Author Topic: Dead, insane, or in jail (general discussion)  (Read 13541 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: Dead, insane, or in jail
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2010, 02:57:16 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
Quote from: "BuzzKill"
The programs do seem like a way to keep the kid alive until they have time to grow up some and mature out of the more extreme behaviors.

This is all my parents ever wanted from the program they told me when I got home. I had already accomplished the insane and jail part before setting foot in a private program, and was quickly on the path to the third option without a care about myself or how this impacted my family. This isn't something I'm very proud of now, but I actually enjoyed the thought of causing my family deep pain with my own death, so it wasn't something I was trying to avoid. I was actively pursuing it with a mixture of anger and carelessness, and would have accomplished that goal had I not been forced into a private program for a while. I don't think it's abusive to lock a kid up when they have proven they are intent on destroying themselves. I wasn't in a rational frame of mind then, and would have never consented to it. So if private programs did not exist, I would have surely died. That's why I say the program saved my life, because it's true. They saved my life, against my own wishes, which makes it all the more pathetic, but at least there are people out there who will do this for parents. I think the option is a tool that some parents need. Perhaps parents use it unnecessarily out of fear, but if the option didn't exist at all, it would probably cost many more lives than are lost inside of programs, which is also sad.

Spoken like what a program parent would like to hear... But most of the time the kids just pay that same kind of lipservice just to get the heck out of thoses places and have estranged relationships with their families when they get out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: -- REALITY CHECK --
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2010, 03:49:39 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Quote from: "Froderik"
No offense to anyone, but I still suspect there's more to the picture than meets the eye here; I think Max (formerly known as SUCK_IT) is actually a program parent posting as a "program kid." Of course he/she will deny this to the end, but something just doesn't smell right about a lot of the posts made by this person (that is, the ones that "Max" doesn't go back and delete...... ::) )

I agree.  The the vernacular is not that of some stoner kid. Although "it's" never been specific, Max writes like a woman.
Writting in the second hand of hypotheticals and what ifs. It can't get in to too many specifics because it never really lived it. Just a few handed down anecdotal tid bits ,like the cake and candy bar stories( pretty heady inside stuff) This sounds like a neurotic mother looking for validation for having sent her kid away. Either way nothing it says adds up at all.
"More majic mushrooms please!"

:nods:  :nods:  :nods:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2010, 04:30:50 PM »
Guys, if you can not relate to what Max's is saying then why don't you jump on another thread. Why abuse him with your creepy suspicions.
His story is not that hard to relate to if you suffered from a hard core drug addiction.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

• View Profile
Re: -- REALITY CHECK --
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2010, 05:08:26 PM »
No offense to anyone, but I still suspect there's more to the picture than meets the eye here; I think Max (formerly known as SUCK_IT) is actually a program parent posting as a "program kid." Of course he/she will deny this to the end, but something just doesn't smell right about a lot of the posts made by this person (that is, the ones that "Max" doesn't go back and delete...... ::) )

I agree.  The the vernacular is not that of some stoner kid. Although "it's" never been specific, Max writes like a woman.
Writting in the second hand of hypotheticals and what ifs. It can't get in to too many specifics because it never really lived it. Just a few handed down anecdotal tid bits ,like the cake and candy bar stories( pretty heady inside stuff) This sounds like a neurotic mother looking for validation for having sent her kid away. Either way nothing it says adds up at all.
"More majic mushrooms please!"

:nods:  :nods:  :nods:

So I am not the only one who sees it !!!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2010, 05:40:43 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Guys, if you can not relate to what Max's is saying then why don't you jump on another thread. Why abuse him with your creepy suspicions.
His story is not that hard to relate to if you suffered from a hard core drug addiction.

"Relate"? What, are we in group?

Next thing you'll be saying something like "Max has shared something with all of us etc."

Abuse? Please. What is "creepy" about our suspicions? They are valid suspicions based on Max's style of writing. No one is asking anyone to accept this as gospel, but look at SUCK Max's history (or do we need the admins to provide a walk-through / primer, or whatever you wanna call it?)

It's not his story I'm suspicious of, it's "his" veracity...his being who or what (a program survivor) he says he is...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2010, 05:59:49 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

"Relate"? What, are we in group?

Next thing you'll be saying something like "Max has shared something with all of us etc."

Abuse? Please. What is "creepy" about our suspicions? They are valid suspicions based on Max's style of writing. No one is asking anyone to accept this as gospel, but look at SUCK Max's history (or do we need the admins to provide a walk-through / primer, or whatever you wanna call it?)

It's not his story I'm suspicious of, it's "his" veracity...his being who or what (a program survivor) he says he is...

Well that has nothing to do with this thread. Start another thread. I was enjoying the conversation until it was derailed into creepy suspicions.

Yes sometimes being here does remind me of a encounter/rap groups.

This is about Dead, Insane or in Jail, now which one is or was it.

Ya wanna starts some hogga-ma-louch, Mr. Bad Self.   :rofl:  :rofl:  

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2010, 07:06:38 PM »
Alright, fair enough... I will admit my point was definitely off topic.

I still don't know why you consider my suspicions "creepy," but that's ok.

Another thread it is (it'll have to be later, though, unless someone else here feels like starting it..)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »
ok once AGAIN..... ill splain it to you    DEAD? everybody dies,so big fuckin deal, INSANE? well if programe horseshit is sanity,cancel my subscription and sign me up for crazy,  IN JAIL, big fuckin deal ,it s survivable,unless you "aint about shit" to start with.........thanks for playin along :cheers:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2010, 07:48:33 PM »
Dead insane or in jail?
I think we pretty much covered it.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 07:57:37 PM »
whooter wrote;
" I have also read a few posters who claim the programs saved their lives"

And again I ask, besides max suck, then who?
You and Danny B are the only ones around here that agree with "it"!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 08:04:28 PM »
whooter wrote;

Oh, over the years there has been many a passerby who stops in to tell us how the program helped them, saved their lives, got them back on track etc.  They dont usually stick around because fornits is not exactly friendly towards pro program posters.

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2010, 08:20:50 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
whooter wrote;

Oh, over the years there has been many a passerby who stops in to tell us how the program helped them, saved their lives, got them back on track etc.  They dont usually stick around because fornits is not exactly friendly towards pro program posters.

How does this relate to Dead Insane or Jail ???

Awww screw it...  
  ::deadhorse::

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 08:35:41 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

How does this relate to Dead Insane or Jail ???

Awww screw it...  
  ::deadhorse::

The OP applies because there are people who come to this sight and indicate that the program saved their life.  So this being said the phrase "Dead,Insane or in Jail" would be an accurate description of some of these kids if they didnt get the help they need.

That is the way I view it anyway.  I dont see the last few posts as running off topic.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2010, 09:06:53 PM »
whooter wrote;

None-ya, I said the program kept my insane crazy ass alive. Period. Remember I went to Elan!!!!!!!

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2010, 09:30:30 PM »
The dead insane in jail bit was just used as a way to attack kids by staff in my program. It was a complete manipulation, they used it as a challenge to kids because there is no way to refute their all powerful definition of you as an out of control failure. But using this phrase in a coercive fashion is to be expected under the system that these programs have their staff and 'students' act within.