Author Topic: The way of the Kruglik  (Read 5636 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: The way of the Kruglik
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2010, 12:15:22 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
I want to know what your connection to Homosexual sex,and beastiality is Sharon
I think its pretty clear you arent getting any
Maybe you should solicit the homeless
Be a public service for you to blow all the homeless in Freeport
Give untill it hurts Sharon !

LOOK PEDO-BEAR KNOCK IT OFF.
JUST TO MAKE A PUBLIC STATEMENT HERE I PERSONALLY HAD FUN WITH SHARRON.
THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT, N FACT THEY WERE BRIGHT AND CREATIVE.
THE ONLY THING SHARRON HAS TO WORRY ABOUT IS ASSHOLES USING SOCIAL SERVICES AS A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
DON'T GET ME ALL "RAVING MAD"......ART-WARSAW-SKI
ENJOYING THE WEATHER ARE WE?

So, after I get done blowing freeport..lmao...I will be calling to schedule a day for us to come visit...but please have ice ready my jaw may be too tired..roflmao. how truly funny. Question will I at least be making some cash in this effort??? I got a water bill to pay....lmao......I knew I should of grabbed the knee pads you had in your hall closet last time I was there....how funny.

The kids miss you too..they are excited to come visit very soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2010, 09:42:03 AM »
Quote from: "photo man"
- Kruglik buffalo love -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

LOL photo man. But think you can crop TCK's head on a picture? There's only a few of them floating around fornits, but as you can see the Assistant did a pretty damn good job putting him on top of a buffalo. Perhaps you can get him in the rear of a buffalo?
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 10:10:08 AM »
PEDO > speedo BEAR> Bearing all. An unatractive, over weight, horny elan staff member would put on a speedo and propose sex for special privs for an under age teen male/female. Unforntanately, even a deprived hostage teen would not accept this proposition, but certainly got a great laugh at the unattractive, over weight, horny elan staff member wearing that speedo. After dozens of failed attempts trying to have sex with a teen, the staff member had no more options left and felt hopeless as much as he did useless, and turned to the hi yuh yuh indian for his sexual needs. Only stipulation with TCK is he had to loose the speedo and put on a buffalo hide made into a loin cloth, so that TCK felt right at home thinking he was having homosexual sex with his own kind.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!