Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > CALO - Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks

How many HLAers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

<< < (2/3) > >>

funsize:
so if your going to write stuff make sure you have your facts rite. christy didnt come into the picture untill way later..! and of course one of u people will ask how do i know.well ive been there since the beginig..and the people they "recruted" ade a great program

Che Gookin:
The people they recruited came from a very notorious program. As you stated in the other thread, this is the same program that kept you in a PCS hold for five hours. Hardly what I'd classify as great.

funsize:
And ill stand by wat they did! It hepled me in the long run.! They don't do things just to do it.they have reasons.and well keeping me in a hold for that time kept me and everyone else safe

Che Gookin:
Perhaps one day you'll understand that being held in a PCS hold for five hours isn't help, its child abuse. Until you do understand it, please do not work with children in any capacity, for your sake and theirs.

funsize:
So this is the last post ima write..it was five hours almst and they didn't keep me in a pcs hold the whole time..and to the parents if you want the information about calo don't come on here these people honestly don't know what the program can do for kids.and to the people who spend all there time bashing this place I hope life works out for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version