Author Topic: To the real DannyB  (Read 4117 times)

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
Re: To the real DannyB
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 07:36:21 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Danny
You are playing games with people smarter than you,and you are caught again

Arent you like 50 ?

You spend an aweful lot of time defending yourself against the things you say.
Nothing about you adds up
You are a fraud
Take your ball and find some mental midgets that want to play with you. Somehow I get the feeling,that there are others here,sick to death,of you
Get some fucking help

Hey, who luvs ya. Come to daddy. I run this not you Art go bother some others here like you like to do pal. [Ol Danny Boy Spoken.]
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:51:24 PM by DannyB ll »

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 07:43:55 PM »
I have extended my hand in powerlessness to you before none-ya. You slapped away my hand and chose to remain ignorant. Your loss.
Danny Has Spoken
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 07:58:37 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB11"
I have extended my hand in powerlessness to you before none-ya. You slapped away my hand and chose to remain ignorant. Your loss.
Danny Has Spoken

Read it well people, I won't explain myself to anyone. When you talk to me Art I feel like it's appropriate to respond because I have the same beliefs about you and programs and your phony abuse tales as everyone else.Your nothing more than a fraud and phony. Oh and here we have liarsexposed, I see. Well you're the first to be exposed, my friend. I am one of just a few people here who realize that their program saved their lives.  And programs also saved Whooter's kids. It took four programs to save both kids but he knows it was worth it. If it wasn't then his one son wouldn't still be around to go to other one's funeral because he died of an overdose. The programs saved that family.So take the needle out of your arm Art,  your in the minority, liarsexposed. AKA Art  I know your game "buck-o", and I am better at it than you, stay out of my threads. Danny Has Spoken.

:peace:  If It Wasn't For Programes, I Would Be Dead, :peace:  :peace:  :peace: :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace: My love Is Deep For Control Of Programs I Am The Man, Danny Has Spoken

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 08:22:20 PM »
Danny

Arent you like 50 ?

You are a fraud
Take your ball and find some mental midgets that want to play with you. Somehow I get the feeling,that there are others here,sick to death,of you
Get some fucking help

Dont bother trying to reach out to me with your bull-shit Art. I will just spit in your face. I only wish I could drag you behind my car. That way you would understand the feeling of powerlessness that I instilled in that fat girl at Elan. By the time I slowed the car and untied her she finally had come to understand what true powerlessness was all about, just like you Art. Danny Has Spoken. You like all the screen names, I am just like you. LOL :rofl:  :rofl:  I will always be better then you Art old pal

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 11:27:15 PM »
Danny

Arent you like 50 ?

You are a fraud
Get some fucking help
I never thought there would be a day I would fully agree with you but low and behold it is here. Danny is full of so much shit it is amazing. I am happy to see I am not the only one sick of Danny. Remember Daniel Karama is a bitch trust me I know. :peace:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 01:48:50 AM »
Again to the real Danny.
Dude they really think the other guy is you.
What can you do? When even the good guys are idiots!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2010, 12:18:37 PM »
Maybe if you open up a bottle of Thunderbird and let it waft around a bit DrunkyB II will come by this thread.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »
Read it well people, I won't explain myself to anyone. When you talk to me Art I feel like it's appropriate to respond because I have the same beliefs about you and programs and your phony abuse tales as everyone else.Your nothing more than a fraud and phony. Oh and here we have liarsexposed, I see. Well you're the first to be exposed, my friend. I am one of just a few people here who realize that their program saved their lives. And programs also saved Whooter's kids. It took four programs to save both kids but he knows it was worth it. If it wasn't then his one son wouldn't still be around to go to other one's funeral because he died of an overdose. The programs saved that family.So take the needle out of your arm Art, your in the minority, liarsexposed. AKA Art I know your game "buck-o", and I am better at it than you, stay out of my threads. Danny Has Spoken.

1) I have no phony abuse tales.. I tell the truth
2) If I have been exposed,tell us all what was I exposed for
3) Elan didnt do a damn thing Positive to help me
4) I have never used intervenous drugs ever
5) Sorry to have disturbed you  "Buck-O"
6) if there is a game to played.. You just go right ahead while we laugh at your dumb ass.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »
Whoops.  Someone forgot to log out of their username before posting as DannyB II...

Read it well people, I won't explain myself to anyone. When you talk to me Art I feel like it's appropriate to respond because I have the same beliefs about you and programs and your phony abuse tales as everyone else.Your nothing more than a fraud and phony. Oh and here we have liarsexposed, I see. Well you're the first to be exposed, my friend. I am one of just a few people here who realize that their program saved their lives. And programs also saved Whooter's kids. It took four programs to save both kids but he knows it was worth it. If it wasn't then his one son wouldn't still be around to go to other one's funeral because he died of an overdose. The programs saved that family.So take the needle out of your arm Art, your in the minority, liarsexposed. AKA Art I know your game "buck-o", and I am better at it than you, stay out of my threads. Danny Has Spoken.

1) I have no phony abuse tales.. I tell the truth
2) If I have been exposed,tell us all what was I exposed for
3) Elan didnt do a damn thing Positive to help me
4) I have never used intervenous drugs ever
5) Sorry to have disturbed you  "Buck-O"
6) if there is a game to played.. You just go right ahead while we laugh at your dumb ass.

Hope that answers your suspicions, none-ya.

Countdown to the edit of Farty's post: 10...9...8...7...

I am sworn to control ALL trolls, Arty.  Sorry, man, but it's my job.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2010, 12:34:50 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Maybe if you open up a bottle of Thunderbird and let it waft around a bit DrunkyB II will come by this thread.

Sniff....Sniff.....Did somebody say Thunderbird?
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 09:07:27 AM »

:peace:  If It Wasn't For Programes, I Would Be Dead, :peace:  :peace:  :peace: :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace: My love Is Deep For Control Of Programs I Am The Man, Danny Has Spoken [/quote]

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 09:07:49 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB ll"

:peace:  If It Wasn't For Programes, I Would Be Dead, :peace:  :peace:  :peace: :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace: My love Is Deep For Control Of Programs I Am The Man, Danny Has Spoken
[/quote]

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 09:08:03 AM »

[/quote]