Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 220611 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline liarsexposed

  • Posts: 784
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2400 on: May 01, 2011, 07:13:16 PM »
Funny how the Reporter is always making reference to fecal matter,sex with men,and the propper way to use a sex toy on himself
Looks like your life is very bright !
LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 808
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2401 on: May 01, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
160 pages of this shit? Surely yall must be in contention for breaking or making a record of sorts?

Word's from the Chief Trainer Of Abuse's. Aaron Go Fuck Yourself,, :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

  • Posts: 784
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2402 on: May 01, 2011, 08:23:06 PM »
Psst
Hey Marky
He's right.. why dont you STFU
Havent you embarrassed yourself enough ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2403 on: May 01, 2011, 09:09:45 PM »
Mark got arrested for pouring liquor and lotion on his neighbor's kitchen floor.   He said, "It was for my dead homies!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2404 on: May 01, 2011, 11:11:14 PM »
LOL how all three of you stooges [Liarsexposed, Elan Reporter and Mark Babitz ] think one of the other guys is the loser.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2405 on: May 01, 2011, 11:33:09 PM »
Mark what do you think about seeing a therapist?  It is okay to admit you have problems.  You can discuss your evil thoughts about Art smoking feces joints.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2406 on: May 02, 2011, 12:20:26 AM »
See if you can get them into couples counseling. All three of them could go if you do counseling with disfunctional polly couples who are stooges.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2407 on: May 02, 2011, 12:50:23 AM »
Mark fuck you.   :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

  • Posts: 784
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2408 on: May 02, 2011, 08:06:26 AM »
Marky
Take notes
Call police
when they arrive,wave a gun around
when they get out of their cars,point the gun at them
game over
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2409 on: May 02, 2011, 01:23:30 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Marky
Take notes
Call police
when they arrive,wave a gun around
when they get out of their cars,point the gun at them
game over


Mark do you understand why people think you need therapy?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2410 on: May 02, 2011, 02:51:45 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Marky
Take notes
Call police
when they arrive,wave a gun around
when they get out of their cars,point the gun at them
game over

Mark I will pay you $100 to point a gun at the police or choke on it.  Whatever works best for you.   :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 808
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2411 on: May 02, 2011, 05:06:14 PM »
Quote from: "fire arm"
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Marky
Take notes
Call police
when they arrive,wave a gun around
when they get out of their cars,point the gun at them
game over

Mark I will pay you $100 to point a gun at the police or choke on it.  Whatever works best for you.   :rocker:  :rocker:

Could you spare the $100.00 out of your Housing Check,And if you gave me a $100.00 to point a gun at myself, I know I would enjoy shooting you better, After all your the one hiding in the bushes not me, anything you could find out about me is public record so what. I own 3 trucks and {1 Corvette}, you missed that,, and my girlfriend drives a Jeep, Color of the f150 is Black not blue it's a 1995,with 98.000 mile's My Chevy P/U, is a 2003 Beige Ext Cab 4x4 with 58.000 miles and my F350 is a 2008 4 door 4x4 with 10.000 miles, and is Dark Red and Beige on the bottom.All of my vehicles are paid for so I am not worried about any "Repo Men". My  2007 30ft Pontoon Boat is also paid for,so is my  2500 sq ft vacation home in Wisconsin you already have the address.Both of the rental properties are paid off, and I owe about $80.000 on my $275.000 house,off the lake.My mortgage payment is $650.00 a month and my taxes are $250.00 a month and insurance, and you know I carry plenty of that is about $70.00 a month and I have all the coverages available.Total nut is $970.00 a month.++utilities and cell phone and cable maybe $450.00 a month.So whats that,,?? Wow :jawdrop: all of $1420.00 a month.  I take in $2200.00 a month from rentals with out even working, Subtract About $650.00 for taxes and insurance on both, and I take home, :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: $1550.00 a month clear on both.

I will help you now, thats $1550.00 - $1420.00 = $130.00 profit after bills on all properties. Add in some Oil Stocks and some Gold Stocks and Marky is rocking along great. Do I cry broke,??? you bet, it keeps the mooches away.

Am I rich,,?? No Way, but I dont struggle threw life or worry about what I will drive or eat, that is for sure and I never have. I can see why you would want to be me and I respect that.You have nothing and I have so much, I agree that can be painful and hard to except, definitely when you hate someone, I always found it easier to hate someone with less, "Ya Know",???

They seemed weaker and less able to defend themselves, because they had nothing to stand on or to look down at me from.I knew I was better all the way around because I have accomplished more and held on to what I earned.They have squandered thing and are weak. So I could be condescending, Where an equal is more prepared and has some footing in life. So they don't just blow down,..

I hope I was able to fill in any blanks you left out, Oh Great Troll :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2412 on: May 02, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
Quote from: "fire arm"
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Mark Babbletits wrote:

Could you spare the $100.00 out of your Housing Check,And if you gave me a $100.00 to point a gun at myself, I know I would enjoy shooting you better, After all your the one hiding in the bushes not me, anything you could find out about me is public record so what. I own 3 trucks and {1 Corvette}, you missed that,, and my girlfriend drives a Jeep, Color of the f150 is Black not blue it's a 1995,with 98.000 mile's My Chevy P/U, is a 2003 Beige Ext Cab 4x4 with 58.000 miles and my F350 is a 2008 4 door 4x4 with 10.000 miles, and is Dark Red and Beige on the bottom.All of my vehicles are paid for so I am not worried about any "Repo Men". My  2007 30ft Pontoon Boat is also paid for,so is my  2500 sq ft vacation home in Wisconsin you already have the address.Both of the rental properties are paid off, and I owe about $80.000 on my $275.000 house,off the lake.My mortgage payment is $650.00 a month and my taxes are $250.00 a month and insurance, and you know I carry plenty of that is about $70.00 a month and I have all the coverages available.Total nut is $970.00 a month.++utilities and cell phone and cable maybe $450.00 a month.So whats that,,?? Wow :jawdrop: all of $1420.00 a month.  I take in $2200.00 a month from rentals with out even working, Subtract About $650.00 for taxes and insurance on both, and I take home, :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: $1550.00 a month clear on both.

