Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > CALO - Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks

How many HLAers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

<< < (3/3)

TigerEye:

--- Quote from: "funsize" ---So this is the last post ima write..it was five hours almst and they didn't keep me in a pcs hold the whole time..and to the parents if you want the information about calo don't come on here these people honestly don't know what the program can do for kids.and to the people who spend all there time bashing this place I hope life works out for you!
--- End quote ---
Funsize, I do appreciate hearing your perspective even if the hard-liners on this Forum don't want to believe you. I am really glad you benefited from your experience at CALO.

TigerEye:

--- Quote from: "Che Gookin" ---Perhaps one day you'll understand that being held in a PCS hold for five hours isn't help, its child abuse. Until you do understand it, please do not work with children in any capacity, for your sake and theirs.
--- End quote ---
OMG! What arrogance you show, Che.

Che Gookin:
Arrogance?

Yes, I'm arrogant because I believe that repeatedly restraining someone over a five hour period is abusive and wrong.

:twofinger:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version