Author Topic: Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010  (Read 1014 times)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« on: June 09, 2010, 04:40:02 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:45:01 PM by Joel »

Offline calamitydave5000

• View Profile
Re: Rudy Bentz
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 08:04:31 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12694&start=210

="dave5000"
I gotta tell you. I was in the seed 72/73 (pinellas). I survived (unstraightened) . On my year anniversary they pulled me in and busted me for having a glass of wine. They wanted me to start over.I went back to talk to staff and they let me sit in un-air-conditioned heat for 10 hrs. before they said it was their way or the high way. They wouldn't let me celebrate my year anniversary. My parents were pissed. Unfortunately I went on to become a successful rock musician. Was Rudy the black staffer from pittsburg? Tom (staffer) used to make fun of his ghetto speak. He said Rudy called it pissburg. Those were the days. Doing excersices  in the parking lot in 100 degree heat and 98% humidity with all my friend humiliating me. They all became fans of my music. Too bad that I  was hit by a car leaving work 10 yrs ago and had to become a computer programmer and make killer bucks. Guess drugs didn't ruin my mind.Of course I never really liked coke (to many   blabbering idiots).I still remember all those songs that they pounded into my head. (How embarrassing). My dad told me we were going to DisneyWorld. He was right. He was also pissed that they wouldn't talk to me at all unless I started as a new-comer.
Quote from: "Whooter"

Quote from: "Samara"

Rudy didn't have a problem with most girls. In fact, we got along well and he never targeted me. But - he is notorious for a reason. I was in the raps for his favorites. And of course he was nice to parents! They all did that tap dance. I've read many posts from many people (not to mention people I know off site) - we all share these memories. (Even the ones who are pro-program.) Staff repeated their disclosures multiple times. Young staff did it with shame. Older staff did it with bravado. Repeated disclosures is why so many of us know these stories. I have been very very circumspect about  staff and their stories. I don't know why I feel the need to protect them, because it was absolutely unethical to share them.  (And shows lousy screening by HR.) Same way I won't call out kids for their disclosures.

Like I said, I didnt see Rudy behind closed doors.  I only reported from my perspective and what I heard from my daughter and others there.I was impressed at the time that he talked about his short comings and an accident that lead to the death (that he caused) of another human being in front of strangers.But sure he could be a total different person with the door closed.  My daughter never saw that side of him.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Joel

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 11:28:13 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »