Author Topic: The Double Standard on The Elan Forum  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Double Standard on The Elan Forum
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 07:56:13 PM »
What you assholes  dont get is that I am sick. :waaaa: I was a resident too  :waaaa:

:waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

Abusive douche cunts are people too, don't forget that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2011, 07:56:14 PM »
What you assholes  dont get is that I am sick. :waaaa: I was a resident too  :waaaa:

:waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011, 07:56:17 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011, 07:57:48 PM »
:moon:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 07:04:32 PM »
Quote from: "Alan Bennisons Stab Wound"
I should have welcomed death considering the family I was part of.

In hindsirght, I'm glad I'm dead   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:   :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 09:33:44 PM »
Danny is innocent. He says so, so, it is so

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2011, 09:35:53 PM »
Danny will kill himself soon, relax everyone. His time is coming :)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2011, 10:22:07 AM »
That day is here  :hug:  viewtopic.php?f=22&t=38177

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2011, 11:06:59 AM »
Quote from: "Diane Dole Drzatas Bearded Clam"
That day is here  :hug:  viewtopic.php?f=22&t=38177

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES

theres a celebration going on

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES

theres a celebration going on.

HELL YEAH  CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2011, 02:13:57 PM »
:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

:suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2011, 08:30:12 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
The OP is Danny's response to my having sent him the following PM (not an email like he states) regarding an over-the-top post he saw fit to air on the Elan forum:

Quote from: "Ursus, in a PRIVATE message to DannyB II,"
My guess is this is gratuitous flaming. Cool yer jets a bit. I'm leaving it for now, since it's already been amply quoted, but it might yet get yanked anyway.

Consider the feasibility of expressing your anger without stooping to those depths in the future.

The pertinent portions of the above collage in the OP are as follows,  I assume Danny is addressing me here:

Email, I received in regards to my posting my reply to Douche Bag Anne and her enema Felice.
    Now this is a bogus story, Ursus knows this along with the 2 characters and I'm supposed to play along with. Well y'all know I give give a rats ass about whether I am on a forum or not. So that does not deter me from saying whatever I want.
    This is after Ursus allowing a Thread to go up with the name of "Alice Dunn Lover", and his response to that, now this is his intellegence, "GO TALK WITH FELICE IF YOU WANT IT REMOVED".
    So now he sends me this email below.
    Well pal, here is my response to you (SEKTO GOT USED TO THIS) go fuck yourself and your momma and the horse both of you came in on....OK, Oh and just in case there is no miss understanding, this was to you "URSUS".
    Please copy and posts this many times and make sure your errand girl runs this over to the Elan site on facebook.
    Then keep one last one and please post it on your mirror.
    I love how he says stoops to depths, dragging a girl behind in a car is not stooping to depths.
    Thanks
    Danny

<snip>

Ursus speaks in email:
    My guess is this is gratuitous flaming. Cool yer jets a bit. I'm leaving it for now, since it's already been amply quoted, but it might yet get yanked anyway.
    Consider the feasibility of expressing your anger without stooping to those depths in the future.
    [/list]

Here is what my response was in the pertinent thread on the Elan forum which Danny failed to link to in the OP. Perhaps it may shed some light on the matter, perhaps not.

Quote from: "Ursus"
    Wow. I look sooooooo evil there. I may never live this down!   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

The depths you stooped to, Danny, refer to calling folk all kinds of nasty names for no reason. And on a moderated forum. Like ya just did ... again.

So, because I try to be fair (perhaps you think me fair game), I try to cut ya some slack .... and you tell me to "go fuck yourself and your momma and the horse both of you came in on....OK, Oh and just in case there is no miss understanding, this was to you "URSUS"."

Nice.

Perhaps of greater pertinence to any and all concerned -- who might find themselves in some sort of discourse with you -- is your propensity for posting contents of private messages, personal correspondence, phone conversations and the like on an open forum, along with twisting context and facts in order to portray your victims in the least flattering light. Or what you THINK may appear to be the least flattering light.

I have to wonder just how many real friends you have left in this world. I hope for your sake that you haven't managed to drive them all away.
    Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: Danny should kill himself  :suicide: