Psy, you have my permission. I don't play games this way. I choose to stand out there like a man and take the shrapnel that comes flying back.
I am to old to mess around with Felice, Joel and all the other clowns that enjoy being sock puppets and impersonators, not my style.
take care `ole dodger.

Always check my registration date. Never changes. (Joined: March 10th, 2010, 1:39 pm)
Anyone confused about the authenticity just ask Psy, I give him permission to validate my posts.

What I want to know, does the new Suck_IT speak for  you?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 06:21:33 PM »
take care `ole dodger.
Nah... You just have multiple folk posting as one person, the alleged 'Danny Bennison.' I guess that's s'posed to explain why your stories don't always match up with one another, since y'all apparently don't compare notes too well.

As to sock puppets, well now, you wouldn't be forgetting the good ol "T-Rex," eh? At least, that's the one ya copped to. Who knows how many others there might be...  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 06:25:45 PM »

take care `ole dodger.

What I want to know, does the new Suck_IT speak for  you?

What do you think. No.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 06:34:46 PM »
You need to shout that from the rooftops!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 06:37:56 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
take care `ole dodger.

Nah... You just have multiple folk posting as one person, the alleged 'Danny Bennison.' I guess that's s'posed to explain why your stories don't always match up with one another, since y'all apparently don't compare notes too well.

Ursus, what is this all about? You know damn well, none of these impersonators are me. I have admitted to having multiple people use my account and also said that stopped 2 1/2 weeks ago.
I think you of all people would know that my little brain and huge ego could manipulate nor tolerate others getting credit for my devilish acts.
What stories don't match up?
I'm sorry that my adolescence was filled with turmoil as was most of my twenties, gee I wish I was like you, then you would not be as judgmental, "Right". My retention is waining every year.
Dude go easy on me. I'm getting older.

As to sock puppets, well now, you wouldn't be forgetting the good ol "T-Rex," eh? At least, that's the one ya copped to. Who knows how many others there might be...  :D

Yeah riiiiiight, you think T-Rex is a sock puppet. Show me where this characteristic in a post was displayed, by me. T-Rex was a username I came up with for me to move on to. Well I changed my mind.
I have had Danny Bennison (my real name), DannyB II (my real name) and T-Rex, yeah, wow, real sock puppetry here.
Ursus, is your asshole on fire are ya asking me for some water.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 06:47:54 PM »
You need to shout that from the rooftops!!

I don't need to do shit, you have the problem.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
Danny
You are playing games with people smarter than you,and you are caught again

Arent you like 50 ?

You spend an aweful lot of time defending yourself against the things you say.
Nothing about you adds up
You are a fraud
Take your ball and find some mental midgets that want to play with you. Somehow I get the feeling,that there are others here,sick to death,of you
Get some fucking help

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 07:03:30 PM »
you must like all the confusion having you own impersonator makes. More smoke for your mirrors.
And people don't care, they quote him like he's your best friend,and then you sit silent to see what brews.
I don't have a problem. They are your trolls. They love you man. You give them action.
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 07:25:22 PM »
you must like all the confusion having you own impersonator makes. More smoke for your mirrors.
And people don't care, they quote him like he's your best friend,and then you sit silent to see what brews.
I don't have a problem. They are your trolls. They love you man. You give them action.

Hey, who luvs ya. Come to daddy.