Author Topic: The Double Standard on The Elan Forum  (Read 2818 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
The Double Standard on The Elan Forum
« on: March 26, 2010, 03:40:51 PM »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:58:49 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: The Double Standard on The Elan Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 03:49:33 PM »
I have no idea what it is you're trying to say.  At least attempting to educate yourself in the usage of the quote feature might be helpful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 04:26:43 PM »
The OP is Danny's response to my having sent him the following PM (not an email like he states) regarding an over-the-top post he saw fit to air on the Elan forum:

Quote from: "Ursus, in a PRIVATE message to DannyB II,"
My guess is this is gratuitous flaming. Cool yer jets a bit. I'm leaving it for now, since it's already been amply quoted, but it might yet get yanked anyway.

Consider the feasibility of expressing your anger without stooping to those depths in the future.

The pertinent portions of the above collage in the OP are as follows,  I assume Danny is addressing me here:

Email, I received in regards to my posting my reply to Douche Bag Anne and her enema Felice.
    Now this is a bogus story, Ursus knows this along with the 2 characters and I'm supposed to play along with. Well y'all know I give give a rats ass about whether I am on a forum or not. So that does not deter me from saying whatever I want.
    This is after Ursus allowing a Thread to go up with the name of "Alice Dunn Lover", and his response to that, now this is his intellegence, "GO TALK WITH FELICE IF YOU WANT IT REMOVED".
    So now he sends me this email below.
    Well pal, here is my response to you (SEKTO GOT USED TO THIS) go fuck yourself and your momma and the horse both of you came in on....OK, Oh and just in case there is no miss understanding, this was to you "URSUS".
    Please copy and posts this many times and make sure your errand girl runs this over to the Elan site on facebook.
    Then keep one last one and please post it on your mirror.
    I love how he says stoops to depths, dragging a girl behind in a car is not stooping to depths.
    Thanks
    Danny

<snip>

Ursus speaks in email:
    My guess is this is gratuitous flaming. Cool yer jets a bit. I'm leaving it for now, since it's already been amply quoted, but it might yet get yanked anyway.
    Consider the feasibility of expressing your anger without stooping to those depths in the future.
    [/list]

Here is what my response was in the pertinent thread on the Elan forum which Danny failed to link to in the OP. Perhaps it may shed some light on the matter, perhaps not.

Quote from: "Ursus"
    Wow. I look sooooooo evil there. I may never live this down!   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

The depths you stooped to, Danny, refer to calling folk all kinds of nasty names for no reason. And on a moderated forum. Like ya just did ... again.

So, because I try to be fair (perhaps you think me fair game), I try to cut ya some slack .... and you tell me to "go fuck yourself and your momma and the horse both of you came in on....OK, Oh and just in case there is no miss understanding, this was to you "URSUS"."

Nice.

Perhaps of greater pertinence to any and all concerned -- who might find themselves in some sort of discourse with you -- is your propensity for posting contents of private messages, personal correspondence, phone conversations and the like on an open forum, along with twisting context and facts in order to portray your victims in the least flattering light. Or what you THINK may appear to be the least flattering light.

I have to wonder just how many real friends you have left in this world. I hope for your sake that you haven't managed to drive them all away.
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 05:46:23 PM »
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:00:03 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 05:54:34 PM »
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:00:37 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:01:03 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 06:27:51 PM »
    Quote from: "DannyB II"
    You know what is sad Felice your about the only one that thinks those two threads are funny, "THEY ARE RETARDED". Grow up we are changing the scenery around here we are tired of you. Time for the new shift to come in, in 10 years you haven't done shit but produce GOT BOTS and MARTY ON A WATER BUFFALO, duh......and a dumbass song. He is a Russian Jew you idiot, your brethren.
    Stay on "you tube" and lets us handle this please, go draw something, Oh I know go hang out with Sharon, go shopping with her.
    Danny

Oh my god, you really are delusional aren't you?  

Wow.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 06:37:37 PM »
    Quote from: "Eliscu2"
    Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
    You know what is sad Felice your about the only one that thinks those two threads are funny, "THEY ARE RETARDED". Grow up we are changing the scenery around here we are tired of you. Time for the new shift to come in, in 10 years you haven't done shit but produce GOT BOTS and MARTY ON A WATER BUFFALO, duh......and a dumbass song. He is a Russian Jew you idiot, your brethren.
    Stay on "you tube" and lets us handle this please, go draw something, Oh I know go hang out with Sharon, go shopping with her.
    Danny

Oh my god, you really are delusional aren't you?  

Wow.

I called the psychotic break hours ago.

