Author Topic: The Double Standard on The Elan Forum  (Read 2850 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The Double Standard on The Elan Forum
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 06:58:01 PM »
I love big muscular men after I abuse and rape children  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 06:58:50 PM »
:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 07:08:18 PM »
What you little fucks don't get is that in my day  I could do what I wanted, and I did. I beat them and tortured them, but that wasn't enough. I sexually abused them. I didn't even get off on it, I did it because I loved taking everything from them. If I was going to live my life bereft of human feeling, they didn't deserve the same?

I'm Danny Fucking Bennison and my feelings should count for something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I realize otherstaff have the good sense to avoid the "I was so abused, I abused others" argument, but that's because they don't see that I had no choice but to enjoy the abuse I inurred upon others. They were all Mike Skakel, and I was an abused child  :waaaa:  I get to beat them and treat them like shit because I survived Elan.

I know this sounds sick on a lot of levels, but I don't care. I want to die so bad but I can't now that Wayne wants it. That would bhe admitting that he was right and that I """AM GUILTY""" of what he says, and we know that's bullshit because Margarte devlin says so  :bs:

Now, all of you, go fuck yourselfs

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 07:08:47 PM »
What you little fucks don't get is that in my day  I could do what I wanted, and I did. I beat them and tortured them, but that wasn't enough. I sexually abused them. I didn't even get off on it, I did it because I loved taking everything from them. If I was going to live my life bereft of human feeling, they didn't deserve the same?

I'm Danny Fucking Bennison and my feelings should count for something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I realize otherstaff have the good sense to avoid the "I was so abused, I abused others" argument, but that's because they don't see that I had no choice but to enjoy the abuse I inurred upon others. They were all Mike Skakel, and I was an abused child  :waaaa:  I get to beat them and treat them like shit because I survived Elan.

I know this sounds sick on a lot of levels, but I don't care. I want to die so bad but I can't now that Wayne wants it. That would bhe admitting that he was right and that I """AM GUILTY""" of what he says, and we know that's bullshit because Margarte devlin says so  :bs:

Now, all of you, go fuck yourselfs

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 07:14:45 PM »
Danny like taking warm showers till the wee hours of the morning. He raped me before I was murdered for sleeping with a married woman and a coke dealers woman at that

I deserved to die. So does Danny  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 07:31:00 PM »
You bet your ass you deserved to die you little faggot. I enjoyed it. The first time the knife went in you I couldn't control myself. My cock got hard, I loved it. I thought of Danny, and how much he enjoyed hurting people, and how much it would hurt him when he heard that I stabbed your stupid ass to death, and I almost shot in my shorts.

The second time I shoved the knife in you I lost all sexual connection to the "crime" (duty to rid the world) and just thought about your blood running across my hand. It was warm and sticky like cum. I know it wasn't because you were begging for your worthless pathetic life  :roflmao:

I shoved it in a third time because I enjoyed the first two times so much. You were a Bennison, so I couldn't help but get sexually excited by your groveling. You begged for your life and I laughed. I liked laughing because you were Danny's nephew. I had nothing against you Alan except that you were weak like a faggot. I killed you to shove that dagger into Danny's heart. I stabbed you the fourth time because I liked it  :moon:  :moon:

Too bad he doesn't care

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 07:36:59 PM »
Its not Dannys fault. He became like his father. EDvery time that man touched me it was rape. He was a piece of shit and Danny got his genes.

Its his genes. Danny is a rapist because his father was one. I told him not to touch me and he got drunk and raped me. That's how Danny was born. I wanted to abort him, I still do. He is an embarrassment to this family

Dannys father used to force himself on me

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 07:39:51 PM »
I knew he was a predator. He wanted me to show him my underwear once

I believe he was a rapist because he was inappropriate with me

He told me all nieces have sex with there uncles

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 07:43:56 PM »
you are as discusting as him now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2011, 07:44:09 PM »
I deserved to die, I know. I screamed like a girl, I know. I should have welcomed death considering the familyI was part of.

In hindsirght, I'm glad I'm dead   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2011, 07:46:27 PM »
Quote from: "U R Danny Now"
you are as discusting as him now.
Learn to spell stupid  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 07:47:52 PM »
learn to live loser

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »
A stabbing is penetration with a sharp or pointed object at close range. Stab connotes purposeful action, as by an assassin or murderer, but it is also possible to accidentally stab oneself or others.Stabbing differs from slashing or cutting in that the motion of the object used in a stabbing generally moves perpendicular to and directly into the victim's body, rather than being drawn across it.

Stabbings today are common among gangs and in prisons because knives are cheap, easy to acquire (or manufacture), easily concealable and relatively effective. The threat of stabbing is perhaps the most common form of robbery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stabbing

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 07:50:41 PM »
I'm attached to a piece of shit who deserved to die lololol

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 07:53:30 PM »
Quote from: "U R Danny Now"
learn to live loser
Shut up Danny, you homo  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: