Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 40412 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I am a bitch
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2010, 09:22:18 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I find it kind of amusing.

My guess here is the survivor in question doesn't like the comparison between Suck it and let's say.. Kevin August?

And again, let's be real honest with ourselves here and use our collective experience with programs. How do you have a "good" experience?

You suck it or suck up or sell out your peers every single chance you get.

On that level I guess it ~is amusing...

But why would this survivor (who was posting as SUCK IT) be bothered by that comparison?

Because if Suck it really is who I think he is, comparison to Kevin August is like a slap to the face. Don't get me wrong, I personally don't have any problems with Kevin, though the survivor I'm think of does.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »
Let me start off with saying, I am not a bitch. I thought about what I was going to do all day today while at work, and I've come to a conclusion. I am going to put my faith and trust in another human being to do the right thing in this case. That means I am going to continue to take advantage of my free speech rights and this forum that invites all opinions for a free for all discussion, and live with the consequences whatever they may be. At this point I have no control over whether my information is going to be released. It's clear that many people want access to this information for their own purposes. I believe it's only a matter of time until, as a favor, it is sent around to others than the person who has this info right now. I really need my job and the money I make, without it I will probably end up homeless. If somebody can look themselves in the face every morning after having ruined someone's life just for the opinions they hold, then there is something wrong with that person and they should wonder what will their excuse be waiting at the gates of Heaven, being judged by God? This situation has gotten out of hand, and it is out of my control. I can only hope that people can act like adults and accept another opinion rather than destroy a life in order to shut them up.

You've had you're fun. I said what you wanted me to say. But from this point on I will follow nobody else's rules, but my own. I will no longer be threatened into silence, all because some person found a link to my face book account. Let this please be a lesson to those of you who post information about yourself on the internet, some people will attempt to use this information against you. The info that is being threatened to be sent to my boss are posts in which I was overly honest, I was naive to the fact someone might me compiling these confessions to use against me. I was trying to share my own experiences and opinions about treatment and AA related topics and rather than argue with people, reach down deep into myself and pull these old memories out to share with a group of internet strangers. This process is not easy and this blackmailing attempt has not made things any easier. But it did give me a chance to think, and reassess my convictions and morals. I have been tested, and I choose to stand with truth and openness and continue to share my experiences and opinions here.

I'm sure this will result in my "punishment", but I don't care at this point in my life. I earned my right to my opinions with what I went through, and this forum invites all opinions for an "open free for all" discussion. I think it is some of you who need to do a moral inventory of yourselves and begin to question your own convictions and values. I am not a program parent, like I was blackmailed into saying earlier in this thread. I was a troubled teen who was sent to multiple treatment programs, one of which has its own forum on this website, and so I choose to speak about it. I don't lie or make things up, I am open and honest and this bothers some people here, obviously. But I think you should open your mind to allow the possibility that some people might have actually been helped in a program. I can honestly say, and I swear to God this is true, if I wasn't sent to treatment and the program I would have almost certainly died, or ended up in jail. There is no doubt whatsoever of that in my own mind. I wouldn't of admitted that a few years ago, but maturity and finally developing the ability to empathize with other's positions, such as my parents, helped me understand the larger picture. It's easier to think of yourself as a victim, and not take personal accountability for your own decisions and actions. But doing so leaves you on a level of misunderstanding your own motives and never really knowing yourself. I know myself well now, and know what is truth and what is not. I am standing up for freedom of speech and I am proclaiming right now that I refuse to be bullied into silence. Do your worst.
one day at a time

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2010, 11:25:50 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
What's the deal with the SUCK IT v. SUCKed IT?  Or are there two accounts for the same poster?  I have no idea...I'm honestly asking.
PosterX is making it seem like he can't remember SUCK IT's name so he couldn't possibly be SUCK IT.  Same with formatting differences.  You follow?  I asked Poster X to get Suck it to ask me to delete his posts and account or string all his posings together.

If PosterX is not SUCK IT, he or she has no motivation to refrain from doing what I asked.  I would get a request from SUCK IT but would not honor it as it was made under duress.  In such a case I would at least be able to let people know that PosterX was telling the truth (I can let people know if such a request was made).  I would try to persuade PosterX to stop the blackmail and let SUCK IT return.

On the other hand, if PosterX Is SUCK IT he or she only has a few choices:
  • Say nothing and by doing so expose true identity (SUCK IT).  Casts doubt on credibility of SUCK IT as a whole.
  • Make the request to delete and lose all postings (if the posters are the same, the duress does not exist and I will comply).
  • Make the request to string accounts together and be exposed as a liar.  PosterX suddenly becomes identified as "SUCK IT".

So basically if I don't hear from SUCK IT with such a request you will know for sure that SUCK IT made this whole thing up to make the anti-program side look bad by faking being blackmailed/doxed.

I do not want my posts deleted. By the way, I got an email with this lame offer. The previous post is my response, all the haters can SUCK IT.
one day at a time

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2010, 11:29:46 PM »
Your pet's out of line posterX, time to hit the button.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2010, 11:37:51 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
Let me start off with saying, I am not a bitch. I thought about what I was going to do all day today while at work, and I've come to a conclusion. I am going to put my faith and trust in another human being to do the right thing in this case. That means I am going to continue to take advantage of my free speech rights and this forum that invites all opinions for a free for all discussion, and live with the consequences whatever they may be. At this point I have no control over whether my information is going to be released. It's clear that many people want access to this information for their own purposes. I believe it's only a matter of time until, as a favor, it is sent around to others than the person who has this info right now. I really need my job and the money I make, without it I will probably end up homeless. If somebody can look themselves in the face every morning after having ruined someone's life just for the opinions they hold, then there is something wrong with that person and they should wonder what will their excuse be waiting at the gates of Heaven, being judged by God? This situation has gotten out of hand, and it is out of my control. I can only hope that people can act like adults and accept another opinion rather than destroy a life in order to shut them up.

You've had you're fun. I said what you wanted me to say. But from this point on I will follow nobody else's rules, but my own. I will no longer be threatened into silence, all because some person found a link to my face book account. Let this please be a lesson to those of you who post information about yourself on the internet, some people will attempt to use this information against you. The info that is being threatened to be sent to my boss are posts in which I was overly honest, I was naive to the fact someone might me compiling these confessions to use against me. I was trying to share my own experiences and opinions about treatment and AA related topics and rather than argue with people, reach down deep into myself and pull these old memories out to share with a group of internet strangers. This process is not easy and this blackmailing attempt has not made things any easier. But it did give me a chance to think, and reassess my convictions and morals. I have been tested, and I choose to stand with truth and openness and continue to share my experiences and opinions here.  Lying to paint your opposition as insane is not an acceptable way to win an argument.

I'm sure this will result in my "punishment", but I don't care at this point in my life. I earned my right to my opinions with what I went through, and this forum invites all opinions for an "open free for all" discussion. I think it is some of you who need to do a moral inventory of yourselves and begin to question your own convictions and values. I am not a program parent, like I was blackmailed into saying earlier in this thread. I was a troubled teen who was sent to multiple treatment programs, one of which has its own forum on this website, and so I choose to speak about it. I don't lie or make things up, I am open and honest and this bothers some people here, obviously. But I think you should open your mind to allow the possibility that some people might have actually been helped in a program. I can honestly say, and I swear to God this is true, if I wasn't sent to treatment and the program I would have almost certainly died, or ended up in jail. There is no doubt whatsoever of that in my own mind. I wouldn't of admitted that a few years ago, but maturity and finally developing the ability to empathize with other's positions, such as my parents, helped me understand the larger picture. It's easier to think of yourself as a victim, and not take personal accountability for your own decisions and actions. But doing so leaves you on a level of misunderstanding your own motives and never really knowing yourself. I know myself well now, and know what is truth and what is not. I am standing up for freedom of speech and I am proclaiming right now that I refuse to be bullied into silence. Do your worst.

Aah.  So you found a fifth option.  Claim to stand up for free speech in the face of losing your job and homelessness.  Good job. Too late, though.  One of your friends PM'ed me earlier to let me know I was right about you being PosterX, urging me to move on because you really did feel threatened and were just trying to prove a point.  Well he/she might believe that but I certainly do not.  You cried wolf.  If you had really been threatened or blackmaled you would have posted that rather than having to resort to making up this disgusting chirade.  

You lied there, SUCK IT.  How is anybody to know whether you were in a program or not. I mean it wasn't too long ago you were claiming to be richer than any of us, lounging around on the beach.  I have a good guess as to who you might be (same person Che suspects) but even that person wouldn't go to such lengths to support a program that traumatized him to the point where a car approaching from behind could send him into a panic attack -- beating on the hood of the car in front of his girlfriend.  No.  I don't believe he would flip so far over to the other side.  Then again, maybe you are him and you feel better with the illusion that somehow what you went through had some meaning, that somehow they helped you, that somehow you caused it and therefore are in total control of your future.

You are responsible for your actions, but only your actions.  What happened to you, what was done to you, was wrong.  There ARE victims in this life.  You don't choose to be a victim.  Others do that for you, which is exactly what makes it so traumatic.  People who have power over others often do abuse that power and there is no shame at all in being on the receiving end.  Even if in some way you put yourself "on the train tracks" as Erhard would say, it still does not excuse those who were supposed to be taking care of you for their actions.  What went on and what goes on in WWASP programs is by any publicly accepted standard of decency, abuse.  They hurt you.  You were a victim.  It doesn't mean you're powerless but you aren't god either.  It doesn't mean you deserved it or caused it and no matter what the result, it was wrong.  Abuse is not the way to help kids.  The Hobbit, Cat 4s, cat 5s, duct tape, dog cages.  These are serious criminal matters.  Who cares what others such as your parents think.  Empathizing with a point of view and agreeing are two different things, and if you're parents knew and approved of what went on, they're just as guilty as the program.  They might show you compassion as you hit troubled times, they might show you love, but conditional acceptance and support is not love.  It's simply a desire for control, sometimes borne out of love but other times it's just a desire to make you in their image.

I feel sad for you.  I really do.  If you are who I think you are.  You were once so fragile, hurt but full of emotion and compassion.  You were able to sway the views of others.  You were able to convince parents of things even I couldn't dream possible.  You might look back on that and see it as a sign of sickness but I saw a guy with a heart.  Now all i see, all i feel, is hate. Your very name symbolizes what you have become.  You're devoid of compassion, you see victims as having deserved what they god, having put themselves in the situation.  I can't imagine the amount of hate you must feel towards yourself.

Someday, maybe, you'll remember who you were and find the good among the fragile.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2010, 12:42:44 AM »
One of your friends PM'ed me earlier to let me know I was right about you being PosterX, urging me to move on because you really did feel threatened and were just trying to prove a point.

This is laughably inaccurate. I don't communicate with anybody here via PM or email, I have never talked to anyone other than what is posted on the forum. I have no friends here, and whoever sent you that PM was spinning the usual conspiracy theories that make up the bulk of the fornits mythology. Yesterday people were sure I was a program parent. Today they were sure I was Whooter. Now I am supposedly the very person blackmailing me, it's sad people need to construct outlandish theories rather than accept the truth staring them in the face.

You lied there, SUCK IT.  

No, the person who PMed you lied. I am attacked here for being too honest, and my honesty is now being used against me. I don't need to make anything up or lie, the truth speaks for itself.
How is anybody to know whether you were in a program or not. I mean it wasn't too long ago you were claiming to be richer than any of us, lounging around on the beach.  I have a good guess as to who you might be (same person Che suspects) but even that person wouldn't go to such lengths to support a program that traumatized him to the point where a car approaching from behind could send him into a panic attack -- beating on the hood of the car in front of his girlfriend.  No.  I don't believe he would flip so far over to the other side.  Then again, maybe you are him and you feel better with the illusion that somehow what you went through had some meaning, that somehow they helped you, that somehow you caused it and therefore are in total control of your future.

You are responsible for your actions, but only your actions.  What happened to you, what was done to you, was wrong.  There ARE victims in this life.  You don't choose to be a victim.  Others do that for you, which is exactly what makes it so traumatic.  People who have power over others often do abuse that power and there is no shame at all in being on the receiving end.  Even if in some way you put yourself "on the train tracks" as Erhard would say, it still does not excuse those who were supposed to be taking care of you for their actions.  What went on and what goes on in WWASP programs is by any publicly accepted standard of decency, abuse.  They hurt you.  You were a victim.  It doesn't mean you're powerless but you aren't god either.  It doesn't mean you deserved it or caused it and no matter what the result, it was wrong.  Abuse is not the way to help kids.  The Hobbit, Cat 4s, cat 5s, duct tape, dog cages.  These are serious criminal matters.  Who cares what others such as your parents think.  Empathizing with a point of view and agreeing are two different things, and if you're parents knew and approved of what went on, they're just as guilty as the program.  They might show you compassion as you hit troubled times, they might show you love, but conditional acceptance and support is not love.  It's simply a desire for control, sometimes borne out of love but other times it's just a desire to make you in their image.

I feel sad for you.  I really do.  If you are who I think you are.  You were once so fragile, hurt but full of emotion and compassion.  You were able to sway the views of others.  You were able to convince parents of things even I couldn't dream possible.  You might look back on that and see it as a sign of sickness but I saw a guy with a heart.  Now all i see, all i feel, is hate. Your very name symbolizes what you have become.  You're devoid of compassion, you see victims as having deserved what they god, having put themselves in the situation.  I can't imagine the amount of hate you must feel towards yourself.

Someday, maybe, you'll remember who you were and find the good among the fragile.

Rather than speculate about other people's identities and motives perhaps it would be better to open your mind, and realize the possibility that some people have different experiences in programs than others. The world is not black and white, as fornits perceives it to be. Fornits is color blind to this and I use my experiences and honesty to paint a colorful picture that enrages people here for its ability to contradict a favored narrative, but I have a right to my opinions just as anybody else does. I feel sad for the person you describe above as well, lucky for me I'm not them.
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2010, 12:51:27 AM »
Yesterday people were sure I was a program parent. Today they were sure I was Whooter.

But these suppositions could be chalked up to your own doing, to a certain extent. And actually, the two suppositions occurred simultaneously; I presumed you were Whooter because you outted yourself as a program parent on that "I am a bitch" thread last night. Even under the assumption that this story about being blackmailed is true, there is a palpable cause for people to think these things about you; I'm just saying.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2010, 01:50:13 AM »
Rather than speculate about other people's identities and motives perhaps it would be better to open your mind, and realize the possibility that some people have different experiences in programs than others. The world is not black and white, as fornits perceives it to be. Fornits is color blind to this and I use my experiences and honesty to paint a colorful picture that enrages people here for its ability to contradict a favored narrative, but I have a right to my opinions just as anybody else does. I feel sad for the person you describe above as well, lucky for me I'm not them.

No one really cares if you had a good program experience. Some of us do care that your shilling for WWASP in the name of trollin'. You outted yourself there with your post deletions. That was one of your trademarks back in the day. You'd delete every single one of your posts and disappear.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2010, 02:00:01 AM »
You'd delete every single one of your posts and disappear.
It was sad.  He wrote such great posts...  Then he would suddenly become embarrassed or self conscious about what he wrote and *poof*.  Program destroyed that kid's self confidence.  So much potential and i'm not sure he ever really saw it in himself.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2010, 02:10:04 AM »
No, the person who PMed you lied. I am attacked here for being too honest, and my honesty is now being used against me. I don't need to make anything up or lie, the truth speaks for itself.

No.  The person who sent me the message has no reason whatsoever to lie.  You believe that the ends justify the means and so lying about people who oppose programs is A OK.  Just like staff in programs justify their actions and their lies, saying "Outsiders just wouldn't understand what's necessary to help these kids".  "Honesty" has a whole other meaning to you.

You're right about one thing, though.  The truth does speak for itself and everybody sees through you now.  If you aren't the person I was thinking of then my guess is you were never even in a program.  Doesn't really matter anyway.  You're just one more propagandist here to defame, spin, and deceive parents into thinking their kids are safe in program hands...  and in WWASP of all places.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2010, 02:23:38 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Yesterday people were sure I was a program parent. Today they were sure I was Whooter.

But these suppositions could be chalked up to your own doing, to a certain extent. And actually, the two suppositions occurred simultaneously; I presumed you were Whooter because you outted yourself as a program parent on that "I am a bitch" thread last night. Even under the assumption that this story about being blackmailed is true, there is a palpable cause for people to think these things about you; I'm just saying.

I really don't care what people think about me. If people want to think I'm Whooter or whatever, it makes no difference to me at all. People are always free to draw their own conclusions, just as I have on my own experiences in treatment.
one day at a time

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2010, 02:25:19 AM »

No one really cares if you had a good program experience. Some of us do care that your shilling for WWASP in the name of trollin'. You outted yourself there with your post deletions. That was one of your trademarks back in the day. You'd delete every single one of your posts and disappear.

You are constructing a conspiracy theory, just like many people on fornits seem to do. Psy knew who Whooter was, how did that work out? People should keep an open mind on fornits, and not be so quick to adopt assumptions as fact.
one day at a time

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2010, 02:29:18 AM »

No.  The person who sent me the message has no reason whatsoever to lie.  You believe that the ends justify the means and so lying about people who oppose programs is A OK.  Just like staff in programs justify their actions and their lies, saying "Outsiders just wouldn't understand what's necessary to help these kids".  "Honesty" has a whole other meaning to you.

You're right about one thing, though.  The truth does speak for itself and everybody sees through you now.  If you aren't the person I was thinking of then my guess is you were never even in a program.  Doesn't really matter anyway.  You're just one more propagandist here to defame, spin, and deceive parents into thinking their kids are safe in program hands...  and in WWASP of all places.

Somebody constructed a theory and PMed you it. You adopted it as fact without any proof at all. This is exactly what is wrong with fornits. There is no possible way a "friend" of mine knows I am posterX, because the fact is I'm not. I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories about myself, this isn't new. I offer honesty in my posts, and I post here without an agenda. I don't worry about who I might offend if I say something truthful, I'm not here running political games. I'm here to share my experiences and opinions based on my time in treatment, exactly what this forum is supposedly for. The fact that this bothers people so much shows the hypocrisy in these welcoming statements, fornits users do not practice what they preach.
one day at a time

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2010, 07:16:57 AM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Your pet's out of line posterX, time to hit the button.

posterX is Suck it..

Which is why suck it is posting now, as he knows he has nothing to worry about, unless he suffers from multiple personality disorder or some shit like that. His "Starbucks" job is safe and all that bother.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2010, 09:36:10 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Oh, Danny, please don't try to hurt my feelings with your dry-drunk rages.  Why would you do that, Danny?  Are you going to try to drag me behind your car now, too, Danny?  Please, Danny, stop being so abusive.  It's unbecoming, Danny.  Try not to be powerless over being abusive toward others, Danny.  What happened to those PMs you sent me, Danny?  Remember apologizing for your past abuses of me, Danny?  Did you forget about that, Danny?  Danny, are you drinking again?

There.  That should satisfy the attention-whoring Danny for a little while.  It's all about you, Danno.  No worries.

You just proved my point. I know get it. You are a real bitch!!!!

But Danny, what about your "olive branch" you offered me via PM?  Was that not sincere, Danny?  Tell me, Danny, was that just part of your steps?

Danny, yesterday you were denying this "olive branch" you sent me.  Now you just deleted the post with your denials.  So now you admit to PMing me groveling for my forgiveness??
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control