That you did.   Spot on.   :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 10:16:50 AM »
    Re: Name that Abuser/Director

Postby DannyB II » 6 minutes ago
    Ursus please stop :waaaa: :waaaa: :waaaa: :waaaa: :waaaa:

I really don't care dude, my friends and I read you everyday. Your part of our entertainment. My Man, Ursus the Copy and Paste Man....
    Ursus you were asked several times not to fuck with me but hey you chose to, so I started posting facts about you and others. Low down dirty facts, yeah ones you stoop way down to depths. Ya know ones your bumping your head on curbs because your so low.
    Now you get somewhat of a idea what I have had to put up with for 3 months. Examples; Low down dirty phone calls to my wife, computer hacks, letters to my house, innuendos of horrible circumstances, dragging kids around you know and loved and on and on.
    Now you want to tell me this stupid fucking bullshit you come out with, I put out facts like it or not. I don't fucking care if you like Matt, Felice or Anne you fucking pussy if they fuck with me I'll cut their nuts off and shove them down their throats, Matt is one big fat pussy always has been somebody should have dropped kicked that sick fuckers ass a long time ago. But I thought Mr Abrams dealt with it well, most of us well Matt, if you had stabbed me shit....Then came around me on the outside. We are talking about the real world right.
    You fucked with me Ursus, so deal with it.
    Danny

:shamrock:

Ursus speaks:
     Perhaps of greater pertinence to any and all concerned -- who might find themselves in some sort of discourse with you -- is your propensity for posting contents of private messages, personal correspondence, phone conversations and the like on an open forum, along with twisting context and facts in order to portray your victims in the least flattering light. Or what you THINK may appear to be the least flattering light.

I have to wonder just how many real friends you have left in this world. I hope for your sake that you haven't managed to drive them all away.

Ursus speaks:

Think ya might have been able to word it a little differently? Not only did you completely ignore her question, but you called her a whole lot of derogatory names, and for what? 'Cuz you don't like being asked that question? How about just answering the question, straight out, and be done with it? Or if you don't feel like answering it, just say that, or ignore it, whatever...

It really seems like you just feel a need to trash everyone and everything, regardless of reason or provocation. Like you have some kinda reality disconnect going on and yer in robot-malfunction mode.

:shamrock: :shamrock:
    The only malfunction here is me one more time talking to you. Ursus you are fucking with me along with the gang, I am sick of it. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Danny
    ANNE IS A DOUCHE BAG PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO AWAY.....

Anne Bonney wrote
    So, did you or did you not tie a girl to a van and drag her around behind it?
    I think this is the fifth time asking. And I do genuinely want to know.

Anne if as you say you raised children, are a mother, wife and have a career, I fail to understand why I have to be badgered by you with these idiotic questions. This is none other then a continuing attempt to debase me on your behalf.
    So as I have asked others with your intelligence, please leave me alone. The party is over and everyone including yourself needs to get back to work, I am not answering any more foolish questions anymore, if you want to go back in threads and read, I have already answered that particular question. If your not satisfied with that answer, talk with the lady who started this story and she knows the truth. (Felice)
    In any case, I am appealing to your good graces and asking for you to leave me alone at this time.
    I will gladly do the same.
    Danny

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Danny speaks
    So as I have asked others with your intelligence, please leave me alone. The party is over and everyone including yourself needs to get back to work, I am not answering any more foolish questions anymore, if you want to go back in threads and read, I have already answered that particular question.

Ursus speaks:
    Out of curiosity, Danny, just how many people here have you asked to "leave you alone?" It begins to beg the question of: "What on earth are you doing on fornits?"

If you are seeking to censor everyone from asking you any questions, you're probably on the wrong forum.

Jes sayin' ...
    -------------- • -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Anne speaks » Today, 14:14
    First, was her name really Mary O'Brain? I mean, a typo is one thing, but you spelled it that way three times.
    Second, was this supposed to be where you "answered" the question about whether or not you tied a girl to a van and dragged her around behind it? Because I'm not seeing where you said you either did or did not tie a girl to the back of a van and drag her around behind it.

Anne this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy avatar, which speaks volumes about you.
    No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Mary O'Brian, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
    Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
    You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Felice.....
    So please stay away from me...just fuck off.

Please repost this over and over and stick on your bedroom mirror.
    Danny

Postby DannyB II » Today, 15:49

Email, I received in regards to my posting my reply to Douche Bag Anne and her enema Felice.
    Now this is a bogus story, Ursus knows this along with the 2 characters and I'm supposed to play along with. Well y'all know I could give a rats ass about whether I am on a forum or not. So that does not deter me from saying whatever I want.
    This is after Ursus allowing a Thread to go up with the name of "Alice Dunn Lover", and his response to that, now this is his intellegence, "GO TALK WITH FELICE IF YOU WANT IT REMOVED".
    Well pal, here is my response to you (SEKTO GOT USED TO THIS) go fuck yourself and your momma and the horse both of you came in on....OK, Oh and just in case there is no miss understanding, this was to you "URSUS".
    Please copy and posts this many times and make sure your errand girl runs this over to the Elan site on facebook.
    I love how he says stoops to depths, dragging a girl behind in a car is not stooping to depths.
    Thanks
    Danny

Sent: 42 minutes ago
    To: DannyB II
    Subject: Name that Abuser/Director

Anne speaks:
    First, was her name really Mary O'Brain? I mean, a typo is one thing, but you spelled it that way three times.
    Second, was this supposed to be where you "answered" the question about whether or not you tied a girl to a van and dragged her around behind it? Because I'm not seeing where you said you either did or did not tie a girl to the back of a van and drag her around behind it.

Danny speaks:
    Anne this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy avatar, which speaks volumes about you.
    No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Mary O'Brian, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
    Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
    You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Felice.....
    Danny

Ursus speaks in email:

DannyB II wrote::shamrock: :shamrock:

Now this is a bogus story, Ursus knows this along with the 2 characters and I'm supposed to play along with. Well y'all know I give give a rats ass about whether I am on a forum or not. So that does not deter me from saying whatever I want.
        Thanks
        Danny

Sent: 42 minutes ago
        To: DannyB II
        Subject: Name that Abuser/Director

Anne speaks:

Danny speaks:

Danny

Ursus speaks in email:

Wow. I look sooooooo evil there. I may never live this down! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The depths you stooped to, Danny, refer to calling folk all kinds of nasty names for no reason. And on a moderated forum. Like ya just did ... again.

So, because I try to be fair (perhaps you think me fair game), I try to cut ya some slack .... and you tell me to "go fuck yourself and your momma and the horse both of you came in on....OK, Oh and just in case there is no miss understanding, this was to you "URSUS"."

Nice.

Wow. I look sooooooo evil there. I may never live this down! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

So, because I try to be a fair putz, I try to cut ya some slack .... and you tell me to "go fuck yourself and your momma and the horse both of you came in on....OK, Oh and just in case there is no miss understanding, this was to you "URSUS"."

Nice.

Where the fuck are you cutting me any slack, are you out of your mind. They are saying I dragged a girl around you know it is not true and you allow it to go on. You knew I did not know Alice Dunn as staff and you also knew she abused folks yet you still allowed the debasing of me to go on.
    Dude you are mixing other forums with this one, never until now have I ever said shit to anyone on this forum. Anne is not even from Elan and neither are you, so frankly I don't give a shit what you do. This as far as I'm concerned stopped being a Elan forum when your ass came with that other dipshit. GET OFF OUR FORUM.....
    Danny

:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

DannyB II wrote: :shamrock: :shamrock:
        Where the fuck are you cutting me any slack, are you out of your mind. They are saying I dragged a girl around you know it is not true and you allow it to go on. You knew I did not know Alice Dunn as staff and you also knew she abused folks yet you still allowed the debasing of me to go on.
        Dude you are mixing other forums with this one, never until now have I ever said shit to anyone on this forum. Anne is not even from Elan and neither are you, so frankly I don't give a shit what you do. This as far as I'm concerned stopped being a Elan forum when your ass came with that other dipshit. GET OFF OUR FORUM.....
        Danny

Ursus speaks
    Gosh, Danny, you sure are sensitive about anyone asking you about any details ya might find uncomfortable, yet you sure know how to dish it out when it comes to squashing any such questioners that ya find so objectionable.

Let's analyze this in detail. First, Anne asked, several times in fact, but here is her latest prior to your outburst:

Anne Bonney wrote:First, was her name really Mary O'Brain? I mean, a typo is one thing, but you spelled it that way three times.

You, Danny, replied with this little tactless gem:

DannyB II wrote:Anne this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy avatar, which speaks volumes about you.

Danny

Think ya might have been able to word it a little differently? Not only did you completely ignore her question, but you called her a whole lot of derogatory names, and for what? 'Cuz you don't like being asked that question? How about just answering the question, straight out, and be done with it? Or if you don't feel like answering it, just say that, or ignore it, whatever...

It really seems like you just feel a need to trash everyone and everything, regardless of reason or provocation. Like you have some kinda reality disconnect going on and yer in robot-malfunction mode.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    Honk if you hate Daniel Bennison
    « Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
    HONK!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 12:00:31 PM »
    :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 06:51:33 PM »
    Danny is a faggot. He obsesses with gay sex and failed with a woman. What else can it be?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 06:53:05 PM »
    Sounds about right. he's a cock tarzan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 06:54:50 PM »
    Danny is a fag  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 06:56:11 PM »
    :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide: