Author Topic: Ed Cons and Uncle Sam Team Up to Save Teens in Crisis  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: ego and vanity will get ya every time
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 10:31:21 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"

I was thinking last night, when I first came across Whooter's post quoted above, "Gosh, John, the way you chose to post your "fans' comments"  (font size, bolding) ... is pretty telling, eh?"

Sorry, Ursus, I should have been more sensitive. We all know that you like to be in control of what "comments" get posted here on fornits (from the various articles) and having choice of format is important to you.  
I guess I was just wondering why you left them out this time (maybe not negative enough for you?).  I will try to be more considerate next time. lol

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 10:47:48 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I was thinking last night, when I first came across Whooter's post quoted above, "Gosh, John, the way you chose to post your "fans' comments"  (font size, bolding) ... is pretty telling, eh?"
Sorry, Ursus, I should have been more sensitive. We all know that you like to be in control of what "comments" get posted here on fornits (from the various articles) and having choice of format is important to you.  
I guess I was just wondering why you left them out this time (maybe not negative enough for you?).  I will try to be more considerate next time. lol
Whew!! Try and slice through that load of sarcasm with anything less than a BigBoy-sized chainsaw, and you're liable to be sweatin' all mornin'!  :D

I didn't post any comments 'cuz there weren't any ... on Clive Maxfield's blogfommercial. I didn't get around to the actual YouTube clip itself yet. Thanks for taking care of that!

Incidentally, lots of folks post article comments from time to time. They don't seem to have the same reticence towards it that you do, however!  :rofl:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 11:32:52 AM »

Whew!! Try and slice through that load of sarcasm with anything less than a BigBoy-sized chainsaw, and you're liable to be sweatin' all mornin'!  :D

Sarcasm begets sarcasm. lol.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 12:05:01 PM »

I didn't post any comments 'cuz there weren't any ... on Clive Maxfield's blogfommercial. I didn't get around to the actual YouTube clip itself yet. Thanks for taking care of that!

Incidentally, lots of folks post article comments from time to time. They don't seem to have the same reticence towards it that you do, however!  :rofl:

OH BOY, it is Ursus, turn now to troll Whooter.
I guess the meeting of the, "Benevolent Order of The Fornit Trolls" had their meeting at Ursus's last night and within there "circle jerk" had a epiphany, as Ursus explained on another post. WOW, way to go brother bear.
You must have been elected, to chair, The Fall Quarter. Don't let us down.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 03:46:31 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

I guess the meeting of the, "Benevolent Order of The Fornit Trolls" had their meeting at Ursus's last night and within there "circle jerk" had a epiphany, as Ursus explained on another post. WOW, way to go brother bear.
If you're alluding to evening events that transpire during New Warrior Training Adventures, that really would be your forté. I think you've pretty much established that I'm simply not man enough to appreciate these kinds of male bonding activities...  ;D

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2010, 04:21:39 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

If you're alluding to evening events that transpire during New Warrior Training Adventures, that really would be your forté. I think you've pretty much established that I'm simply not man enough to appreciate these kinds of male bonding activities...  ;D

No just your infatuation with Whooter, it seems your man enough for this attempt at bonding, err....excuse me trolling.
Why don't DJ, Robert and yourself, go have yourself a meeting and figure out who is man enough to break through this addiction.
Gather ya members and call them to order, Benevolent Order Of The Fornits Trolls, shall be heard now.....
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 03:00:52 PM »

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Ed Cons and Uncle Sam Team Up to Save Teens in Crisis
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2010, 05:22:05 PM »
Another YouTube clip from STICC:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 05:31:14 PM »

40 miles a week, thats pretty good plus 40 hours on fornits?  He must have an IPad.  That would be my guess.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2010, 11:37:54 AM »

40 miles a week, thats pretty good plus 40 hours on fornits?  He must have an IPad.  That would be my guess.

Doh!  Ursus must have struck a nerve for Whooter to rush to the defense of John Reuben.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Saving Teens Looks For Needy Families To Help
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2010, 11:46:06 AM »

I have never understood the whole SIBS thing.  Is this an inside joke of some sort?  What does it stand for?

Poe's Law.

When you can't tell satire from someone's perceived reality.  Like when someone posts that the Earth is flat and god created Earth in 7 calendar days.  Most people would recognize it as satire, but then there are those that really believe in young Earth creationism.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2010, 11:54:33 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Doh!  Ursus must have struck a nerve for Whooter to rush to the defense of John Reuben.

Hmmm..  its called satire, Anne.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2010, 11:57:29 AM »

Poe's Law strikes again.  I can't tell the difference between your 'satire' and your real viewpoints.....they're so similar.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2010, 11:59:49 AM »

Poe's Law strikes again.  I can't tell the difference between your 'satire' and your real viewpoints.....they're so similar.

I know, I do have fun here sometimes and I fail to warn everyone.