Author Topic: Why all the sudden a change on Fornits  (Read 9355 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Why all the sudden a change on Fornits
« on: September 30, 2010, 11:39:46 AM »
In my humble opinion it seems as though things have gotten to light on the pro-program shill and harder on the people who are against it... I see where Fornits ask to help with operating costs... and I see where it is $70.00 over paid... Makes me think that Whooter is the one who is footing the bill and hence all the new rules... Just food for thought... If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... Just might be a duck !!!! [/color]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Why all the sudden a change on Fornits
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 12:12:15 PM »
Yeah, I stopped donating to Fornits.  Why should I pay for the industry shills to control the forums?  BTW, Whooter just leeches.  He has never donated to Fornits.  He's here to shut it down, not keep it alive.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 12:29:32 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Yeah, I stopped donating to Fornits.  Why should I pay for the industry shills to control the forums?  BTW, Whooter just leeches.  He has never donated to Fornits.  He's here to shut it down, not keep it alive.

Whats wrong DJ?  Did fornits shut down your trolling and attacks on the pro-program people?  You name became so soiled after we exposed your quest posting and 100's of aliases that you took my advice and flushed it down the toilet.  I would be ashamed myself if I had written those filthy posts.

Good bye, "Dysfunction Junction"... Hello "Controlling Troll".  Much more appropriate name!!  lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 12:41:03 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
So what if I used hundreds of different logins on fornits?  Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to add value to your business.  Lol.  You people act like there's something wrong with capitalism.

:rofl:  :rofl:

Can't make it go away.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 12:57:31 PM »
This is so much fun.  I can make up any quote I want about Whooter and the stupid readers will never ask me for a link.  They are so gullible, they are putty in my hands.  Maybe I will add another 50 names to Whooters Alias list just for fun.  Hell, who is ever going to go back through 10,000 posts.  lol

I think it has become obvious who the troll is, TC.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 01:37:29 PM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:02:04 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 03:09:31 PM »
I wonder if maxine contributed any money. Mr. administrator seems to like to handle her with kid gloves.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 03:48:58 PM »
[attachment=0:9xymsrrm]MAX CHECK.jpg[/attachment:9xymsrrm]
?©?€~¥@

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 04:49:05 PM »

Whats wrong DJ?  Did fornits shut down your trolling and attacks on the pro-program people?  You name became so soiled after we exposed your quest posting and 100's of aliases that you took my advice and flushed it down the toilet.  I would be ashamed myself if I had written those filthy posts.

Good bye, "Dysfunction Junction"... Hello "Controlling Troll".  Much more appropriate name!!  lol

Now look who is being the troll... Chasing down DJ just to comment on his every post.... OY VAY !!!!  :soapbox:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 04:58:03 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

Now look who is being the troll... Chasing down DJ just to comment on his every post.... OY VAY !!!!  :soapbox:

Ha,Ha,Ha  So now I am the troll.  Thats funny, but you have to admit he does deserve a little back once in awhile.  I endured it quite well for years I think.  So why are you trolling my posts Botched?  lol

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 05:16:16 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
In my humble opinion it seems as though things have gotten to light on the pro-program shill and harder on the people who are against it... I see where Fornits ask to help with operating costs... and I see where it is $70.00 over paid... Makes me think that Whooter is the one who is footing the bill and hence all the new rules... Just food for thought... If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... Just might be a duck !!!! [/color]

So back to the original post, Botched.  How do the new rules favor pro-program people?  I could they favor me?  If I relied on posting under various aliases then how does this favor me?
If I am reading you correctly the only way these new rules would favor me is if you were forced to drop your many aliases and now can only post as Botched and you and your buddies cannot troll people (me) all day anymore.  I think you tilted your hand and stepped in it all at the same time with your OP, but I could be completely wrong maybe there is another reason why you dont like the new rules.  

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 05:48:30 PM »
Congrats, Psy and Ginger...

Fornits is now run not only by pro-program shills, but people with the lowest ethical standards.  

At its inception, it was a safe haven for people who needed it.  That place is dead.

It has nothing to do with moderation or stance. It has to do with turning over the site to someone brilliant at sabotage,and has zero conscience. A con artist.   And a few stupid ass loose cannons. On both sides.

Proof anarchy never works.

Thank God the rape shelters don't work this way.

hasta!

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2010, 06:02:20 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:35:28 PM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2010, 06:18:49 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Congrats, Psy and Ginger...

Fornits is now run not only by pro-program shills, but people with the lowest ethical standards.  

At its inception, it was a safe haven for people who needed it.  That place is dead.

It has nothing to do with moderation or stance. It has to do with turning over the site to someone brilliant at sabotage,and has zero conscience. A con artist.   And a few stupid ass loose cannons. On both sides.

Proof anarchy never works.

Thank God the rape shelters don't work this way.

hasta!

The above post translated:

I am really pissed off , Psy and Ginger...

I have been posting here since before 2006 and have had the freedom to troll the pro-program people especially whooter under various aliases.

When you forced everyone to log in you took away my ability to troll from the shadows.  So I responded by using my multiple logins.  Then you restricted me even further by forcing me to choose one log in name, so I choose Samara which I created several months ago.

I guess I sort of outed myself anyway by saying I have been posting since 2005 and my present Avatar says I joined fornits a few months ago.  Oh, well we all lie.  I just don’t like it when whooter does it because he is pro-program.

I do admit that I enjoyed the double standard of watching whooter get beat up for the same things myself and many others did.  I liked watching Troll Control ride his butt day in and day out with all those aliases.  I never spoke up about RobertBruces emails to the family who had a son who committed suicide and a mother who died but I would never do that myself.  I just secretly enjoy watching others get hurt.  That’s why I never spoke out about it.

If I had my old user names back I would be right in there helping them I suppose.  But I only have one username now and I want it to stand for whats left of the good side of me.

We all realize it is now a level playing field and everyone only has one username, but for some reason it just feels unfair that I cant have an advantage over the enemy (Programmies).

This is proof that fairness always hurts the ones who are used to playing dirty the most.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 07:31:18 PM »
Joel, it's not high school BS. That's Danny's niche. I'm talking a whole 'nother thing entirely. This place is not a community anymore. It is not safe to share our experiences. For many, this was the only place to talk openly in a manner you couldn't with the "civilians" in your life. There was a shared collective experience that people valued.  The funny thing is that we not protect the person who is the antithesis of why this site was founded.  In spite of all the lies, salacious accusations, the malevolent puppetry, blackmail buddies, etc.