Author Topic: Post your favorite thing about programs  (Read 3703 times)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
Post your favorite thing about programs
« on: September 24, 2010, 02:25:14 PM »
My favorite thing about programs is how nice all the other kids were. I made a lot of friends in the program, and that experience will stay with my for a lifetime. Post your favorite thing about programs in this thread!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 04:51:00 PM by Maximilian »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Troubled teens = troubled adults?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 02:32:15 PM »
Quote from: "Program-Parent Max"
If you were put in a program there was probably a reason. You might not know it, but surely your parents do.

Yep, we deserved it!  :lala:

We "put ourselves" there, as the parents used to say, eh, Max? ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 02:35:20 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
But a lot of people who went to programs continue to have problems throughout their life, especially the type of people who reject any help and see themselves as a victim of others.

It's sorta like when religious leaders telling someone they just didn't have enough faith. ::)
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 03:01:04 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Maximilian"
But a lot of people who went to programs continue to have problems throughout their life, especially the type of people who reject any help and see themselves as a victim of others.

It's sorta like when religious leaders telling someone they just didn't have enough faith. ::)
But you druggies MUST learn to have faith!!!

That's right -- the blind faith that there will always be 7 steps to staying STRAIGHT!!!

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 03:19:44 PM »
Lets see, does a troubled teen grow up to be a troubled adult? Well in at least one case we can say absolutely yes. Max/Suckit has already expressed his/her belief that the only abuse that is really "real" is that which the police can arrest the perpetrator for. He/she completely dismisses emotional, verbal and psychological abuse as somehow not really "abuse". This is a very good sign that Max/Suckit is an extremly troubled adult who poses a danger to any child left in his/her care. Parents this is what your kid will be taught in a program. Please listen to everything max/suckit says here. It is a window into the sick world of program devotees where abuse really isn't abuse at all. Parents be warned!

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 06:40:58 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:46:50 PM by Joel »

Offline Samara

• View Profile
Re: Post your favorite thing about programs
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »
My favorote thing was getting out.

It wasn't how nice kids were. In my program, the only way to level up was to bully and emotionally terrorize people for looking at you crosseyed. Also, lots of spying and snitching... we're not talking about busting people for drugs or sex - we're talking going 15 seconds over shower time and not looking properly enthused in a rap.

I know from talking to many other people in various other programs that tehy also encountered these peer issues, and feel guilty about the verbal abuse and psychodrama they were expected to dole out to their peers.

A few though actually loved the power trip.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 09:29:08 PM »
My favorite thing about Elan, were the people, still have 4 friends from 32 years ago, playing fast-pitch softball and football and driving, I delivered the supplies to the houses.
I will admit finally leaving Elan after 3 1/2 years as resident and staff and heading down to Louisiana (work on the oil rigs, offshore) was exhilarating, absolutely fascinating to finally be free of my parents and Elan. Though I blew it out my ass but hey, fun aways.  
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 09:44:14 PM »
How nice the other kids were?  You were never in a program Max, you liar.  My favorite thing about teen programs is savagely ripping apart their selfish, narrow and unethical ideologies on the internet.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 11:38:11 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
How nice the other kids were?  You were never in a program Max, you liar.  My favorite thing about teen programs is savagely ripping apart their selfish, narrow and unethical ideologies on the internet.

:tup:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2010, 12:57:39 AM »
IT'S MAXINE[attachment=0:dc30lhlq]MAXINE 2.jpg[/attachment:dc30lhlq]
?©?€~¥@

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 01:10:59 AM »
Nothing!!!!!!!!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 01:13:23 AM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Lets see, does a troubled teen grow up to be a troubled adult? Well in at least one case we can say absolutely yes. Max/Suckit has already expressed his/her belief that the only abuse that is really "real" is that which the police can arrest the perpetrator for. He/she completely dismisses emotional, verbal and psychological abuse as somehow not really "abuse". This is a very good sign that Max/Suckit is an extremly troubled adult who poses a danger to any child left in his/her care. Parents this is what your kid will be taught in a program. Please listen to everything max/suckit says here. It is a window into the sick world of program devotees where abuse really isn't abuse at all. Parents be warned!
Well said.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 01:19:58 AM »
Quote from: "Samara"
My favorote thing was getting out.

It wasn't how nice kids were. In my program, the only way to level up was to bully and emotionally terrorize people for looking at you crosseyed. Also, lots of spying and snitching...

At Benchmark we had to make written reports on all our "dirt" and any knowledge of other people's "dirt".  Not surprisingly, these were called "Dirt Lists", but they've probably changed that by now as they changed "Bans" to "Non-com".  Clever fuckers.  If they can't get my site off the internet they'll at least stop parents for searching online for certain terms.

But on topic... I actually didn't mind our building classes (building trades).  Mind you it wasn't worth the mind fuck.  Cool teacher, meditative work gets you away from program.  It was the one refuge from all the drama (most of the time).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 01:24:46 AM »
Ok i've really been scratching my head here, trying tothink of even one time something happened at the seed that even brought a smile to my face, and I can't.  Every day sucked. for 12 hours a day.
Remember smoking only on the top of the hour or when rap leader smokes!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 01:26:46 AM by none-ya »
?©?€~¥@