I will help you now, thats $1550.00 - $1420.00 = $130.00 profit after bills on all properties. Add in some Oil Stocks and some Gold Stocks and Marky is rocking along great. Do I cry broke,??? you bet, it keeps the mooches away.

Am I rich,,?? No Way, but I dont struggle threw life or worry about what I will drive or eat, that is for sure and I never have. I can see why you would want to be me and I respect that.You have nothing and I have so much, I agree that can be painful and hard to except, definitely when you hate someone, I always found it easier to hate someone with less, "Ya Know",???

They seemed weaker and less able to defend themselves, because they had nothing to stand on or to look down at me from.I knew I was better all the way around because I have accomplished more and held on to what I earned.They have squandered thing and are weak. So I could be condescending, Where an equal is more prepared and has some footing in life. So they don't just blow down,..

I hope I was able to fill in any blanks you left out, Oh Great Troll :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:


Are you threatening me again?  This seems to be a habit for you.  You threatened me again  which is why your ass will  get sued.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 808
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2413 on: May 02, 2011, 05:28:43 PM »
Quote from: "your ass will  get sued"
Quote from: "mark babitz"
Quote from: "fire arm"
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Mark Babbletits wrote:

Could you spare the $100.00 out of your Housing Check,And if you gave me a $100.00 to point a gun at myself, I know I would enjoy shooting you better, After all your the one hiding in the bushes not me, anything you could find out about me is public record so what. I own 3 trucks and {1 Corvette}, you missed that,, and my girlfriend drives a Jeep, Color of the f150 is Black not blue it's a 1995,with 98.000 mile's My Chevy P/U, is a 2003 Beige Ext Cab 4x4 with 58.000 miles and my F350 is a 2008 4 door 4x4 with 10.000 miles, and is Dark Red and Beige on the bottom.All of my vehicles are paid for so I am not worried about any "Repo Men". My  2007 30ft Pontoon Boat is also paid for,so is my  2500 sq ft vacation home in Wisconsin you already have the address.Both of the rental properties are paid off, and I owe about $80.000 on my $275.000 house,off the lake.My mortgage payment is $650.00 a month and my taxes are $250.00 a month and insurance, and you know I carry plenty of that is about $70.00 a month and I have all the coverages available.Total nut is $970.00 a month.++utilities and cell phone and cable maybe $450.00 a month.So whats that,,?? Wow :jawdrop: all of $1420.00 a month.  I take in $2200.00 a month from rentals with out even working, Subtract About $650.00 for taxes and insurance on both, and I take home, :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: $1550.00 a month clear on both.

I will help you now, thats $1550.00 - $1420.00 = $130.00 profit after bills on all properties. Add in some Oil Stocks and some Gold Stocks and Marky is rocking along great. Do I cry broke,??? you bet, it keeps the mooches away.

Am I rich,,?? No Way, but I dont struggle threw life or worry about what I will drive or eat, that is for sure and I never have. I can see why you would want to be me and I respect that.You have nothing and I have so much, I agree that can be painful and hard to except, definitely when you hate someone, I always found it easier to hate someone with less, "Ya Know",???

They seemed weaker and less able to defend themselves, because they had nothing to stand on or to look down at me from.I knew I was better all the way around because I have accomplished more and held on to what I earned.They have squandered thing and are weak. So I could be condescending, Where an equal is more prepared and has some footing in life. So they don't just blow down,..

I hope I was able to fill in any blanks you left out, Oh Great Troll :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:


Are you threatening me again?  This seems to be a habit for you.  You threatened me again  which is why your ass will  get sued.



" stay outta your yard doing hard work and i wont take pics anymore to show the goverment and judges what your doing mark... cant work because your back but you can go out and lift lumber into your truck? really??? you can mow the lawn too?? your poor back is poor yet."


" hahamarky 25 Apr 2011, 04:41

Now? i know mark? ive been digging you up for years man... i have known about all the abuse you have put your daughter through all the pain of the women you have caused using date rape pills and just plane old rape cause that is good once in a while too right fag bag??? From your poisionings to your choking out women, to your gay fanisies i have heard about from random men in your home town buddy.... you are one sick mother fucker and i will make you pay buddy keep your eyes open im closer than your "sneeky" ass thinks i am, i will continue to watch your every move...keep the blinds down and stay away from the doors...PUSSY ill catch you looking out on day at the wrong moment...one day soon"



No Stupid those above are your threats,And yes those are threats. you are so funny,, :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  You hate your computer as much as me don't you,,???? :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:

P.S. I am not drawing any Government Benefit"s,, nor plan to, but it would be nice, and I wish it was thats easy,, But it takes a bit more than a bad back to draw SSI.Now a Drug Habit, thats probably how you got on,. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2414 on: May 02, 2011, 05:35:44 PM »
I will pay for your therapy.  You really need mental help Mark because you are a sick man full of hate.  Babble tits I am saving all your threats and will hand your ass to you in court.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »