Author Topic: Looks like somebody posted Morgan's parents to ED  (Read 10800 times)

Offline Awake

• View Profile
Re: Looks like somebody posted Morgan's parents to ED
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2010, 06:01:40 PM »
I don’t support this.  I won’t be contributing further to this runaway advertisement that this family does not deserve.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
+++
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2010, 06:03:13 PM »
+++
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:28:26 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2010, 06:06:07 PM »
Who knows if he got their number either?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
+++
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2010, 06:07:14 PM »
+++
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:27:55 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2010, 06:10:09 PM »
Hey, you said it, you prove it.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those other idiots.  Evidence.  It's required.  All I have heard so far is "ask someone else."  Just put up the proof is all I'm saying.  You don't seem to have any.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2010, 07:00:17 PM »
Quote from: "kleenex"
As you well know,  the links go to Deperatment of health findings, articles, lawsuits, the Goverment of Accountability Office, etc, and are parked at organizations dedicated to protecting teens from human rights violations.

(Watch the GAO investigation into torture and imprisonment at "specitality schools." BTW
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 8FEE00F28F)

Similarly, Amnesty international parks articles, lawsuits, criminal investigation findings relating to human rights violations. The "fringe groups" you describe are no more fringe than amnesty internation, though that's a subjective opinion

But that's clear to anyone who follows the links. This John David Reuben (they say) character that calls itslf Whooter really doesn't want you (reader) to do that.

Ya bla bla bla, been said a million times over, every one knows where the information is and if you lump it all together it looks real gruesome but what your failing to report is this is spread over a long period of time and bad things happen in all facets of life.
Oh, I've been told I'm uneducated, illiterate, my grammar sucks and I write the most misunderstood sentences, ever ect......
But one thing I know I've earned my seat here the hard way, how about you.
Anne, that last comment came from AA, OK honey.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2010, 07:07:05 PM »
Considering that "ED" would be done to Morgan daily, much more intensely, and without the privilege of closing the window and going on with life, because she'd be trapped in it, I find it supremely hilarious that her parents shouldn't be subject to such treatment.

:beat: I'm also shocked beyond belief that telling the truth is so abusive to parents but not to kids. I guess if I sugar coated it and blamed Vicki getting a gyneflex and fucking rockers on Morgan it would be okay. For fuck's sake, a damn cover or opening band?

It's also a shame she could only afford a chop-shop featherlift and over-muscle implants. Maybe if she sprung for the real deal and looked less plasticine she wouldn't have the money left to try to send Morgan of to get remade. I'd also recommend some veneers or just some grinding so your canines don't give you away as a vampire, Vick. Just between you an' me.

:boycott:

Whooter, the only reason you're still here is because the people who run fornits let their dogma run out in front of their karma and give you equal time. The same reason I'm here is why you are. I suggest you embrace me with both arms lest you have to shill elsewhere.

Morgan, your mother decided to send you to a program with spirit guides so she could go cheat on your dad again. Why are you okay with this, and why is your dad such a damned wimp? Why doesn't he spend his own money, tell her to make him a sandwich, and actually be a parent? Such fragile egos for people keen on paying hand over fist to have you forcibly remodeled into the kind of daughter all of his coworkers act like they have and what mommy thinks she deserves.

If the Gausses really want it gone I'm sure ED would love to have a few new servers and a barbecue grill for Sheneequa. Weev could use some defense money too.

Happy 7/12 y'all.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2010, 07:08:26 PM »
Quote from: "Awake"
I don’t support this.  I won’t be contributing further to this runaway advertisement that this family does not deserve.

So they should quietly have her tortured in obscurity?

:bump:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
+++
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2010, 07:16:58 PM »
+++
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:23:31 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
+++
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2010, 07:18:59 PM »
+++
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:24:09 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2010, 07:19:21 PM »

Jesus, woman.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of shit"
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
Quote from: "Awake"

So they should quietly have her tortured in obscurity?

:bump:

And you Pile of Dead Kids are torturing Morgan's family with your fucked up antics.

No, I'm just contributing to ED. Someone else put the page up.

Neither of us are really torturing them, but their dirty laundry is quite hilarious. Sheds light into "program prone families" doesn't it?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2010, 07:21:12 PM »
Listen this is a bunch of bullshit, get off Whooter ass and go get your buddies and rip them a new asshole, most of you probably already know who this "sick fuck" (you know who I'm talking to)is/was who posted this crap. So lets stop with the games, this is not about Whooter and deal with your own people. Your people (we are not "one"here this proves it) did this, they are out of control.
Typical fornits ego bull lets try and beat Whooter down and gain the upper hand, DJ where are you going with your last comment, either you are playing games or you have gone overboard. Is it that important to make Whooter look bad, are we that fixated on him that we can't see the larger picture. Damn....who cares if we agree...damn it.
Paul there are and were many isolated experiences and incidents, that is a fact. I had to do a lot of separating during my healing process to understand this personally. My outlook on the TTI as I have explained allows for isolated incidents to happen, I do not automatically lump every experience/incident into the same mix.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2010, 07:31:15 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Listen this is a bunch of bullshit, get off Whooter ass and go get your buddies and rip them a new asshole, most of you probably already know who this "sick fuck" (you know who I'm talking to)is/was who posted this crap. So lets stop with the games, this is not about Whooter and deal with your own people. Your people (we are not "one"here this proves it) did this, they are out of control.
Typical fornits ego bull lets try and beat Whooter down and gain the upper hand, DJ where are you going with your last comment, either you are playing games or you have gone overboard. Is it that important to make Whooter look bad, are we that fixated on him that we can't see the larger picture. Damn....who cares if we agree...damn it.
Paul there are and were many isolated experiences and incidents, that is a fact. I had to do a lot of separating during my healing process to understand this personally. My outlook on the TTI as I have explained allows for isolated incidents to happen, I do not automatically lump every experience/incident into the same mix.

Someone who figured out during some epiphany of a healing process that 'isolated incidents happen' is hardly someone who should be speaking about the efficacy of programs.

The entire methodology they support, the very structure of the "program" is not therapeutic but instead very injurious in many, many ways.

A program is like "ED-ing" someone every second of every day.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »
Danny, I said it twice already.  Stop selectively reading and try to read the whole post, please.  Let me reiterate:  I think this is not right.  Unfortunately, there's nothing any of us can do about it.

I also looked at the other tabs on that page and it is clearly postsed by "slicer," not "Pile of Dead Kids."  I can only go by what is evident.  And, Danny, again, you have not been here long enough to see how Whooter operates.  He has, in fact, posed as other people before in order to post inflammatory items to make "Fornits" look bad.  

So all I said is "we don't know who did this" and am asking for proof it was Pile, which nobody seems to have.  That's all I'm saying.  You're on the "don't persecute poor Whooter" wagon, but here you are "piling on" Pile with no evidence whatsoever.  None.  You repeatedly ask other posters for "proof" of their claims, yet are quick to jump someone you don't like when the opportunity arises, even with no proof whatsover.  That's all I'm pointing out.  

The people who demand "proof" here for every little commonly-known factoid are the same one's going off half-cocked with no evidence because they believe they can use this perception to their advantage, i.e. painting "Fornits" as extreme.  

To me it's just weird that Whooter and SUCK IT go off for days about "extremism" and get their asses handed to them via debate then all of a sudden, by magic a "Fornits poster" does something "extreme" and they start creating aliases to rat pack the "Fornits poster."  To me, this is exactly Whooter's M.O. and anyone who has seen him do this many, many times over the years wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be him.  I'm not accusing Whooter of this, but I have just as much evidence it's him as I do Pile: none.

Danny, did you notice when I kept asking for proof, none was ever offered?  All I have seen so far is that Pile posted a link to this page.  Are you going to suggest that everyone who posts a link is also responsible for creating the content of that link?  I doubt it.  It's absurd to make that argument.  When it's all you've got, I guess it'll have to do, but that doesn't hold water and we all know that.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control