Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > CALO - Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks

How many HLAers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

(1/3) > >>

Che Gookin:
Well lets see now...we have three of the top echelon from West Ridge (Ken Huey, Landon Kirk, Caleb Cottle)...and now three of the top echelon from HLA (Christy Maher (Jones), Nicole Fuglsang, and Laura Sumpter)...wonder who is next on their recruiting list...

Prior to joining CALO, Laura was a therapist at Hidden Lake Academy, a well-respected therapeutic boarding school in Georgia. It was there that she met her husband, Walter. While at Hidden Lake, Laura facilitated individual, group and family therapy, and also participated in parent workshops and treatment team staffings. During her last six months at Hidden Lake, Laura was on-call on a rotating basis in order to manage crisis situations as they arose.

Troll Control:

--- Quote from: "Che Gookin" ---During her last six months at Hidden Lake, Laura was on-call on a rotating basis in order to manage crisis situations as they arose.
--- End quote ---

Translation :Her paychecks stopped coming.

Che Gookin:
Oh buchi.. you cheap bastard.

DJ, we seriously have to open our program to deprogram staffers. To many of them floating from program to program like the pathetic waifs they are.

Ursus:

--- Quote ---Well lets see now...we have three of the top echelon from West Ridge (Ken Huey, Landon Kirk, Caleb Cottle)...and now three of the top echelon from HLA (Christy Maher (Jones), Nicole Fuglsang, and Laura Sumpter)...wonder who is next on their recruiting list...
--- End quote ---
Christy Jones and Nicole Fuglsang were with CALO pretty much from the start; I think Fuglsang came first. Posted in Sept. 2007:

* Change Academy - CALO · viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23063
* Fuglsang and Jones now at CALO · viewtopic.php?f=41&t=23062

CALO Student #17:
Nicole did come before Christy. Nicole was one of the people who helped to start up Calo in the first place. Her husband told me that on my first day. Her husband was actually one of my football coaches from military school, here in Georgia, lol. Small world, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version