Poll

How many years since you were in a program?

1 year or less
1 (5%)
2 years
3 (15%)
3-5 years
0 (0%)
5-10 years
1 (5%)
10-20 years
4 (20%)
20-30 years
9 (45%)
40-50 years
0 (0%)
50+ years
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 22, 2010, 01:11:49 PM

Author Topic: How long ago were you in a program?  (Read 10760 times)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: How long ago were you in a program?
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2010, 02:31:57 PM »
YOU CALLED HIM PUDDINHEAD WTF IS THAT, YOU ARE FUCKEN OLD :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 02:33:09 PM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
YOU CALLED HIM PUDDINHEAD WTF IS THAT, YOU ARE FUCKEN OLD :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Yep, I am.  :nods:  :cheers:  :seg:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 02:44:56 PM »

Bigger!!!!  I'm old and my eyes aren't so sharp anymore.  Make it BIGGER!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2010, 02:49:23 PM »
Raving Mad is a former ELAN graduate that has infected this country with mental defect and disease, like every other ELAN graduate has.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 02:50:59 PM by elanasshole »

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: Anne the Man Can!
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"

What year were you in a program, old timer?

Early 80s

Damn! 30 years and you are still bitter and blaming?? I feel sorry for you.

To new program survivors if there are any new to fornits, in 30 years you might have this life to look forward to if you don't make changes now.

Think about it... 30 FUCKING YEARS OF BITTERNESS AND ANGER. Sad, just plain sad.
one day at a time

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2010, 03:20:12 PM »

Early 80s

To new program survivors if there are any new to fornits, in 30 years you might have this life to look forward to if you don't make changes now.

Think about it... 30 FUCKING YEARS OF BITTERNESS AND ANGER. Sad, just plain sad.
right you hit that one totally right there

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2010, 04:37:59 PM »

Early 80s

Ah, yes.....my life of beach, boating, sun and fun is just horrible. ::)   Mexico was AWESOME, by the way.   :seg:  :nods:

I'm here because of the kids still stuck in the shitpits.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2010, 05:03:18 PM »

Ah, yes.....my life of beach, boating, sun and fun is just horrible. ::)   Mexico was AWESOME, by the way.   :seg:  :nods:

Because nothing says I'm secure with my life and who I am than attempting to impress random internet people with your so called great life. If your life at the beach, boating, sun and fun is so great, why are you here wasting your time (and yes that is what you're doing and even you know that), 30 years after being in a program?  

You really need to stop lying to yourself. Do you think arguing with me helps the kids "stuck in the shitpits"? Does arguing with any other person on fornits somehow help, or impact the lives of the so called "kids still stuck in the shitpits?" Of course not! You need to find yourself another answer to this question, and when you do you might learn a long needed lesson about who you really are.
one day at a time

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2010, 05:07:49 PM »

Because nothing says I'm secure with my life and who I am than attempting to impress random internet people with your so called great life. If your life at the beach, boating, sun and fun is so great, why are you here wasting your time (and yes that is what you're doing and even you know that), 30 years after being in a program?  

You really need to stop lying to yourself. Do you think arguing with me helps the kids "stuck in the shitpits"? Does arguing with any other person on fornits somehow help, or impact the lives of the so called "kids still stuck in the shitpits?" Of course not! You need to find yourself another answer to this question, and when you do you might learn a long needed lesson about who you really are.
I agree with suck it a lot of you ole timers as you put it are to focused on your pain to give a fuck about the kids. take a valume and get on with life.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2010, 05:29:40 PM »
Tell ya what.....you keep thinking whatever you want about me and my life and I'll keep living it........K?  :seg:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2010, 05:57:39 PM »

I agree with suck it a lot of you ole timers as you put it are to focused on your pain to give a fuck about the kids. take a valume and get on with life.
Wow. Sounds like SUCK IT and RavingMad think they can really teach you a lot about life, Anne! I wonder what great advice they have to give the rest of us "old-timers!"  :rofl:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2010, 06:00:21 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:

I'm still trying to figure out what a "valume" is.

:seg2:  :seg:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2010, 06:02:58 PM »
Tell ya what.....you keep thinking whatever you want about me and my life and I'll keep living it........K?  :seg:
:tup:  :tup:  :cheers:

Hey, btw, I'm glad you had a wonderful time in Mexico... Must have been great to get away!

Hmm. Dunno... maybe a Valium of great volume?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2010, 06:20:37 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
:tup:  :tup:  :cheers:

Hey, btw, I'm glad you had a wonderful time in Mexico... Must have been great to get away!

It really was.  The island is hurting and the medical and school supplies and $$$$ were sorely needed.  I really love the relationship and history that the cities have with each other.  This was the 42nd year of the race.   Strange year for the boats returning home though.  They left in extremely windy conditions....one boat caught fire about 3 hours out - wind generator went nuts and sent an arc to the battery setting it on fire.  They put it out and got a tow back to the island for repairs.  Another got about 200 miles into the Gulf and lost the rudder, in heavy seas/winds.  They set off the EPIRB, which really freaked everyone out.  CG got 'em but the boat is adrift in the Gulf now, awaiting rescue from a tug.  

The boat my husband is on decided to wait until Tuesday morning to leave, when the winds died down a bit.  They're about 35 miles off Longboat Key right now and should be home by 10 12 tonight.

Quote from: "Ursus"
Hmm. Dunno... maybe a Valium of great volume?

:roflmao:  :roflmao: