Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 39872 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: I am a bitch
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2010, 06:48:41 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Oh, Danny, please don't try to hurt my feelings with your dry-drunk rages.  Why would you do that, Danny?  Are you going to try to drag me behind your car now, too, Danny?  Please, Danny, stop being so abusive.  It's unbecoming, Danny.  Try not to be powerless over being abusive toward others, Danny.  What happened to those PMs you sent me, Danny?  Remember apologizing for your past abuses of me, Danny?  Did you forget about that, Danny?  Danny, are you drinking again?

There.  That should satisfy the attention-whoring Danny for a little while.  It's all about you, Danno.  No worries.

You just proved my point. I know get it. You are a real bitch!!!!

But Danny, what about your "olive branch" you offered me via PM?  Was that not sincere, Danny?  Tell me, Danny, was that just part of your steps?

I personally never offered you anything. DJ, you are a dope fiend, you act like one, you write like one and you probably smell like one. Your the kind of guy who would lie just to be right. You don't care about any of this shit, this is all ego to you.
So please, get over yourself. I never offered you anything until now, get some help with your addiction for fabricating.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2010, 06:50:15 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Heh, like he's smarter than anything at all...
Don't underestimate your enemy's intelligence.  SUCK IT is a good writer and more than capable of emulating the style of say... other posters who shall not be mentioned.  Lots of emoticons, lots of formatting, yet phrases like "relayed to his employer" and perfect grammar don't fit the poster's style.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2010, 06:53:24 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Don't underestimate your enemy's intelligence.  SUCK IT is a good writer and more than capable of emulating the style of say... other posters who shall not be mentioned.  Lots of emoticons, lots of formatting, yet phrases like "relayed to his employer" and perfect grammar don't fit the poster's style.

I also wondered about the SUCK IT v. SUCKED IT.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline posterX

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2010, 06:55:10 PM »
Fornits, meet SUCKED IT!!!!!

From his 1st day at his new job. "It was busy that day!!"  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm not going to link to his facebook or posts because then his information will get posted and he'll get fired, and then he'll spend everyday posting on fornits. SORRY BUT THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE!!!!

The proof is in the results beause from now on SUCKED IT will not be posting here unless he wants to be fired.

The decision is up to him!! I think he made the right decision!
[/u][/size]  :fuckoff:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2010, 06:56:08 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I never went to a program, I made it all up. I am program parent who is brainwashed, trying to convince parents on fornits to send their kids to programs, like I did. Please disregard everything I have ever said on fornits, because it's not true. Every program is abusive and program parents like me should kill themselves.

Explanation: I am taking an indefinite break from fornits starting from this point. It has been made clear to me via email and text message that somebody here is not happy with my opinions and is threatening to fax my posts about drug use and suicide to my boss, which they confirmed they know who it is. I am a new employee and this drama would likely end in me being fired, and unfortunately I cannot take this chance at this point in my life. I have stated my opinions, and you know how I truly feel. I was instructed to post this thread titled "I am a bitch" and to confirm that I am really a program parent pretending to be a troubled teen because I'm brainwashed. Well I did it, but I will not leave without an explanation. I know you are reading this. I did what you asked, if you have any semblance of a soul you will let this end now. If I get fired it's not just my life that will be ruined, people depend on me. I'd ask that all my posts are deleted but I know they have already been copied. So long, fornits.

SUCK IT, I am sorry to see you go.  They did this to you because they are afraid of the truth (many posters know this).  For those who opposed you if it became apparent in their minds that kids did well in programs then they would have to face the realization that they are responsible for their own path in life and they would no longer be able to blame others for their failed life.  This would really suck for them.  You hung in there, but being fired from your job isnt worth it and we all understand your decision.  Just know that by forcing them to chase you off confirms that you made a big difference here and if they felt you were wrong they would have simply ignored you , which apparently they did not.  These are the same people who whine and cry foul because they get banned from sites like Strugglingteens yet feel justified in driving away people here with opposing opinions.

Another fact that may make you smile is that you kept all the trolls and insecure posters at bay while you were here.  You held their feet to the fire to the point where they couldnt post lies without being called out onto the carpet by you for it.  Posters like DJ just came out of the woodwork the minute they found out you were gone and he feels secure enough, with you gone, to come back out of the shadows and start derailing threads again unopposed.

You did good while you were here, SUCK IT, and kept many people honest and I believe you made a big difference in your own way.  Good luck in your endeavors.  If you ever switch jobs we will look forward to you returning.

Take care

TheWho

Ditto,

I don't see this as a act of submission, nope. I see it as you are done with your work. You made it to the end of the day, did a good days work. You left it all on the floor. Good for you. Whooter and myself will miss ya.

Take care

danny

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2010, 06:59:41 PM »
Anne, that's just a continuous bitchslap by the owner to his new pet.

Psy, good grammar, epic full-on ownage, and emoticon madness are not mutually exclusive traits. I've seen weirder. I don't use Failbook so I won't comment on that part of it.

I also won't continue the argument since it's de-facto unprovable without IP tracing and/or following the same logic that let posterX dox him (which is a trail likely unfollowable now as he probably deleted a lot of his Facebook stuff). However it's really tipped the scale from 'probably a troll' to 'probably not a troll'.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2010, 07:01:41 PM »

Now, I don't know, was this in jest or does this Admin really mean this statement. Suck-It is the enemy. Please elaborate if you will on a Fornits "Enemy".
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:03:02 PM by DannyB II »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2010, 07:01:55 PM »
Ok.  Send me his Facebook link via PM.  I'll promise not to release it and if you're telling the truth then you'll be vindicated.  Pictures of some guy and a cat and a photo of starbucks hardly prove anything.  They could be off your own Facebook page or they could be of some random guy.

In my view this is simply a propaganda operation to manufacture "evidence" that it is not safe to post here...  Evidence that can be shown to parents or other concerned citizens to prevent them from posting or freely expressing their views.

If PosterX is real (highly doubtful) he/she is doing a disservice to this forum and should allow SUCK IT to return.  Force or blackmale never changed any minds.  All it does is make PosterX look like a thug and lend credibility SUCK IT's "arguments" by making it seem like they couldn't be defeated otherwise.

PosterX.  Please call off your threats to SUCK IT if you are telling the truth.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2010, 07:03:32 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:27:36 PM by Joel »

Offline posterX

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2010, 07:11:05 PM »
SORRY But I am not going to release any more information about SUCKED IT at this time.

I have posted enough info that he knows I know for a fact who he is and where he works.
I also know the fax number to corporate human resources and have copies of his posts!!
He has been following my rules like a good little program boy so he will be rewarded with the knowledge that I can keep his information secret as long as he obeys MY RULES.

My RULES for SUCKED IT
Don't ever post here or on facebook about WWASPS again
Don't create a new username and start posting again. You WILL BE CAUGHT AND PUNISHED!
SHUT UP and live your stupid quaint modest life and STAY AWAY FROM FORNITS FOREVER

Think you can handle that, SUCKED IT????  The next time your pictures won't have the face edited out, count on it!!!

It's been a pleasure doing business with you!
[/b]  :roflmao:
 :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:12:21 PM by posterX »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2010, 07:12:15 PM »
Now, I don't know, was this in jest or does this Admin really mean this statement. Suck-It is the enemy. Please elaborate if you will on a Fornits "Enemy".
It's a figure of speech in the same way one attorney might refer to the opposing council.  Fornits itself has no enemies any more than a piece of paper has enemies.  I was speaking in terms that SUCK IT shares an opposing ideology to my personal ideology regarding programs and is to be respected in his/her competence in expressing that viewpoint.  I never ever have claimed to speak for the whole of Fornits. Stop taking my words out of context and twisting them.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2010, 07:15:53 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Look, he's supporting wwasp...

Most of us know that WWASP for the most part is hell on earth. You have to ask yourself how anyone could have a "good experience" in a WWASP program. I mean think about it...

Is there more to that user name than he lets on?

Or did he turn into one of those little sell bitches who ratted on their peers every five minutes to gain favor with staff?

The thing you clowns missed in all  of this is the argument that his positive experiences are completely irrelevant. What makes them irrelevant is the sheer number of the horrid abuses suffered by kids in WWASP programs. One, ten, ten thousand positive WWASP experience do not matter. None of those experiences can wash away the horrific stains of abuse and torment suffered by the kids in the WWASP programs.

None of these positive "experiences" can change the hell of Tranquility Bay.

None of them can brush off the hell of Samoa, Costa Rica, and Spring Creek Lodge.

So really, suck it can take his positive "experience" and shove it.

The only thing he's doing is promoting for a company that is fueled by human suffering. Where is his sense of outrage at the kids locked in dog cages in Mexico? The fact that he has none shows me a lot about him as a person.

:notworthy:

Frodie get it over with, just blow him. Fucking idiot.

Fuck you, "Danny boy."

Fuckin' punk.

Talking loud and saying nothing, as usual.

Now you just accused me of insulting you, well I did not. I told you how many times. I am not the only one writing here.
I don't threaten people. I am more of the humble servant.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2010, 07:16:29 PM »
Quote from: "posterX"
SORRY But I am not going to release any more information about SUCKED IT at this time.

Not even to me in a PM?  Now I know you're lying.  Even Whooter knows I can keep confidences.  Since there is no danger I will share such information with anybody, the only possible explanation is that you are making this whole thing up.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2010, 07:16:44 PM »
Stop taking my words out of context and twisting them.

Now you're going too far.   :seg:   What would Danny, Whooter and SUCK IT have to post then?  That's, virtually literally, all they do.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Joel

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2010, 07:18:41 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:28:05 PM by Joel »