Poll

How many years since you were in a program?

1 year or less
1 (5%)
2 years
3 (15%)
3-5 years
0 (0%)
5-10 years
1 (5%)
10-20 years
4 (20%)
20-30 years
9 (45%)
40-50 years
0 (0%)
50+ years
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 22, 2010, 01:11:49 PM

Author Topic: How long ago were you in a program?  (Read 10868 times)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: How long ago were you in a program?
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2010, 07:08:22 PM »
HA HA HA HA YOU ARE ONE SICK BITCH ANNIE NEVER FORGET THAT PICK ON MY SPELLING ALL THE SAME IT DOES NOT MATTER OR TAKE AWAY THAT YOU ARE A SICK BITCH PERIOD. :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2010, 07:22:51 PM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
HA HA HA HA YOU ARE ONE SICK BITCH ANNIE NEVER FORGET THAT PICK ON MY SPELLING ALL THE SAME IT DOES NOT MATTER OR TAKE AWAY THAT YOU ARE A SICK BITCH PERIOD. :twofinger:

So, you're still upset....right Little One?

:seg2:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2010, 07:24:44 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

So, you're still upset....right Little One?

:seg2:
upset is not the word i would pick at all. all you ole timers are evil
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2010, 07:27:23 PM »
upset is not the word i would pick at all. all you ole timers are evil

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

:rofl:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2010, 07:32:56 PM »
fuck stop making me smile please..roflmao

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2010, 06:40:59 PM »
This poll has been up for a while and only got 12 votes. That sounds about the number of people who regularly come to fornits and sign in. So that's 12 people out of the tens or possibly hundreds of thousands of kids who have been to some sort of behavioral treatment center during their lifetime. But lucky for us these 12 people have decided all programs are abusive and should be shut down, we should thank them for being so smart and decide what works for everybody else. It also should be noted that most posters here were in programs many years, or even decades ago, which is why their negative experiences don't apply to modern day programs.

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2010, 07:20:30 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
This poll has been up for a while and only got 12 votes. That sounds about the number of people who regularly come to fornits and sign in. So that's 12 people out of the tens or possibly hundreds of thousands of kids who have been to some sort of behavioral treatment center during their lifetime. But lucky for us these 12 people have decided all programs are abusive and should be shut down, we should thank them for being so smart and decide what works for everybody else. It also should be noted that most posters here were in programs many years, or even decades ago, which is why their negative experiences don't apply to modern day programs.

OMG! I just woke up here at the bathroom at the public library. I was covered in urine and vomit. I stubled from the bathroom and logged on to the public access computer here at the library only to find that my Maximillian-SUCKIT persona had emerged and said some really stupid things. I want to apolagize to everybody here for the absolute stupidity of my Maximillian-SUCKIT creation. Last night I was getting fucked up on some cheap wine and pills when I decided to troll a few AA meets. It was Friday night and I found many drunks ready to take their baptism of powerlessness. I went to chill out in the gutter behing the AA meeting because I had some smack I needed to hammer down. As I bumped the sweet opiate I saw a flash of bright light and I can't remember a thing until I woke up here.
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2010, 09:25:17 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB11"

OMG! I just woke up here at the bathroom at the public library. I was covered in urine and vomit. I stubled from the bathroom and logged on to the public access computer here at the library only to find that my Maximillian-SUCKIT persona had emerged and said some really stupid things. I want to apolagize to everybody here for the absolute stupidity of my Maximillian-SUCKIT creation. Last night I was getting fucked up on some cheap wine and pills when I decided to troll a few AA meets. It was Friday night and I found many drunks ready to take their baptism of powerlessness. I went to chill out in the gutter behing the AA meeting because I had some smack I needed to hammer down. As I bumped the sweet opiate I saw a flash of bright light and I can't remember a thing until I woke up here.

GOOD TIMES!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2010, 09:36:05 PM »
Remember kids, when Whooter uses a fake alias it's an unforgivable sin!

But when we do it, it's all in good fun!

Nope, no double standard here. Keep moving along, nothing to see here , folks.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2010, 03:22:03 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Quote from: "DannyB11"
GOOD TIMES!
:roflmao:

DannyB11, maybe if ya told yer alternate persona "Maxi-mal" to brush up on some rudimentary algebra, he might get more votes. There's a ten-year span missing outta his line-up of choices.

Then again, such a faux pax might have been sufficient to tip off most posters ... as to the relevance of the poll. Lol.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »
Just like I said, the alternate fake identities are accepted, welcomed and considerately laughed at (even if its not funny) simply because they hold anti treatment views, and are attacking the approved targets, which of course is anybody harboring anything that could be perceived as pro treatment sympathies. This double standard on fornits is glaring to everybody but those part of the group think, hypocrisy is a integral part of the fornits mythology. This is why posters like our friend pedo bear here thinks it's funny when reading something as stupid as Danny's stalker posts, yet whines like a  spurned child when someone like Whooter posts under another username.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2010, 06:19:52 PM »
Just like I said, the alternate fake identities are accepted, welcomed and considerately laughed at (even if its not funny) simply because they hold anti treatment views, and are attacking the approved targets, which of course is anybody harboring anything that could be perceived as pro treatment sympathies. This double standard on fornits is glaring to everybody but those part of the group think, hypocrisy is a integral part of the fornits mythology. This is why posters like our friend pedo bear here thinks it's funny when reading something as stupid as Danny's stalker posts, yet whines like a  spurned child when someone like Whooter posts under another username.

Thanks Max, I could not have said it better.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline kimmy12

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2011, 07:24:04 PM »
3 of my uncles are all alcoholic, every night they make sure to have a drinking session along with their sons and friends.

However, one of them started to feel weak and becoming thinner, he even had some illness issue regarding his addiction. So, his family decided to inquire for an alcohol rehab programs  that could help him recover.

Thankfully after a year and 5 moths he came back clean and healthy as before.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2011, 12:34:47 PM »
:suicide:

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2011, 06:14:57 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Thanks Max, I could not have said it better.
The king of fake profiles could not have said it better.
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting